July 2020 I-751 filers (merged)

862 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline

7/29/2020 ROC Divorce Waiver mailed

7/30/2020 USCIS received the package

8/5/2020 Check cashed

8/6 Notifications and Case # received via text

8/10 NOA received (Mailed date on the notice is 8/4)

Now the waiting begins. Patomac is where mine is being processed.

Hi everybody,

I just got this notification today;

As of August 10, 2020, fingerprints relating to your form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number SRCXXXXXXXXX, have been applied to your case.

Does it mean that they have waived the biometric?

6 minutes ago, hookem1989 said:

Hi everybody,

I just got this notification today;

As of August 10, 2020, fingerprints relating to your form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number SRCXXXXXXXXX, have been applied to your case.

Does it mean that they have waived the biometric?

Yep!

I-751:

07/09: Package received by uscis

07/14: Credit card charged

07/16: Text notification (YSC center)

07/22: Fingerprints applied to my case

07/30: NOA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just received an update.

July 6 - Packet sent
July 9 - Packet received
July 15 - Credit Card charged
July 17 - Text Notification received
July 30 - NOA received (Notice Date: July 21)

August 10 - Biometrics applied

Screenshot_20200811-175524~2.png

CR1 Expiring October 27, 2020

July 25 -  Form/Documents mailed via UPS to address in Lewisville, TX 
July 29 -   Form/Documents received by USCIS
August 10 - Received Text message with Receipt # (MSC) at 1am
August 10 - Check was cashed as per Bank

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Georgia
Timeline

7/06/20 -  Application mailed

7/09/20 - Application received

7/23/20 - Check was cashed

7/24/20 - Text/Mail notification

8/01/20 - Received NOA

8/04/20 - Fingerprints were taken(online update)
8/11/20 - Received NOA, stating that previously captured fingerprints were used.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Sent my wife’s I751 packet via usps along with the text email notification request and all supporting docs entire packet is about 4” thick.  Got the return receipt back from the post office that it was delivered to TSC. It’s been a couple weeks but still no NOA or text. 

Timeline

If agency forloughs immigration workers by the end of august, i wonder how thats gonna affect ROC timing. It’s just crazy that we pay so much fees and they are out of money, unbelievable!

20 minutes ago, Dachis said:

If agency forloughs immigration workers by the end of august, i wonder how thats gonna affect ROC timing. It’s just crazy that we pay so much fees and they are out of money, unbelievable!

Hard to say. Unfortunately for USCIS, the only money they really get is our fees. Yes the fees are high but if you think about it, it's not really that much money for the agency. A single RoC application is only $680. Employees need to scan, log, send notifications, create and mail receipt notices. Then they have transport and secure all of our documents in the service centers, which require huge amounts of security. Then they have to transport the files again to the individual field offices (which also require government-level security on top of normal office expenses), where IO's have to sit and review all the documents and perform other checks if necessary. Then they had to schedule interviews and perform them. Add on top of that all the political pressure the agency has faced over the past four years alone with all the intense rhetoric about immigrants in the US. For one RoC case to travel through the USCIS pipeline and infrastructure, $680 realistically only covers a fraction of the true costs it takes to adjudicate the case.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

7/24 - Package sent via FedEx

7/29 - Package Received

8/3 - Money taken out of the bank

8/4- Text update on the start of the petition

Now i'm just waiting for the NoA. Its already been a while, should i start worrying? Or too soon to call and have any worries?

Also, given i did biometrics again in 2019 (due to an I-90 cuz they got my card wrong), what are the chances of the biometrics being waivered?

5 hours ago, Kevin&Kanyanat said:

Sent my wife’s I751 packet via usps along with the text email notification request and all supporting docs entire packet is about 4” thick.  Got the return receipt back from the post office that it was delivered to TSC. It’s been a couple weeks but still no NOA or text. 

Hey, i sent mine on 24th July. It was received on 27th. I didn't hear back anything too.. I sent mine to Arizona via USPS. and I put in a check .... as fas as i see with other timelines here I could tell that applications with credit card payments are being processed faster. Fed Ex and UPS at Dallas TX are quicker too. I already submitted it so could do nothing now besides meditate about it ...Lol!  where did you send yours?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
6 minutes ago, CR6 130-485 said:

Hey, i sent mine on 24th July. It was received on 27th. I didn't hear back anything too.. I sent mine to Arizona via USPS. and I put in a check .... as fas as i see with other timelines here I could tell that applications with credit card payments are being processed faster. Fed Ex and UPS at Dallas TX are quicker too. I already submitted it so could do nothing now besides meditate about it ...Lol!  where did you send yours?

Texas service center for us. Too bad I wasn’t so militant on not using my plastic and sent a paper check. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, DavideT said:

7/24 - Package sent via FedEx

7/29 - Package Received

8/3 - Money taken out of the bank

8/4- Text update on the start of the petition

Now i'm just waiting for the NoA. Its already been a while, should i start worrying? Or too soon to call and have any worries?

Also, given i did biometrics again in 2019 (due to an I-90 cuz they got my card wrong), what are the chances of the biometrics being waivered?

Give them couple more days. As for biometrics, most likely it will get waived. 

Edited by Dachis

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.