Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

583 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
19 minutes ago, AishaniA93 said:

Yes for sure :D it is 12/20 K1 filers or something along those lines :) 

THANKS i ALREADY HAVE NOVEMBER fillers my received date is 4 December i assume my case will be approved by end of November fillers what do you think?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, macorbin said:

i just find one by searching  what is interesting is that there is only 85 members in the group

yes that's the group - perhaps not everyone has facebook and also not everyone is part of it :) but it is super helpful!

we last saw each other: March 2020
I-129F sent: 12/24/2020

USCIS received: 12/29/2020

NOA1 notice date: 2/27/2021

NOA1 receipt date (backdated): 12/28/2020

NOA2: 08/11/2021

NOA2 paper copy: 08/18/2021

NVC received: 08/25/2021

NVC number issued: 09/01/2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Nuvana said:

Anyone know how to find out what the wait time of interviews is in Sydney Australia? 

Appreciate and advice. Thank you 

From most of the people I have seen it is about 2 months currently. 

My case left for Sydney this week so I assume we will get our interview in August. 

Our Timeline:

i29F Sent: 9/17/20

NOA 1: 9/21/20

RFE: 4/14/21

RFE Response Sent: 4/22/21

RFE Response Received: 4/26/21

NOA 2: 5/10/21

Interview Date: December 10, 2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
3 hours ago, Aziza Tagiyeva said:

i didnot find this thanks for sharing. basically you should join the group and after admin accept it you are allowed to enter and do activities there

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Weekly update, slow week; if every week were like this week then all the remaining cases would be resolved in about 4 months.  Good news is that the total completed NOA2 is over 70% and has crossed the 2000 case marker.  ~830 cases remain.  Nothing else to report other than the waiting for the next steps can also be just as frustrating.  Love you all and hope things work out.
image.png.ad497a81918b3ec6d2d955b34605a69b.pngimage.thumb.png.f3dde22c9f9ebdc1c415b0a330ec8a71.png

1 hour ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

Weekly update, slow week; if every week were like this week then all the remaining cases would be resolved in about 4 months.  Good news is that the total completed NOA2 is over 70% and has crossed the 2000 case marker.  ~830 cases remain.  Nothing else to report other than the waiting for the next steps can also be just as frustrating.  Love you all and hope things work out.
image.png.ad497a81918b3ec6d2d955b34605a69b.pngimage.thumb.png.f3dde22c9f9ebdc1c415b0a330ec8a71.png

Thanks for the info. Is this a weekly schedule?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
11 hours ago, Aziza Taghiyeva said:

Thanks for the info. Is this a weekly schedule?

I am switching to a weekly format for this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just letting anyone know that could use the info.

We filed September 2020, got our NOA2 May 13th, NVC received the 24th, and the consulate received the case June 10th. In our case, between the NOA2 & the consulate getting the case, was quite quick....now just to play the waiting game for the interview.

I have heard that Paris is slowing down right now....anyone else know anything about it??

Timeline
On 6/10/2021 at 8:43 PM, Nuvana said:

Anyone know how to find out what the wait time of interviews is in Sydney Australia? 

Appreciate and advice. Thank you 

Little over 2 months. I was good to go in May but we didn't get an appointment until July. A member in the Australia subforum recommended advising the embassy if youre open to cancellations and can traveil within x amount of time. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, yvonme said:

Little over 2 months. I was good to go in May but we didn't get an appointment until July. A member in the Australia subforum recommended advising the embassy if youre open to cancellations and can traveil within x amount of time. 

Thank you! We initially received an email  saying there are no available appointments and that they put him on a wait list. Thankfully 2 weeks later we got a date for 29th. 

Now wondering what questions they will ask in the interview. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.