Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

583 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
20 hours ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

Feeling good about how many cases were processed in the past two days (74 per day), so I decided to post the update early.  Might switch to posting daily for the next week or so.  Of note, Most of the days updates are posts around noon eastern with a handful of cases coming in afterwards; at least that is how its been for most of this week, so I might compile the information a bit past that time.

image.png.e3d19fbd04ff3fcddf3e3a55fead12a3.png

Thank you so much for doing this and sharing it. I look fwd to it Tuesday and Friday 🙂

Is this a paid service on the app that shows you all this data? 

I go to their website and have to type each number. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

image.png.61f431e669436f3d816f11f3256ebff0.png

There is an iOS app called CaseTracker that I was using, its ad supported and was what a lot of users were using.

I recently wrote a little application that does the searches with minimal input and fetches the results for me.  It takes the whole process down to a few minutes waiting for me to get the data.
You have to be a bit careful though since sending many requests does constitute a DDoS attack, but the worst thing would be a nominal slap on the wrist (24 hour IP ban)  I don't get nearly enough data from them daily for it to be a problem.

In other news got the NOA2 today (7 months 6 days)! Timeline updated, waiting for the next step; but I will try to continue posting daily (or every other day) updates until the month hits about 60-70% clearance or if it slows to a crawl. Which I forecast to be another month or so of updates.

Congrats Jobbins!! I look forward to these daily statistics. Thank you 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

image.png.61f431e669436f3d816f11f3256ebff0.png

There is an iOS app called CaseTracker that I was using, its ad supported and was what a lot of users were using.

I recently wrote a little application that does the searches with minimal input and fetches the results for me.  It takes the whole process down to a few minutes waiting for me to get the data.
You have to be a bit careful though since sending many requests does constitute a DDoS attack, but the worst thing would be a nominal slap on the wrist (24 hour IP ban)  I don't get nearly enough data from them daily for it to be a problem.

In other news got the NOA2 today (7 months 6 days)! Timeline updated, waiting for the next step; but I will try to continue posting daily (or every other day) updates until the month hits about 60-70% clearance or if it slows to a crawl. Which I forecast to be another month or so of updates.

Thank you very much. 

CONGRATULATIONS!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Super congrats Jobbins!!! Thanks for still posting those up for us!! 

Gives me some hope! I see one approval from Sept 30 1500 block... wasn't me 😕  Not very many cases in that block... bah! 

Timeline

I'm one of the RFEs from the 500 block that updated! I wish it had been an approval. I'll post letting people know what the RFE was for when I get it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Only Saturday post I will do, going to stick to weekdays; just a bunch of cases going in/out of RFE (7 more cases are in progress vs yesterday hence the -7).  Just doing this to show that not much really moves on the weekends. 

image.png.69e35936f2deca6a2967de101547962a.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 hour ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

Monday slow today.
image.png.68cc26f9508430f39f3f8729550ae17a.png

Thanks Jobbins!! I appreciate the graph like always! I feel like there most productive days are Wednesday - Friday. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, NB5347 said:

Just checked this morning and looks like we are an RFE as well! *Cry* will notify group what ours is about when we receive it. 

I was RFE was well, we sent it in and they received it. Just waiting on their decision. GOOD LUCK! 

Our Timeline:

i29F Sent: 9/17/20

NOA 1: 9/21/20

RFE: 4/14/21

RFE Response Sent: 4/22/21

RFE Response Received: 4/26/21

NOA 2: 5/10/21

Interview Date: December 10, 2021

I just sent in my RFE for overnight delivery yesterday. Hoping to hear that they received it soon. 

Our RFE was for further evidence my fiance met me within the last two years specifically, so we included pics of paper boarding passes, inflight wifi receipt, and a receipt for a water tubing trip + pics of us afterwards. All timestamped with at least one of our names. Think this will go through??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Andrew L said:

I just sent in my RFE for overnight delivery yesterday. Hoping to hear that they received it soon. 

Our RFE was for further evidence my fiance met me within the last two years specifically, so we included pics of paper boarding passes, inflight wifi receipt, and a receipt for a water tubing trip + pics of us afterwards. All timestamped with at least one of our names. Think this will go through??

I’m sure you’ll get your NOA2 soon! I want to know what my RFE is! I wish they could just electronically tell us to sort it quicker argh!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.