Eladnolnod

CR-1 / IR-1 Interview updates

916 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Samantha & Rad said:

Just got my interview for 14th September!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!

Wanna swap ? :P Congrats!!!

4 minutes ago, Davu said:

Grats to all of you.
Can anyone confirm for certain that they are NOT an expedite and have been scheduled? 
Just wanted to verify that this is actually something new and not just a slew of Expedite's getting approved

Mine is not expedite. Regular scheduling. DQ'd 10th April

6 minutes ago, Davu said:

Grats to all of you.
Can anyone confirm for certain that they are NOT an expedite and have been scheduled? 
Just wanted to verify that this is actually something new and not just a slew of Expedite's getting approved

Also not expedite.  Regular filing, DQ March 31st 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Davu said:

Grats to all of you.

Not expedite - April 21 

12 minutes ago, Samantha & Rad said:

Mine is not expedite. Regular scheduling. DQ'd 10th April

10 minutes ago, T3G said:

Also not expedite.  Regular filing, DQ March 31st 

8 minutes ago, MattyUKtoUS said:

Not expedite - April 21 

2 minutes ago, corntop said:

Amazing news for everyone! It's happening! 

My DQ is 22nd May so hopefully us next!

Omg! I really needed to see this today! Ours is May as well. Hopefully we are next @corntop. Congrats to all and thank you for sharing your updates. This kind of news really helps, because at least we know the process is moving again!!!!

@MattyUKtoUS @T3G please let me know once you guys try to do Step 1 of the interview Prep 'Register online'.
It's telling me  "The Immigrant Visa case number provided is not ready to schedule an appointment"

Edited by Samantha & Rad

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Samantha & Rad said:

@MattyUKtoUS @T3G please let me know once you guys try to do Step 1 of the interview Prep 'Register online'.
It's telling me  "The Immigrant Visa case number provided is not ready to schedule an appointment"

I’m not sure I follow.  I have a date for an interview as a CR1.  

my understanding was that I needed a medical which I just booked and to collect paperwork for the interview. 

B5E6F2C9-28A3-4698-9CA2-428413F6E8EF.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.