robhat

N-400 October 2020 Filers

348 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Tata86 said:

Anyone else had their estimated completion time disappear? 

Yep. Used to say July 2021. Then the layout changed and it said "approximately 4 months". Now it doesn't say anything. Same happened with my friend filing in Denver. 

I'm guessing it has something to do with how they're testing a new way to estimate processing times

Naturalization (on basis of military service)

10/2/2020 - Mailed paper application to military specific Chicago Lockbox.

10/19/2020 - Case "received and accepted" according to the online tracker.

10/21/2020 - Text/letter receipt received.

08/11/2021 - Interview scheduled: Sept 14th.

09/14/2021 - Interview + Oath at the Montgomery Office.

I-130 (for my spouse)

09/23/2021 - Filed online.

09/29/2021 - Received receipt letter for I-130.

09/30/2021 - Filed I-129F through the mail.

10/12/2021 - Received receipt letter for I-129F.

12/17/2021 - AR Status change.

01/12/2022 - I-130 Approved.

01/13/2022 - I-129F Denied.

On 4/16/2021 at 12:31 AM, Pecker said:

Yep. Used to say July 2021. Then the layout changed and it said "approximately 4 months". Now it doesn't say anything. Same happened with my friend filing in Denver. 

I'm guessing it has something to do with how they're testing a new way to estimate processing times

I really hope we get an update soon. It adds to the general frustration that they're constantly making changes to the website instead of focusing on speeding things up! Although what do I know, maybe they're doing they're best 

Still no changes to my case status or timeline (previously said March 2021 before disappearing a couple weeks ago), but I finally received my biometrics reuse notice on 4/18. There were no online/mail communications related to this, but I saw the notice sitting in the documents tab.

25 Jan: I-129F Sent from Berlin | 27 Jan: NOA-1 | 01 May: RFE19 May: NOA-2

03 Jun: NVC Received | 20 Jun: NVC Issued Case Number | 23 Jun: Case Ready 

29 Jun: Medical | 03 Jul: Packet 3 received & sent | 13 Jul: Interview | 20 Jul: Visa In Hand

07 Aug: POE | 06 Sep: AOS Sent | 15 Sep: NOA-1 | 15 Oct: RFE | 29 Nov: EAD/AP/AOS NOA-2 | 06 Dec: EAD/AP In Hand

02 Jan: AOS Interview | 08 Jan: GC Received

04 Oct: I-751 Filed | 10 Oct: GC Extended

18 Aug: I-751 Approved | 04 Oct: N-400 Window Open + Filed

18 Apr: Biometrics Reuse | 14 Jun: Interview

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, citizenfiler123 said:

Got my interview scheudled on May 13. interview date is June 24. Filed Oct 01 and bio re-use on Dec 13. Philly office.

you are just few days ahead of me, can you let us know if your oath ceremony was done the same day once you are done with the process?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, citizenfiler123 said:

I thought philly does  not have that facility

that is the only facility i believe that can hold immigration matters in Philly, no other facility i know of can hold oath ceremonies, you simply will have a different date if not right after the interview,

2 minutes ago, Nilay89 said:

that is the only facility i believe that can hold immigration matters in Philly, no other facility i know of can hold oath ceremonies, you simply will have a different date if not right after the interview,

which facility re you referring to

Hey guys, 

the estimated completion time came back to my USCIS account. It now says: "Estimated time until case decision: approx. 11 months". 

Makes me want to cry. I can't tell if it's 11 month since I applied or starting now but I assume it's starting now. I hope it really is just an estimate since I know that people who applied in August or September last year in my area are now getting interviews. Thoughts? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Tata86 said:

Hey guys, 

the estimated completion time came back to my USCIS account. It now says: "Estimated time until case decision: approx. 11 months". 

Makes me want to cry. I can't tell if it's 11 month since I applied or starting now but I assume it's starting now. I hope it really is just an estimate since I know that people who applied in August or September last year in my area are now getting interviews. Thoughts? 

It's weird because it says 13 month completion time too, however my interview is scheduled for June 28, way to fix errors USCIS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm pretty bitter right now. My friend filed in January, and today he got his interview letter scheduled for next month.....😑

He's also military.

Naturalization (on basis of military service)

10/2/2020 - Mailed paper application to military specific Chicago Lockbox.

10/19/2020 - Case "received and accepted" according to the online tracker.

10/21/2020 - Text/letter receipt received.

08/11/2021 - Interview scheduled: Sept 14th.

09/14/2021 - Interview + Oath at the Montgomery Office.

I-130 (for my spouse)

09/23/2021 - Filed online.

09/29/2021 - Received receipt letter for I-130.

09/30/2021 - Filed I-129F through the mail.

10/12/2021 - Received receipt letter for I-129F.

12/17/2021 - AR Status change.

01/12/2022 - I-130 Approved.

01/13/2022 - I-129F Denied.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.