dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2020

621 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, MayaUSA said:

Amazing! I can’t believe it. I had summit all documents on Thursday and they had sent a message: received & approved it on same day June 18, 2020. Now, visa appointment date is waiting from consulate once embassy is open.

Wow congratulations. I submitted on June 9 and waiting for a response. Hopefully, it will come up soon. 

18 hours ago, JC&PB said:

I also just got DQ’ed yesterday, waiting for interview date. Join our UAE whatsapp group, 3 of the members got their interviews scheduled on June 29 (Two were expedited and one normal processing that was cancelled on March). Goodluck to us :)

Congratulations. Happy for you!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Thundar said:

Approved by USCIS since April 13th, still waiting on NVC for welcome letter. IS THERE ANYONE IN SAME SCENARIO?

Did you check your uscis case status if the file was sent to NVC? There have been delays with paper filed cases and snail mail during the pandemic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, Biola said:

Wow congratulations. I submitted on June 9 and waiting for a response. Hopefully, it will come up soon. 

Congratulations. Happy for you!

I resubmitted my I 864 today with wet signature.. I originally submitted on the 11th.. me to am waiting for good news soon 

Thunder, pls call to nvc and check weather they had received your file or not. If they don’t received yet, pls call to uscis. My case approved by uscis April 10. May 29, I had received welcome letter from NVC. June 18, I had summit all documents and approved on same day. Pls noted that every week I keep in check with NVC once USCIS approved my case.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 hours ago, HanhChi said:

I am! I actually followed this thread back in April and just recently realized that it is mainly for IR-1 😀😀.

No anyone can follow this one but most of them are family spouse visa, did you got your DQ ? what was your submission date for NVC 

8 hours ago, Quarknase said:

Did you check your uscis case status if the file was sent to NVC? There have been delays with paper filed cases and snail mail during the pandemic

Mine is paper filed. It was sent to department of state on 13th of April, 2020. Mine is also i-140 and there's ban in my country, I don't know if it will contribute to the delay. I was thinking, atleast I will get a welcome notification. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
3 hours ago, Thundar said:

Mine is paper filed. It was sent to department of state on 13th of April, 2020. Mine is also i-140 and there's ban in my country, I don't know if it will contribute to the delay. I was thinking, atleast I will get a welcome notification. 

What visa category are you applying for? Please fill out your timeline :)

4 hours ago, amkhan said:No anyone can follow this one but most of them are family spouse visa, did you got your DQ ? what was your submission date for NVC 

I submitted docs on June 15 and got DC for both of my parents in about 12 hours! It was insanely fast and so unexpected. I thought our visa category was not prioritized. We will have to wait for a long time for the interview though due to the backlog and current EO.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
On 6/19/2020 at 5:39 PM, Binbin22 said:

Hi team, I have a quick question plz... for form I-864EZ I electronically signed it. Will I get a REF or should I sign and upload it again?

Thank U 

Was that accepted with e-signature?

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi guys..

saw some embassies are opening back up for interviews just for exempted cases, anyone have any news if RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL consulate will be implementing the same?

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
28 minutes ago, Nessinha said:

Hi guys..

saw some embassies are opening back up for interviews just for exempted cases, anyone have any news if RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL consulate will be implementing the same?

Being one of the countries with highest number of coronavirus cases, I doubt it would be anytime soon. 
Good luck. 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, onek said:

Was that accepted with e-signature?

I am not sure.. but someone in this group said they got a REF for electronic signing the page.. so I went ahead and wet sign to prevent a REF 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.