Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Just now, SwanC said:

True. Running on fumes at this point. Just a pray my relationship make it 😅

Its not even funny no more ... 1 year mi nuh see mi wife...  tbh it  is messing with people relationship. ., yea its just couple months leave but we not even know wah tomorrow brings jah know.. the  price ya fi pay  😳😪 

16 minutes ago, NNN_BP said:

I really appreciate this site and to be connected with many of you who are going through the same things that I am. I haven’t seen my husband since November and I just gave birth to our second child without him being present. It’s tuff but by the grace of God we will reunite with our partners very soon. Keep the faith people. We could have been worst off. Some people all file for their children and because of what’s going on their process is on hold and ours is on go. Be grateful! Lord knows best. Our time is coming. Remember when we waited all those months to get the i-130 approved and it felt like it would never happen 😩 look at us now waiting for interviews!!! The hard part Is over! Take care everyone god bless. 

I love this!!! Wish I could like it 20 times 

congrats on your baby and yes I agree we all need to be grateful

Edited by TheFostersJourney

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 minutes ago, NNN_BP said:

I really appreciate this site and to be connected with many of you who are going through the same things that I am. I haven’t seen my husband since November and I just gave birth to our second child without him being present. It’s tuff but by the grace of God we will reunite with our partners very soon. Keep the faith people. We could have been worst off. Some people all file for their children and because of what’s going on their process is on hold and ours is on go. Be grateful! Lord knows best. Our time is coming. Remember when we waited all those months to get the i-130 approved and it felt like it would never happen 😩 look at us now waiting for interviews!!! The hard part Is over! Take care everyone god bless. 

🙏🙏🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, NNN_BP said:

Congratulations on the new baby, wishing you all the best.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

Its not even funny no more ... 1 year mi nuh see mi wife...  tbh it  is messing with people relationship. ., yea its just couple months leave but we not even know wah tomorrow brings jah know.. the  price ya fi pay  😳😪 

I’m in the same boat too. I’m at about 13 months. It’s really really rough. Everyday I just pray will be a decent day. Me a tell you when him finally get his date I will feel such a relief. Likes it’s finally happening. Lol you know how much making up we have to do for how the past year went. But let’s just try our best to keep the faith. Hopefully we just have to wait a couple more months. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, NNN_BP said:

This was beautifully said. Thank you for your words of encouragement . 

Timeline

Good morning everyone SwanC, Unknown101 anyone else feeling discouraged, continue to hold the faith we have come a long way in a short amount of time. Back in the day immigrant visa processing would take much longer and despite COVID we are still forging ahead while some visa categories are at a complete hault. Imagine if we were in their shoes. We have to be grateful for our blessings. I'm anxious, too but also excited because I know we're in the last lap. I know the distance can put a strain on the relationship. How do you stay connected with your spouse? Do you talk every day on the phone (not just whatsapp/VNs)? Do you video chat often? Phone/Video sex? Talk thru arguments, not text? These lil things will help to keep the intimacy going. Also, have you considered to have a trip to see each other, if even for a weekend? It may help to rekindle things between you as well. I'm rooting for all of us. Stay encouraged y'all, we're going to get thru this 💪🏾🙏🏾

Timeline
6 hours ago, NNN_BP said:

Awww congrats on your new baby.

32 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Good morning everyone SwanC, Unknown101 anyone else feeling discouraged, continue to hold the faith we have come a long way in a short amount of time. Back in the day immigrant visa processing would take much longer and despite COVID we are still forging ahead while some visa categories are at a complete hault. Imagine if we were in their shoes. We have to be grateful for our blessings. I'm anxious, too but also excited because I know we're in the last lap. I know the distance can put a strain on the relationship. How do you stay connected with your spouse? Do you talk every day on the phone (not just whatsapp/VNs)? Do you video chat often? Phone/Video sex? Talk thru arguments, not text? These lil things will help to keep the intimacy going. Also, have you considered to have a trip to see each other, if even for a weekend? It may help to rekindle things between you as well. I'm rooting for all of us. Stay encouraged y'all, we're going to get thru this 💪🏾🙏🏾

Right now my husband ready to check in at Bellevue the way mi nah stop mad him 😂 every minute like how I’m on maternity leave he have to call me before my brain take me and it’s bare argument. Pray for that man 😩 he’s been so patient with me. Worst my hormones are all over the place right now. I love him now more than ever before. I use to go down literally every other month so it’s extremely difficult on both of us.  I’ve been debating if I should go down for a 3 days or so but I’m too scared to travel with the kids and I wouldn’t want to leave them also. Sigh, 

@Stacey Ann big up yuh self enuh G ... i got this man .. everybody thing different enuh but mi get weh yah say and its true,.  @SwanC big up .. respect for the update the guidance... @Firebread one up and ryan . And everyone thanks .., wont be commenting here any longer tho.. ill wait to see if i get any email and do the maths .. hopefully sometime in a the near future we link up @Stacey Ann would love to add you on fb or instergram but as i said before its after i got pass all this .. if thats ok with you .. anyways am out 💪💪

Timeline
42 minutes ago, NNN_BP said:

Right now my husband ready to check in at Bellevue the way mi nah stop mad him 😂 every minute like how I’m on maternity leave he have to call me before my brain take me and it’s bare argument. Pray for that man 😩 he’s been so patient with me. Worst my hormones are all over the place right now. I love him now more than ever before. I use to go down literally every other month so it’s extremely difficult on both of us.  I’ve been debating if I should go down for a 3 days or so but I’m too scared to travel with the kids and I wouldn’t want to leave them also. Sigh, 

It's trying times for sure. I used to go JA 3X/year. Haven't been since November and I miss hubby bad and well need some medz, but I'm holding out on a trip in hopes his visa will be finalized before November. Traveling with the children may be hectic now so I understand. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.