Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Dude, I was thinking the same freaking thing. Their coverage is horrendous so I turned to MSNBC and CNN. CNN has my wife freaking out though because they are so anti-Trump now.

Yeah that's why I can't keep cnn on

2 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I'd listen to your analysis right now. How are you feeling atm?

Honestly I don't know about NC. We have a couple metros that are primarily Blue while the rural area is mainly Red. 

4 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Honestly I don't know about NC. We have a couple metros that are primarily Blue while the rural area is mainly Red. 

FOX has Biden around 90% likelihood for NC, NYT has it 80% for Trump. We'll see which one winds up right.

FOX just projected Democrats keeping/expanding the House. Poop.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

FOX has Biden around 90% likelihood for NC, NYT has it 80% for Trump. We'll see which one winds up right.

FOX just projected Democrats keeping/expanding the House. Poop.

Yeah wth. How can they predict that already?? About the house

Edited by Cheburashka34

7 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I'd listen to your analysis right now. How are you feeling atm?

The absentee ballot was heavily favored for Democrats. They had almost 700k absentee ballots out while Republicans had 300k and UNA was 500k. While the early voting went predominately for Republicans. 

The tide is trending for Republicans though

3 minutes ago, Cheburashka34 said:

Yeah wth. How can they predict that already?? About the house

Yet they haven't called Florida. 

You can see why Trump has been on their case lately. 

2 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

The absentee ballot was heavily favored for Democrats. They had almost 700k absentee ballots out while Republicans had 300k and UNA was 500k. While the early voting went predominately for Republicans. 

The tide is trending for Republicans though

I'm seeing that too. The suburbs of Raleigh were a consideration of ours, particularly for tech and video game companies. This election is a good perspective of how things are trending and how fast. I'm sure you're seeing an influx of people from states like CA. I really wish people had the self-awareness to understand the stupidity of taking the logic of where they fled to the place where they're going.

I say this and I'm from the Central Valley and Bay Area CA.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Just now, Burnt Reynolds said:

Yet they haven't called Florida. 

You can see why Trump has been on their case lately. 

I'm seeing that too. The suburbs of Raleigh were a consideration of ours, particularly for tech and video game companies.

I live in the county right below Raleigh and it is a mix of farms and burbs literally right beside each other. 

As I am looking at the results they are trending for Republicans. My man for Lt. Governor just took the lead.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Angry balls (Angry Orchard + Fireballs) won this house!

Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Our immigration journey 

Spoiler

01/02/2018 Started dating 

01/21/2019 Got engaged

04/08/2019 Got married

06/17/2019 AOS package sent

06/19/2019 Package delivered

06/24/2019 Card charged 

06/25/2019 Text notifications (no email!)

07/03/2019 Received NOA1 for I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131 (dated 06/25/2019)

07/20/2019 Received biometrics appointment letter (dated 07/12/2019)

07/31/2019 Biometrics

09/03/2019 Received interview notice

10/10/2019 Interview

10/11/2019 Case approved! :star:

10/16/2019 "Card was mailed" case status update

10/17/2019 Received tracking number for the green card in mail

10/18/2019 Green card in hand! 

Spoiler

07/18/2021 ROC package sent (UPS)

07/22/2021 Package delivered

07/23/2021 Card charged

07/24/2021 Text notification - case received

Timeline
Just now, Burnt Reynolds said:

That Biden lead is shrinking fast in NC and TX. 

NM called for Biden. So the idea of a Trump landslide is officially dead, with that and the House call.

How did they already call the house? 

1 minute ago, Cheburashka34 said:

How did they already call the house? 

I'm guessing from some of the Democrat states like CO that went even higher for Dems than expected. Trump in these states is getting absolutely crushed, particularly on women. So the media barrage and emotional appeal to them is definitely working. They tip over quite easily in these states.

Also, people were suggesting that Graham was under threat of losing his seat.. it's looking quite a lot like Graham is keeping his seat with ease.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

3 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

That Biden lead is shrinking fast in NC and TX. 

NM called for Biden. So the idea of a Trump landslide is officially dead, with that and the House call.

I never thought he would get a landslide at all after seeing so much hate against him. 

The lead is narrowing among all the races against Democrats