Greenbaum

JANUARY 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS (merged)

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, HaitianQueen94 said:

Hey, so my question is on the approval letter I recieved it has a valid date through Janurary 12,2020. Does that mean if them embassy in Haiti doesnt get him an interview before this date and visa approved before this date it will no longer be valid?

It will need to be refreshed.  What I would do is either send an email within 3 months of approval (petitioner email the Haiti embassy) and provide both names, the Haitian case # and I think something else but I don't have my computer out to check.  Just say "my noa-2 might be expired and I need to get it renewed."  Or something to that effect.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I mean this is a serious slow down, extremely slow last few days, actually mostly they moved cases from RFE to RFE answer rcvd, so you can imagine

Next update I will do next weekend as this has basically slowed down to a crawl now.

Cheers

305187177_ScreenShot2021-09-18at11_22_19PM.png.b63a02eb6ceea1cc26d9d8250592c8fe.png

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

On 9/13/2021 at 10:42 AM, SandyR said:

Wow congratulations.  I'm still waiting for my RFE to get here.  Sent 8/24.  How long was the deadline for submitting the RFE response?  I'm worried my deadline will come and go before I even get the letter.  I did request a duplicate but haven't heard anything on that either.  

I can't recall. I'm not home right now but when I get back today I look up the date they gave me. I want to say it was around 60 days. 

Late post sorry. I thought I sent some info already.

I received our noa-2 on Sat. Sept 18th. According to the letter our Approval was Sept. 10th, but wasn't updated to tracker app until the 13th. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Fordez19 said:

I received our noa-2 on Sat. Sept 18th. According to the letter our Approval was Sept. 10th, but wasn't updated to tracker app until the 13th. 

Tracker app is not an official app, whatever the USCIS website shows or what your actual letter shows is the correct date and the date to go by.

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Timeline
3 hours ago, Fordez19 said:

Even so, that is exciting!  Congratulations on the approval after the RFE!  19 days to wait isn't too bad and gives us with RFE's hope!  I plan to submit my reply to the RFE this week to hopefully arrive at the PO Box by Friday or early next week.  Then either when I leave for Ukraine for my final visit or during my visit (7th-18th of October), we can get the good news and move on to the next steps!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Update - Case number received today. I was on hold about an hour with NVC.  They confirmed my email address and she also gave me an Invoice ID. Not sure what that is but she gave it to me "just in case"

Timeline
4 minutes ago, J&D1008 said:

Update - Case number received today. I was on hold about an hour with NVC.  They confirmed my email address and she also gave me an Invoice ID. Not sure what that is but she gave it to me "just in case"

Hold that invoice ID near and dear to your heart.  Your Embassy might need it during the application process.  I know i've heard some people mention "I dont have this number" and that is the one they are talking about.  And Congratulations!!

Timeline
Just now, Ayda&Jad said:

Today was an exciting day we got approved 🎊🎉 we are so overjoyed

we applied on January 15th 2021

our noa1 was February 8th 2021

Visa journey was estimated between September 27,2021 and October 5,2021. 

good luck to everyone!!!!!! 

Can anyone give me some details on what happens next 

CSC to NVCNVC creates a case # specific to the beneficiary's country, petition heads to the country's embassy/consulate.  Since you are still in September, join the September 2021 NOA-2 to NVC group.  There is a link on page one of that post.

oh and celebration for making it this far!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Keithn85 said:

CSC için NVCNVC , yararlanıcının ülkesine özel bir vaka # oluşturur, dilekçe ülkenin büyükelçiliğine/konsolosluğuna gider. Hâlâ Eylül ayında olduğunuz için Eylül 2021 NOA -2 to NVC grubuna katılın . O yazının birinci sayfasında link var.

oh ve bu kadar ileri gitmek için kutlama!!!

can you share this link my noa2 date was confirmed on 10 september

Timeline
On 9/17/2021 at 9:44 PM, J&D1008 said:

5 minutes ago, emirgenco said:

can you share this link my noa2 date was confirmed on 10 september

25 minutes ago, Ayda&Jad said:

Can anyone give me some details on what happens next 

See above for the group link!  Not sure why I did not do this before

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Keithn85 said:

Hold that invoice ID near and dear to your heart.  Your Embassy might need it during the application process.  I know i've heard some people mention "I dont have this number" and that is the one they are talking about.  And Congratulations!!

Thanks Keith! i did not know that. Will make sure to keep it safe now :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.