Greenbaum

JULY 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

520 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 hours ago, JojoandTomas said:

I sent mine a few days after you. My guess is my notice will be next week or so. 

Yep,  got my NOA1 today.  shows the received date June 30th, 2020 and the Notice date July 9th, 2020.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Submitted our packet yesterday. Feeling nervous, excited, hopeful, hopeless,...etc. Big shoutout to @Greenbaum for all your helpful tips within these threads.  

2 minutes ago, sarac4479 said:

Submitted our packet yesterday. Feeling nervous, excited, hopeful, hopeless,...etc. Big shoutout to @Greenbaum for all your helpful tips within these threads.  

Thank you for your extremely meaningful and kind comment. My best to you and your fiancé as you both embark on your journey to a fruitful life together. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Sent mine off yesterday. Waiting for pickup at lockbox today. 💗

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Timeline

Good luck everybody!  I've done this before and it can be crazy but as long as everything is in order with your package, you WILL BE just fine!  😉 Just no matter whatever, DO NOT let yourself get discouraged but don't EVER give up hope!  We are all in this  together being all July Filers!  🙂 😄 

@Greenbaum has been here to help me the last time I went through this adventure and is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and I don't know where I would be without them... ❤️ 

Edited by Cmptrsdeal
more info

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

Good luck everybody!  I've done this before and it can be crazy but as long as everything is in order with your package, you WILL BE just fine!  😉 Just no matter whatever, DO NOT let yourself get discouraged but don't EVER give up hope!  We are all in this  together being all July Filers!  🙂 😄 

@Greenbaum has been here to help me the last time I went through this adventure and is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and I don't know where I would be without them... ❤️ 

I'm so glad there are others on the same journey as I am!

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Cheburashka34 said:

I'm so glad there are others on the same journey as I am!

Once we get to the NOA2 part.  Everything seems downhill from there.  Personally, the worst thing I dislike about this process is the waiting from now till Nov or Dec for NOA2 or God forbid RFE.  Like I said, from just my own experience, once NOA2, it seems to pick up speed.  It is one hell of a ride that you will always remember, that is for sure 😉  

1 hour ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

Thank you for your extremely meaningful and kind comment. My best to you and your fiancé as you both embark on your journey to a fruitful life together. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

We’ve just got notification of receipt! My fiancée checked her bank just half an hour prior and the cheque hadn’t yet been cashed. That was a 15 day turnaround from posting to NOA1, but across two weekends (including Indy day)

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Cheburashka34 said:

I think so... 🙂

Well,  it sucks for me having to do it again, but regardless, it WILL be the last time 😉 but it's kinda good cause I know pretty much what to expect lol   I do know by November, this message board for July filers will have pages and pages of msgs hehe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, Cmptrsdeal said:

Well,  it sucks for me having to do it again, but regardless, it WILL be the last time 😉 but it's kinda good cause I know pretty much what to expect lol   I do know by November, this message board for July filers will have pages and pages of msgs hehe

I really hope by then the embassies will be open again. I'm worried about not getting an interview for a long time since there are so many people waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.