robhat

N-400 October 2020 Filers

348 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
27 minutes ago, HNZ91 said:

I think you can still renew your driver license without renewing your green card

In Georgia DL and green card run out same date and you need a valid green card to renew DL . 

On 2/22/2021 at 5:34 PM, Jay&Shan75 said:

So after 10 days my case has been pushed up to the original time-line of July, after it was changed on Feb12th due to them reusing my Bio, to October. Feels good again. Maybe I'll be surprised again with another date change.

So my estimated completion date has been changed again, back to October. I'm trying to figure out why that happened. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
On 3/30/2021 at 4:01 AM, Jay&Shan75 said:

So my estimated completion date has been changed again, back to October. I'm trying to figure out why that happened. 

Estimation completion always fluctuate and cannot be used as a bases for understanding USCIS timeline. A lot of people have completed their n-400 journey while their estimated completion time is still months away. Please don't stress yourself trying to figure out USCIS.

On 3/30/2021 at 4:01 AM, Jay&Shan75 said:

Same happened to my husband. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
On 3/13/2021 at 2:15 AM, sweetadams said:

Did you use the lawyers mailing address? You don't need your lawyer anymore at that stage I will assume. 

Congratulation on getting to the finish line.....

It happened that my oath ceremony was scheduled same day. I wish everyone good luck. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 hours ago, Anitas said:

It happened that my oath ceremony was scheduled same day. I wish everyone good luck. 

I had my interview yesterday April 2nd, 2021 at 8am and also my oath right after that, I was in and out in 30 minutes. Durham, North Carolina. 

PD: Oct 3rd, 2020

My immigration journey from K1 Visa in 2018 is now over, what a journey!!!

Good luck to you all... 

35FE97AD-91A0-41B2-B5F0-9ABF76A55112.jpeg

Edited by kemm360
Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Raleigh NC
Date Filed : 2020-10-03
NOA Date : 2020-10-03
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date :  
Approved :  
Oath Ceremony :  
Comments : INA 328 and 329 [ Military ] 

2 hours ago, kemm360 said:

I had my interview yesterday April 2nd, 2021 at 8am and also my oath right after that, I was in and out in 30 minutes. Durham, North Carolina. 

Good luck to you all... 

Congrats :)

Edited by HNZ91

On 4/3/2021 at 12:15 PM, kemm360 said:

Good luck to you all... 

Congratulations! 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iceland
Timeline

Hey guys, it's been 6 months now since I've applied and no biometrics reused or appointment yet. I'm beyond frustrated, should I try to call and see what's going on? I thought this would be the fastest process, guess I was wrong.

34 minutes ago, xczme said:

Hey guys, it's been 6 months now since I've applied and no biometrics reused or appointment yet. I'm beyond frustrated, should I try to call and see what's going on? I thought this would be the fastest process, guess I was wrong.

Same! I'm trying to work up the courage to call them over the next few days. It's funny how they keep changing the layout of the profile page on the Myuscis website but no real updates! 

6 hours ago, xczme said:

NYC has one of the slowest processing times. I got biometrics reuse notice after almost 9 months. 

Edited by Raul9

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iceland
Timeline
12 hours ago, Raul9 said:

NYC has one of the slowest processing times. I got biometrics reuse notice after almost 9 months. 

Oh wow, and how long after that for the interview to be scheduled or you're still waiting on that as for right?

1 hour ago, xczme said:

Oh wow, and how long after that for the interview to be scheduled or you're still waiting on that as for right?

There were no updates since biometrics reuse notice. Soon it'll be 1 year since applying.

Edited by Raul9

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.