Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

583 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
52 minutes ago, AishaniA93 said:

What does the case-rate mean?

I just mean the rate at which cases are being processed.  April was the peak rate with cases being processed in the 60+ range daily.  June looks like it might be in the 30s with somewhere in the 10s being the accepted rate.  There are more RFEs than general in progress cases so I think they will prioritize getting those numbers down.  Assuming that everyone is providing the evidence for their respective RFEs.
image.thumb.png.f9235ae3da1ac5359edfabb7f843651c.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

I just mean the rate at which cases are being processed.  April was the peak rate with cases being processed in the 60+ range daily.  June looks like it might be in the 30s with somewhere in the 10s being the accepted rate.  There are more RFEs than general in progress cases so I think they will prioritize getting those numbers down.  Assuming that everyone is providing the evidence for their respective RFEs.
image.thumb.png.f9235ae3da1ac5359edfabb7f843651c.png

Ah ok. Forever impressed with your graphs haha thank you! 

we last saw each other: March 2020
I-129F sent: 12/24/2020

USCIS received: 12/29/2020

NOA1 notice date: 2/27/2021

NOA1 receipt date (backdated): 12/28/2020

NOA2: 08/11/2021

NOA2 paper copy: 08/18/2021

NVC received: 08/25/2021

NVC number issued: 09/01/2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

1 case accepted today (1 moved out of accepted, again), 13 cases moved into 'In Processing' from RFE.  Things seem to have slowed down;  I think I am probably going to start posting updates less frequently with things starting to move at a glacial pace.
image.png.b2d7443a97a39da2c96a75dd2a212cd1.png

5 hours ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

1 case accepted today (1 moved out of accepted, again), 13 cases moved into 'In Processing' from RFE.  Things seem to have slowed down;  I think I am probably going to start posting updates less frequently with things starting to move at a glacial pace.
image.png.b2d7443a97a39da2c96a75dd2a212cd1.png

Hi. Thanks for the schedule. What do you think could be the reason for such slowness?

We are still waiting, Noa1 09/21/2020. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Your noa2 will be confirmed when you stop waiting. My fiance and I had made a decision and we believed that noa2 would be approved without rfe. We promised each other that we wouldn't do noa2 checks and we got the confirmation one day after that day  :) I advise you too, standby energy slows things down, this is the rule of the universe 🙏

21 minutes ago, Yeliz said:

Your noa2 will be confirmed when you stop waiting. My fiance and I had made a decision and we believed that noa2 would be approved without rfe. We promised each other that we wouldn't do noa2 checks and we got the confirmation one day after that day  :) I advise you too, standby energy slows things down, this is the rule of the universe 🙏

Thank you very much for your support. it is very important to me now. I will try to take your advice. Hope for the best. Thanks again. All the best to you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello to everyone,
We got the case number today, but even though my date of birth in the noa 1 form was correct, nvc made a mistake and entered my date of birth as may instead of march.
We filled out the form for it to be corrected, but I am worried whether it will prolong the process, has anyone experienced an error like this?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Nuvana said:

Anyone know how to find out what the wait time of interviews is in Sydney Australia? 

Appreciate and advice. Thank you 

Here :) https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/wait-times.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
29 minutes ago, AishaniA93 said:

Thank you, but this doesn't give a time frame for the k visa interview 😕

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nuvana said:

Thank you, but this doesn't give a time frame for the k visa interview 😕

hmm yes I just realised that - are you a part of the K1 Aussie group on facebook? Might be an easier way to find out as people are updating on there when they are scheduling in for their interviews. At the moment seems to be about a 6 week wait

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
9 minutes ago, AishaniA93 said:

hmm yes I just realised that - are you a part of the K1 Aussie group on facebook? Might be an easier way to find out as people are updating on there when they are scheduling in for their interviews. At the moment seems to be about a 6 week wait

HI do you know any facebook group for December fillers?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, macorbin said:

HI do you know any facebook group for December fillers?

Yes for sure :D it is 12/20 K1 filers or something along those lines :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
31 minutes ago, AishaniA93 said:

I'm not part of the group, but will try to find it. Could you please share the link? 

Appreciate your help. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.