Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

This is starting to play out exactly like 2016, with the exception of the House.

And Chris Wallace.. "nothing has been surprising yet".. after he said Biden is likely to win this. Seriously, KMA dude. This guy has been flopping like a fish out of water. Totally clueless and helpless.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

3 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I never thought he would get a landslide at all after seeing so much hate against him. 

The lead is narrowing among all the races against Democrats

I was initially nervous for FL but subsided quickly, Ohio and SC were making me nervous, not any more. Things are setting up for Trump quite well at the moment, just not to the degree I thought. I didn't doubt Texas, maybe @Nitas_man can grace us with his presence to reassure us the bad orange man is going to lose his state. :rofl:

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

2 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

This is starting to play out exactly like 2016, with the exception of the House.

And Chris Wallace.. "nothing has been surprising yet".. after he said Biden is likely to win this. Seriously, KMA dude. This guy has been flopping like a fish out of water. Totally clueless and helpless.

I turned them off after they called VA for Biden with less than 1% reporting. I am now on MSNBC

7 minutes ago, Cheburashka34 said:

Then fingers crossed for the senate to stay red

The odds were highly for this to begin with. Gardner I said was the most vulnerable seat, it's flipped.. watching Collins and McSally.

Also watch John James in Michigan. Beyond Tuberville flipping Doug Jones' seat, James has the next best shot. 

I guessed Republicans kept Senate 51 or 52 to 48/49. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

23 minutes ago, Rosalind F said:

Angry balls (Angry Orchard + Fireballs) won this house!

Edradour whisky here! My husband grew up near the distillery and that's still his go to.

2 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Edradour whisky here! My husband grew up near the distillery and that's still his go to.

Olmeca Tequila here. I did tell.my boss that I may or may not come in in the morning. She didn't say anything to me but laugh

Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

Olmeca Tequila here. I did tell.my boss that I may or may not come in in the morning. She didn't say anything to me but laugh

You should do what I did: marry someone really rich, get a great prenup and then get divorced. Now I have no boss. :D 

6 minutes ago, Cheburashka34 said:

All of this early calling confuses me on the different networks because they're all different

It makes no sense Florida is still uncalled on FOX. Trump on their thing is up some 300-400k and massive disparities in the biggest places like Miami-Dade. I can only chalk that up to political choices and not statistical or logical. Where would those make-up votes come from?