2,966 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Klein said:

Good eve, so which date are we going to look to see if we are out of processing time?

Vawa approval?

I485 receipt date?

Or the priority date in vawa approval letter?

Thanks again for the info.

Stay safe guys

God bless always

Hey Klein..I responded to someone earlier about this..your receipt date is when your petition was received..the date on your NOA! This is the same date you use to check if you're out of..or within processing times!😊👍

5 hours ago, gurgen said:

Thanks @Demise Since I've already tried Congressman option, I will try to get help from the Senator this time. I also doubt that they could force a decision or whatever through USCIS but I will ask their help anyway just because I can. 

Wow I didn't know the lawsuit option against USCIS :s Maybe next year I'll do that or I'll go protest USCIS as naked in front of the Federal Plaza in Manhattan😛 

😂😂😂 gurgen you are hilarious @protest USCIS naked in front of federal plaza!😛Anyway a mandamus action is definitely out of the question and equation for a 2017 case! You're in line for an interview and will be scheduled any moment.👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi my Vawa family..., I wish you all good news on this #20 thread...many more approvals for both i360 and i485..

Has I have mentioned before after i360 approval date August 1..2019 and i485 transffered June 28..2019 (14 months ) I contacted my Senator regarding the AOS and received an email that my case is in queue to be assigned to an office...All I can say is that the wait continues...💁. ...sending  Love to all....💖💃🎊🎊🎉🎉🙏

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 hours ago, Klein said:

Good eve, so which date are we going to look to see if we are out of processing time?

Vawa approval?

I485 receipt date?

Or the priority date in vawa approval letter?

Thanks again for the info.

Stay safe guys

God bless always

The date for your I-485 is the date that NBC has cleared your paperwork and mailed it to the local office.  Sometimes you get notification, most of the time you don't.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
37 minutes ago, tashay said:

Is there something wrong with my case I filed October 2018 and I have a lawyer,but am puzzled as to why I still haven't received anything more.I been on my 2nd Work Authorization,I got a prima facie from 2017,has expired but no update of my case or anything,is that normal? Am I the only one going through this??

Have your lawyer contact VAWA Dept to inquire.  They are processing November 2018 now.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

7 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

The date for your I-485 is the date that NBC has cleared your paperwork and mailed it to the local office.  Sometimes you get notification, most of the time you don't.

Thanks

Just double checking the infos.

And as always keeping the faith that this will be over sooner than later.

Thanks again to you all 

1 hour ago, MarSam701 said:

Hi my Vawa family..., I wish you all good news on this #20 thread...many more approvals for both i360 and i485..

Has I have mentioned before after i360 approval date August 1..2019 and i485 transffered June 28..2019 (14 months ) I contacted my Senator regarding the AOS and received an email that my case is in queue to be assigned to an office...All I can say is that the wait continues...💁. ...sending  Love to all....💖💃🎊🎊🎉🎉🙏

Looks good so far...moving forward! Next is scheduling! Stay blessed dear!😊👍

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pinkrlion said:

Have your lawyer contact VAWA Dept to inquire.  They are processing November 2018 now.  

I’m also nov2018 and still waiting. Please send me good vibes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.