dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2020

621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Our noa2 looks like this. Idk why they say adjustment if status cause we sure didnt apply for that. Some people say they had the same noa2 other said it might be a problem cause its been 5 weeks and we didnt get anything from uscis that they will send the case to nvc.

20200524_183600.jpg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Andy&Jamie said:

My apologies, I misinterpreted what was being said. This whole process is even more frightening during corona. I'm assuming by your reply that the situation you described is you? I'm so sorry if that's the case. That's heartbreaking to hear. I spend every damn day hoping this will all go away. 

No worries, no offense taken. But yes, it feels a bit unfair and to add to the misery I could be a USC by now (waiting for interview, impacted by covid delay) lol. But I stopped being stressed, just packed my laptop and traveled to my spouses country. Luckily I can work from anywhere while paying my US taxes lol

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Kate.Alday said:

Woow, that bad news. Never heard something like that 🤦‍♀️ Maybe you are right and better to wait couple month more and get 10 years green card. We will see, maybe everything will happen like that 🤷‍♀️ Anyway we still don’t know when embassies start to reopen. Thank you for advice! 🙏🏼

Very welcome :) you can read a bit in the removal of conditions forum to get an idea on what to expect. Maybe those experiences help with decision making 😁

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Alexwatts said:

Our noa2 looks like this. Idk why they say adjustment if status cause we sure didnt apply for that. Some people say they had the same noa2 other said it might be a problem cause its been 5 weeks and we didnt get anything from uscis that they will send the case to nvc.

20200524_183600.jpg

Edit: misread.

Yoy should call USCIS to ensure the case goes to NVC

Edited by Quarknase

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Alexwatts said:

20200524_183600.jpg

Anyone noa2 looks like this?

2 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Edit: misread.

Yoy should call USCIS to ensure the case goes to NVC

My husband will call tomorrow and ask for a tier 2. Hope its not a big problem

37 minutes ago, Andy&Jamie said:

Apologies if I came across insensitive, I was mostly posting to give hope to any USC spouses that things are going forward still. I can't imagine how horrible the not-knowing must be for LPRs and their spouses and those in other categories. This whole situation is so depressing sometimes. :(

By all means No need to apologize . Were all in this together. All waiting either for a DQ or IL.

1 minute ago, aus2tx said:

MOTHER HECKERS WE ARE DQ’D

Congrats! 

Same FedPol?

Edited by Duke & Marie

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Same darn certificate

we’ll get a finger print one done for the interview though, not risking that

They’ll do biometrics at the interview, I wouldn’t worry about it.. 

goes to show the aussie certificate and their madness about accepting it is just stupid.. 

Edited by Duke & Marie

AOS Journey

• NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021

4 minutes ago, Duke & Marie said:

They’ll do biometrics at the interview, I wouldn’t worry about it.. 

goes to show the aussie certificate and their madness about accepting it is just stupid.. 

I figured they would, we’ve been though the B-visa process before so this isn’t the first interview he’s done

yeah, they’re just being obnoxious about the cert. And why?? It just creates frustration for us and more work for them.

I figured they would, we’ve been though the B-visa process before so this isn’t the first interview he’s done

yeah, they’re just being obnoxious about the cert. And why?? It just creates frustration for us and more work for them.

Frustration yes! Very much so... but at least you’re through that phase now.. 

AOS Journey

• NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021

2 minutes ago, AllTheseGoneBy said:

Congratulations!!!!  when did you submit? 

May 22, 27, and June 8

we were sent to NVC in March

they repeatedly rejected our police certificate 

Edited by aus2tx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.