Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Well Giys I am so sad and not confident anymore. After I wait so long lastnight I realise I have the wrong transcript. They are different type of transcript. The one my husband gave me is the wage and income trancsript instead of the tax return transcript.  He ask me the first dsy he gave it to me to ensure is the right trancript.  Now my interview is in 2 days and I will be getting a 221g.  At first my husband try to get transcript online but the system didnt recognize his information. He then asked irs for them to mail it to him. But is the wage and income transcript instead of the tax return transcript. I'M STRESS OUT RIGHT NOW. SO YOU ALL PREPARED FOR ME TO GET A 221G.

Gm hun, bring the W2 and 1040, explain the situation. Depending on the CO, they may accept those instead. Pray the transcript comes in time. Some ppl have received it quickly.

Timeline

You might be fortunate still Ms.Canty 🙏 my husband is doing his interview now..

Edited by Lisa Hunt

Timeline
Just now, Stacey Ann said:

Gm hun, bring the W2 and 1040, explain the situation. Depending on the CO, they may accept those instead. Pray the transcript comes in time. Some ppl have received it quickly.

Goodmorming I have the w2 and the 1040.irs online wasn't picking up his information. So he did have to ask to get it mail to him whuch took him 10 days.  

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Well Giys I am so sad and not confident anymore. After I wait so long lastnight I realise I have the wrong transcript. They are different type of transcript. The one my husband gave me is the wage and income trancsript instead of the tax return transcript.  He ask me the first dsy he gave it to me to ensure is the right trancript.  Now my interview is in 2 days and I will be getting a 221g.  At first my husband try to get transcript online but the system didnt recognize his information. He then asked irs for them to mail it to him. But is the wage and income transcript instead of the tax return transcript. I'M STRESS OUT RIGHT NOW. SO YOU ALL PREPARED FOR ME TO GET A 221G.

You have 2 days. Registering on the IRS website is  not that difficult. Ask your husband to find a friend that has done so already so that he can be walked through the process and then he can download the right transcript and email to you. Please don't give up too quickly.

Edited by LBX

07 Nov 2019 - IR-1 Submittes Online / Priority Date
17 July 2020 - I-130 Approval Notice (Nebraska Service Center)
15 Sept 2020* - Submitted documents to NVC
01 Oct 2020 -  Case FE Review note: Request to submit marriage termination document.
01 Oct 2020 -  Spouse divorce papers submitted
01 Oct 2020 - DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED

Notes:
* Foreign police clearance lost by Fedex - delayed submission to NVC by 6 weeks. 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Goodmorming I have the w2 and the 1040.irs online wasn't picking up his information. So he did have to ask to get it mail to him whuch took him 10 days.  

It says 5-10 days but can be sooner.

35 minutes ago, LBX said:

You have 2 days. Registering on the IRS website is  not that difficult. Ask your husband to find a friend that has done so already so that he can be walked through the process and then he can download the right transcript and email to you. Please don't give up too quickly.

Some ppl aren't able to get it online due to registration issues. She said they tried.

Timeline
43 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

I don’t know the difference between which ones you mentioned. The transcript should be the wages for the year. Honestly I don’t! But I hope it works out

Timeline
1 hour ago, MS CANTY said:

Don’t count yourself out yet. The co may not even ask for the tax transcript. Try to explain that the wrong. But you have the 1040 and W2. On the Nvc it state you do not need to bring it if you want to bring it up. 

5BA576DF-B448-4610-86FE-1CF1FFFB32DC.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, MS CANTY said:

Don’t be negative about the situation it’s not everyone they asked for the tax transcript be possible and focus you need to stay focus look over other documents and make sure you have them in place don’t lose focus on the bigger picture. Try to keep calm and make sure everything else is on point. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lattyonia said:

Don’t be negative about the situation it’s not everyone they asked for the tax transcript be possible and focus you need to stay focus look over other documents and make sure you have them in place don’t lose focus on the bigger picture. Try to keep calm and make sure everything else is on point. 

Thank you omg thank you.

Timeline

Well guys i was hoping to come with better news my husband visa was denied due to his medical showing substance aka marajana, his visa is on hold until September 2021..he said he told the lady he stop smoking since August of 2019, she told him he can't be around anyone that smokes..he said at first everything was going well before she even told him he has to be out of the country by January 2019 because his medical was going to be up and even given a domestic violence paper..but i guess has she went scrolling into the medical section everything changed..am very devastated to say the least..i never saw him cry but i did today..best of luck to everyone..

Edited by Lisa Hunt

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Well guys i was hoping to come with better news my husband visa was denied due to his medical showing substance aka marajana, his visa is on hold until September 2021..he said he told the lady he stop smoking since August of 2019, she told him he can't be around anyone that smokes..he said at first everything was going well before she even told him he has to be out of the country by January 2021 because his medical was going to be up and even given a domestic violence paper..but i guess has she went scrolling into the medical section everything changed..am very devastated to say the least..i never saw him cry but i did today..best of luck to everyone..

Edited by Lisa Hunt

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Well guys i was hoping to come with better news my husband visa was denied due to his medical showing substance aka marajana, his visa is on hold until September 2021..he said he told the lady he stop smoking since August of 2019, she told him he can't be around anyone that smokes..he said at first everything was going well before she even told him he has to be out of the country by January 2019 because his medical was going to be up and even given a domestic violence paper..but i guess has she went scrolling into the medical section everything changed..am very devastated to say the least..i never saw him cry but i did today..best of luck to everyone..

I am so sorry to hear this

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lisa Hunt said:

I’m soo sorry to hear Lisa. 

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

So sorry to hear this Lisa  ❤️

July 6, 2018:     Married 

Apr 13, 2019:    I-130 Sent (Chicago Lockbox)

Apr 15, 2019:    USCIS received package

Apr 22, 2019:    Received NOA1 (Texas Service Center)

Nov 6, 2019:      NOA2 

Jan 7, 2020:      NVC Case # Received (notification via email)

Sep 30, 2020:   Documentarily Qualified 

-------------

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.