Boiler

Furious liberals demand CNN fire Obama adviser Van Jones for saying Trump 'doesn't get credit' for the 'good things' he has done for the black community

265 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Just now, Burnt Reynolds said:

TDS logic 👆

It's on tape. You can't deny that's maga fan base logic. Come one man! ha ha! 

Were you holding signs chanting "LOCK HER UP" too?

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

6 hours ago, Boiler said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8874461/Van-Jones-says-Trump-doesnt-credit-good-things-African-Americans.html

• Van Jones appeared on Jake Tapper's daily CNN broadcast on Friday afternoon 
  • Tapper blasted Trump for saying he's done most for African Americans since Lincoln 
  • During Thursday's debate, Trump said he was 'least racist person in the room' 
  • Jones said Trump 'doesn't get credit' for 'good things' he did for black people
  • Trump has been praised by Jones for supporting criminal justice reform
  • President signed into law First Step Act to ease sentences for nonviolent crimes 
  • Jones is said to have worked with Jared Kushner in crafting the legislation 

Don't see any evidence of anyone "demanding" anything in the article. Maybe the dailymail readers should start demanding that they stop getting spoonfed BS.

Edited by Steeleballz

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

2 minutes ago, MaleAlpha said:

It's on tape. You can't deny that's maga fan base logic. Come one man! ha ha! 

Were you holding signs chanting "LOCK HER UP" too?

Nah I was busy saying "I'll believe it when I see it". I didn't vote for Trump in 16, but I just did last week. I don't get caught up in your little party slogans and chicanery. Rationally coming to terms with what you oppose would go a long way instead of this stomping tantrum throwing.. that kind of kiddy stuff contrasts with your username. 😂

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Nah I was busy saying "I'll believe it when I see it". I didn't vote for Trump in 16, but I just did last week. I don't get caught up in your little party slogans and chicanery. Rationally coming to terms with what you oppose would go a long way instead of this stomping tantrum throwing.. that kind of kiddy stuff contrasts with your username. 😂

Ha ha! I KNEW you were a maga fan. Thanks for confirming it.

Now I know why you defend your dear leader comrade trump. 

Kkk GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

MAGA 2020! But this time it will be Biden doing the MAGA. 

Edited by MaleAlpha

7 minutes ago, MaleAlpha said:

Ha ha! I KNEW you were a maga fan. Thanks for confirming it.

Now I know why you defend your dear leader comrade trump. 

Kkk GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

MAGA 2020! But this time it will be Biden doing the MAGA. 

Trump appeals to independents (ie me), you know, the people deranged lefties called "Russians" in 16. 😂  You can keep alienating us all you like just don't be surprised when you don't get your way a second time in a row. However hard your lesson needs to be, I'm all for. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Trump appeals to independents (ie me), you know, the people deranged lefties called "Russians" in 16. 😂  You can keep alienating us all you like just don't be surprised when you don't get your way a second  in a row. However hard your lesson needs to be, I'm all for. 

Dude, you know VERY well that you are not an independent. You're not fooling anyone here.

Your personal ideals determine your political/social leanings. It's not an on/off switch. No one is alienating you. You are doing a great job alienating yourself.

Good thing though is the country and world is changing big time. I live in Portland and it was so refreshing seeing all these young adults turning up heavy to protest against trump's racist ideologies. Gives me and the good people of this country a lot of hope.

But again, we shall see come November 3rd.

Edited by MaleAlpha

1 minute ago, MaleAlpha said:

Dude, you know VERY well that you are not an independent. You're not fooling anyone here.

Your personal ideals determine your political/social leanings. It's not an on/off switch. 

An independent is a person who's not a member of any party. I've never been a member of any party in either country I vote in and won't ever be. Your acceptance of facts doesn't matter to them being facts. The 6th Presidential election I've voted in, last week when I sent off my absentee, was the first time I've voted for a Republican. For all I know it could be the last.. but doesn't matter. Here and now, you've got some lessons to learn. Deranged lefties like you not only called Republicans "Russians", but also independents and those who are members of third parties, those of us who voted for candidates like Johnson and Stein, because we didn't give you your way. If you think for one second this sort of clownish behavior that's gotten progressively worse since his election is going to be validated, you've got another thing coming. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

An independent is a person who's not a member of any party. I've never been a member of any party in either country I vote in and won't ever be. Your acceptance of facts doesn't matter to them being facts. The 6th Presidential election I've voted in, last week when I sent off my absentee, was the first time I've voted for a Republican. For all I know it could be the last.. but doesn't matter. Here and now, you've got some lessons to learn. Deranged lefties like you not only called Republicans "Russians", but also independents and those who are members of third parties, those of us who voted for candidates like Johnson and Stein, because we didn't give you your way. If you think for one second this sort of clownish behavior that's gotten progressively worse since his election is going to be validated, you've got another thing coming. 

Typical maga fanbase rant..saying a whole lot of nothing.

Are you going back into hiding after November 3rd?

Dumb Trump GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

20 minutes ago, MaleAlpha said:

Your personal ideals determine your political/social leanings. It's not an on/off switch. No one is alienating you. You are doing a great job alienating yourself.

Good thing though is the country and world is changing big time. I live in Portland and it was so refreshing seeing all these young adults turning up heavy to protest against trump's racist ideologies. Gives me and the good people of this country a lot of hope.

There have been people posting on this forum for years that they are "independent" while at the same time contuously praising the right and slamming the left on every issue. I'm not sure they actually know what the word means. You are correct though. They are not fooling anyone. With the possible exception of themselves.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

25 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

There have been people posting on this forum for years that they are "independent" while at the same time contuously praising the right and slamming the left on every issue. I'm not sure they actually know what the word means. You are correct though. They are not fooling anyone. With the possible exception of themselves.

So many posers. Its thought to be the only true middle of the road guy here.

I have election fatigue. I am ready for it to be over. Here in Ga the constant name calling fact bending ads by both sides in the Senate races are tiresome. With the exception of Raphael Warnock who is a breath of fresh air. Not saying I could ever vote for a dem for senate after watching the Kavanaugh absurdity and impeachment stupidity. Both really turned me off.

As for Trump. I voted for him reluctantly, but unlike the MDR Trumpers here, I admit I think the Fat lady. is warming up  even if Biden got caught having sex with a donkey while shooting up bleach, I think that such a large % has already voted not sure much will change 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, MaleAlpha said:

If not supporting racists, pedophiles and misogynists is a leftist ideal, I am proud to be a leftist! Yay!!!

Coming to the party late, but wasn’t Joe a big defender of the KKK Democrat members of the Senate.  You can do what you want, but if looking at a Party, you do yourself a disservice if you don’t look at the long history of racism of the Democrats and Joe Biden.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, MaleAlpha said:

And the difference is - Biden acknowledged his role in a racist law that targeted Black people and apologized. Trump on the other hand is telling a racist group to stand by.

Well, you tell me who is better. Good for you!

What good is an apology for those incarcerated under the Law Old Joe supported.  If Trump was such a racist why did he sign the law letting a lot of these folks out of prison?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!