JER2020

N-400 July 2020 Filers (merged)

1,097 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Scandi said:

I haven't seen anybody mention that Sacramento does same-day oath, so they probably don't. Los Angeles doesn't either. 

Yes, I just looked at the N-400 timelines for Sacramento and it appears they do the oath a few weeks after the interview.

Hello everyone good evening.. I just want to share with you that today I am officially a U.S. citizen 🇺🇸 😍. Our oath ceremony was so quick it’s less than 10 minutes in Dallas..

Today my journey has ended. So another chapter has begun. Thank you all here and god bless y’all…

1 hour ago, Lola Lolo said:

Hello everyone good evening.. I just want to share with you that today I am officially a U.S. citizen 🇺🇸 😍. Our oath ceremony was so quick it’s less than 10 minutes in Dallas..

Today my journey has ended. So another chapter has begun. Thank you all here and god bless y’all…

Congratulations 

14 hours ago, Lola Lolo said:

Congrats, my interview coming up next week NYC. 

Did you do the interview + Oath ceremony on the same day? 

1 minute ago, J1student said:

Congrats, my interview coming up next week NYC. 

Did you do the interview + Oath ceremony on the same day? 

Thank you..! 😊 Good luck to your interview..!

No only interview last mid April and yesterday was my Oath Ceremony in Dallas..!

Once again good luck to your interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Hello everyone, still waiting. Filed back in July 18, 2020. No updates to this day, the account now shows an estimated time until case decision of approx. 4 months. This is for Greer, SC on a 5YR PR. No biometrics reuse notice, nada lol

Estimated time* until case decision:

approx. 4 months

*These completion projections are based on case processing for applicants who have been lawful permanent residents for at least 5 years. For all other applicants, completion projections may vary.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone, 

Yesterday I had my biometrics and this morning I receive an email saying we have taken action on your case, sign in. I did and I found the page attached. Basically it says that we are actively looking into your case. Estimate case completion is showing 14 months, which is unusual..

Screenshot_20210521-071817_Chrome.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uruguay
Timeline
On 5/21/2021 at 8:14 PM, delish said:

Got some update on my status. 

75F09817-36F8-4148-8E45-9C393EEE14C2.jpeg

On 5/22/2021 at 12:06 PM, madisonsquare said:

Same here. New update.

925DC283-14CD-4A05-92B6-86D0CA22DE27.jpeg

based on these two posts, I am thinking that N-400 applications based on marriage to a US Citizen (3YR)  have priority over 5YR Permanent Resident rule.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 5/20/2021 at 10:28 AM, JER2020 said:

Hello everyone, still waiting. Filed back in July 18, 2020. No updates to this day, the account now shows an estimated time until case decision of approx. 4 months. This is for Greer, SC on a 5YR PR. No biometrics reuse notice, nada lol

Estimated time* until case decision:

approx. 4 months

*These completion projections are based on case processing for applicants who have been lawful permanent residents for at least 5 years. For all other applicants, completion projections may vary.

On 5/21/2021 at 8:25 AM, dhaval25 said:

Hello everyone, 

Yesterday I had my biometrics and this morning I receive an email saying we have taken action on your case, sign in. I did and I found the page attached. Basically it says that we are actively looking into your case. Estimate case completion is showing 14 months, which is unusual..

Screenshot_20210521-071817_Chrome.jpg

On 5/21/2021 at 7:14 PM, delish said:

Got some update on my status. 

75F09817-36F8-4148-8E45-9C393EEE14C2.jpeg

On 5/22/2021 at 11:06 AM, madisonsquare said:

Same here. New update.

925DC283-14CD-4A05-92B6-86D0CA22DE27.jpeg

These are just case estimations. I would not sweat on them. My case was supposed to have been done in April 2021, then moved to September, then case estimation disappeared. Now it came back showing 8 months.

There is a spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYpuRqSQkRAdX7Kr_nehvjsjCiNTyADPJ3CAc9qJHf4/edit?usp=sharing

Fill time-line, people

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Had my interview today at Long Island, NY office. Was approved and status says Oath will be scheduled. I hope it's not until Mid - July as I am traveling international next month.

It was a quick interview. Applied based on 3-year rule and no questions or documents were asked regarding marriage. 

Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
34 minutes ago, COYG! said:

Had my interview today at Long Island, NY office. Was approved and status says Oath will be scheduled. I hope it's not until Mid - July as I am traveling international next month.

It was a quick interview. Applied based on 3-year rule and no questions or documents were asked regarding marriage. 

Good luck!

Congrats are in order.

Where are you going to?

I got tired of waiting and decided to go vacationing next month.

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

14 hours ago, Timona said:

Congrats are in order.

Where are you going to?

I got tired of waiting and decided to go vacationing next month.

Thank you! 

Going to Bermuda. What about you? Even I was tired of waiting and decided to go ahead and book the travel. A week later I got the interview notice.

Good luck with your process. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.