Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Oh my i wish i have known this information like last year this time, my husband is not fat but build, i screenshot this information and sent it to him..thank you very much..its so helpful..God bless you and yours.. 🙏

No problem hun, listen hit me up if you have any questions. This was the biggest hurdle for us and we were able to get over it, I’m happy to share anything I know, or used to help you guys over this hurdle as well. 💪🏾

Timeline
3 hours ago, Keis and Glenn said:

Has anyone that was DQ in September started receiving interview dates 

Not yet. My status still shows at NVC. DQ 9/1

Edited by kimisha

Timeline
13 minutes ago, wal said:

My case was expedited and it has been at the embassy since the 24 of November anyone has any idea of how long it will take for me to get an interview date?

Question. When did you request the expedite? How long did it take to approve your expedite? I’m sorry I don’t know the answer to your question as I’m pending approval for an expedite.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, DBarton said:

Question. When did you request the expedite? How long did it take to approve your expedite? I’m sorry I don’t know the answer to your question as I’m pending approval for an expedite.

I wasnt the one that requested the expedite. My husband contacted the senator as it relates to our uscis expedite request inwhich we got approval, the sentor later expedited our case at the NVC stage, we found this out when the senator sent us an email which was followed by an email from NVC our expedite request was approved.

Edited by wal

Timeline
19 minutes ago, DBarton said:

If you haven't gotten a response you can call nvc to check on your expedite request

Timeline
1 minute ago, MS CANTY said:

My case still saying ready from yesterday. After the interview anyone experienced this?

Yes it’s normal some person say even AP after an approved interview it will change within 48hrs don’t need to worry 

Timeline
Just now, Lattyonia said:

Yes it’s normal some person say even AP after an approved interview it will change within 48hrs don’t need to worry 

Ok thanks much.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Prettybartley said:

I was approved today!!! 12/9/2020

visa Approved

Amen.. Congratulations so happy for y'all..another chapter close.. 👏

Timeline
Just now, Lisa Hunt said:

Amen.. Congratulations so happy for y'all..another chapter close.. 👏

Thanks!!! Finally❤️

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Prettybartley said:

I was approved today!!! 12/9/2020

visa Approved

I was here waiting patiently for your approval me happy like when I got mine omg thanks be to God. Christmas can’t nice no more congratulations it only get easier from here!!🎉🎊🇯🇲💯

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lattyonia said:

I was here waiting patiently for your approval me happy like when I got mine omg thanks be to God. Christmas can’t nice no more congratulations it only get easier from here!!🎉🎊🇯🇲💯

❤️❤️ thanks!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.