Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 3/22/2021 at 6:39 PM, Bilazafar2002 said:

OCT 2020 SRC filer, case was transferred in Dec! 
After that all quiet. Anyone in the same boat? 
Have nt really heard much from the people of the same time frame. 

Ever since the NOA on 10/09/2020 its been crickets for me. Nothing with regards to the fingerprints, service center is YSC. All this money we pay and we don't even get decent service.

52 minutes ago, theredcomet said:

Ever since the NOA on 10/09/2020 its been crickets for me. Nothing with regards to the fingerprints, service center is YSC. All this money we pay and we don't even get decent service.

My Service center is YSC,  NOA1 was on 12/14/2020 I got my fingerprints waived on 03/12/2021. Use this google sheet to check how is it going with other YSC: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8qNTxz14bzeqOY0Pzk-F0NAWwB42Mr9ypfpwwgm1VU/edit#gid=0

On 3/22/2021 at 5:39 PM, Bilazafar2002 said:

Nope ,still waiting

Nope ,still waiting 

Me! SRC filer as well. My receipt date is 10/23/20, Biometrics waived 12/15/20 and case transferred to NBC 12/16/20. Nothing has been updated since then, just waiting :)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I will appreciate if anyone can help with this question. I am asking this question on behalf of my friend.

My friend got his 10 year green card since November last year.

Can he file for his kids independently with his US spouse? His 4 kids are under 18. What would be the forms he needs to fill, amount and supporting documents? 

Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/5/2021 at 11:59 AM, Thu Truong said:

Hi Everyone,

Just want to share with you I submitted my paper in late October 2020 and I got my new card last week. I cannot believe it is only 5 months. I am in Texas by the way.

U filed what paper in late October?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.