l-h

I-751 December 2020 Filers

528 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, iamchrista said:

Mine arrived 26 December. My gc expired yesterday. Hopefully it'll hurry up and get our letters sent out to us. Im beyond ready to forget about this for a little while. 

Not trying to be a party pooper but it might be a few weeks before you get your NOA 😩 My package was delivered 12/3, check cashed 1/15 and NOA wasn't postmarked till 1/19.

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

9 hours ago, KULtoATL said:

Not trying to be a party pooper but it might be a few weeks before you get your NOA 😩 My package was delivered 12/3, check cashed 1/15 and NOA wasn't postmarked till 1/19.

Oh I know this already. I've seen some people with 12/12 have theirs cashed. So they are moving forward.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello everyone, received our NOA1 in the mail yesterday.

Date received was 12/7/20 via UPS

Date of letter is 1/16/21

Extension is 18 months

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Sunrise3 said:

Do you guys need to send also affidavit sworn to or affirmed by at least two people even if we are filing a joint petition?

Thank you

We did; sent 4 letters in. One from my sister, two from my best friends who have met and spend alot of time with Tony with their husbands, and a neighbor that Tony became friends with. We don't own a home (my dad lets us live in one of his properties rent free) and because of finances, we have yet to take any vacation together. We felt it important for our case to send these additional documents to support our relationship 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Lockbox                 12/10/2020

Check Cashed      01/21/2021

NOA dated            01/19/2021

NOA received       01/25/2021

New Assigned Service Center:   

Nebraska

Edited by Yusuf0104

Timeline:

10/23/2017: Married with USC wife at AL.

02/21/2018: Priority Date, AOS from F1

02/25/2018: 4 NOA's received in Mail (I-130, I-131, I-485 and I-765)

03/12/2018: Biometrics Appointment

03/25/2018: Courtesy letter for I-693, Medical Exam was outdated.

05/22/2018: InfoPass Appointment. Created SR request to expedite for I-765.
06/05/2018: Expedite request was accepted. Received Combo EAD
02/07/2019: Received Conditional GC
12/10/2020: Applied for Removal of GC conditions
01/19/2021: NOA received. PR status has extended for 18 more months!

05/28/2021: Biometrics Waiver letter received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My husband received the extension letter in the mail today, which is odd as it was mailed before the check was cashed. I checked last night before going to bed, and the check still hadn't cleared. It did clear after 1pm today

Timeline...

ROC mailed UPS... Dec 13th

Lockbox received it... Dec 16th

Extension letter sent... Jan 21st

Extension letter received... Jan 25th (Nebraska)

Check cashed... Jan 25th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Quick update for fellow December '20 filers - our package was delivered on 12/15 and received our NOA today 1/25.  Now we wait more - best of luck to all.  And GO CHIEFS!

Edited by Eu_Sou_Douglas
corrected

I-129F Sent: June 22nd, 2017 (via attorney) :D

I-129F Received: June 30th, 2017 (USCIS date) :)

I-129F NOA1: July 5th, 2017 (VJ date) :whistle:

I-129F NOA2: January 16th, 2018 :D

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 1/24/2021 at 7:53 AM, iamchrista said:

Oh I know this already. I've seen some people with 12/12 have theirs cashed. So they are moving forward.

Our check was cashed on 1/20, received our NOA today 1/25.  Our packet was delivered on 12/15, so we may be fortunate.  Progress nonetheless!

I-129F Sent: June 22nd, 2017 (via attorney) :D

I-129F Received: June 30th, 2017 (USCIS date) :)

I-129F NOA1: July 5th, 2017 (VJ date) :whistle:

I-129F NOA2: January 16th, 2018 :D

event.png

Got NOA letter on Friday (22nd). Happy to see things are moving forward for so many! Hoping it won't be long for the rest of our fellow December filers who are waiting for their NOA.

Question for those who know: is the service center the address in the lower left of the NOA1? (Nebraska, in my case)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.