theatxbombayguy

Aug 2020 I-751 Filers (merged)

681 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, frank19910210 said:

Oh yes yes for sure it is not the same.

I just try to prove that this is actually a lockbox address because someone was worried that this Phoenix address doesn't take credit card.

oh Gotcha.. Cool. Just worried that someone might use that USPS address. Lol 

Removal of Conditions:

08/20/2020 (Day 0)   --- Sent the ROC package to Phoenix, Arizona lockbox through USPS
08/22/2020 (Day 2)   --- Confirmation from USPS that USCIS received the packet.

08/28/2020 (Day 😎  --- NOA1 notification through email and text for the ROC.

09/02/2020 (Day 13) --- Received I-797, 18 month extension letter with notice date as 08/27/2020. 😇

10/17/2020 (Day 58) --- Received Biometrics notification through email and text that finger prints were applied from AOS stage.😁

06/11/2021 (Day 295) --- New Card is produced :dance:

Naturalization & US passport:

07/26/2021 (Day 1) --- Applied the form N-400 online and got the receipt notice.

07/28/2021 (Day 3) --- Received Biometrics notification in USCIS online account that finger prints were reused.😁

12/20/2021 (Day 148) --- Received online notification that Interview is scheduled for 01/27/2022 at Detroit USCIS Field Office.:dance:

01/27/2022 (Day 186)   --- Interview was successful but not given out right approval due to A-file not being available.

04/07/2022 (Day 256) --- Received notification that I am in line for Oath ceremony and it will be scheduled :dance:

04/11/2022 (Day 260)   --- Received notification that Oath ceremony was scheduled and notice was mailed. :jest:

04/26/2022 (Day 275) --- Oath Ceremony.:jest: Became a US Citizen and received the Certificate of Naturalization. 🥰

05/11/2022 (Day 290) -- Applied for US passport at USPS.

05/18/2022 (Day 297) -- State Department site status says my Passport application is received and in progress and was given a locator number starting with 34.🤞

8 hours ago, Tomjerry111 said:

My Timeline

• I-751 Received at Texas Lockbox: 8/6
  • Check Cashed and Text Message received: 8/15
  • Waiting for Receipt notice in mail

Does anyone know, usually when you get an update for Biometric fingerprints?

I got mine about 2 weeks after they received my application (received 8/5, fingerprints applied 8/18).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My wife's resubmitted application was delivered to the Texas lockbox this morning.  Now, we wait to see if it will get processed in Texas or forwarded to Arizona.  Hoping the check will be cashed and we get a text by the end of next week.  

9 hours ago, Shiu said:

I got mine about 2 weeks after they received my application (received 8/5, fingerprints applied 8/18).

Nice that was quick. I hope soon they apply biometrics on our application too.Fingers crossed.🤞

It looks like we share close timeline and probably same state.

On 8/17/2020 at 12:33 PM, rushman_93 said:

Package delivered the 10th, still no check cashed. Nothing like filing a week before the deadline (don't judge) to get the BP up!

Sent ours in a week before the deadline too 😬😅.

Jlj4m8.png

I-751 Package sent via USPS Priority Mail:              8/13

USPS Tracking confirmed delivery:                            8/15

Text Message from USCIS confirming receipt:        8/21

Check not yet cashed.

Talk about being at the 11th hour! 🙀.

Jlj4m8.png

UPDATE:

Check cashed:                                                               8/21

Jlj4m8.png

On 8/17/2020 at 12:08 PM, Fc1 said:

Hi,

Package delivered in Phoenix Az on 8/14.  I'll update here when we hear something. 

Everyone doing ok?

Package received 8/14 and check cashed.

I-751 Sent: 8/10/2020

NOA Date: 8/24/2020

Case Transferred to NBC: 1/6/2021

Fingerprints Applied: 1/22/2021

5 hours ago, Etamkoos said:

UPDATE:

Check cashed:                                                               8/21

Hi! I remember you from years ago when we started this process. It's nice to see a familiar name. We have a similar timeline again. 

Confirmed delivery   8/14

Check cashed           8/20

Text with Case #      8/21

Let's cross fingers for the biometrics to be applied from the last time. It would be nice not to interview again either!!

Anyway, good luck!

I-751 Sent: 8/10/2020

NOA Date: 8/24/2020

Case Transferred to NBC: 1/6/2021

Fingerprints Applied: 1/22/2021

Hi everyone!

We used Citizen Path to fill out the I-751. We used their service for our I-130 and were very happy so we used them again. Citizen Path had us mail the I-751 to a PO Box in TX. Per our USPS tracking the file arrived in 08/17/2020. Our check has not been cashed yet and we have not received the text or email showing it has been accepted. 
I am nervous because I went to the USCIS website and it is showing the address for I-751 as an address in Arizona. I’m very confused now and not sure what to do. Where has everyone been sending their I-751 and how long has it taken to receive your NOA1?

thank you!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.