Ifemi4835

I130 Interview -Visa refused and no paperwork given-Lagos Consulate

69 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 10:43 PM, Ifemi4835 said:

Finally received my NOIR and as I suspected my bona fide evidence was lost. USCIS wants me to resubmit everything! When I say this process has not been good for my husband and I thats an understatement....When I started back in '18, I used Rapid Visa (RV) and I would never sugguest anybody whose spouse is migrating from a country with a difficult embassy or consulate to use them...they were waste of $1000...money that I could have used towards an attorney....maybe the outcome would have turned out differently...I heard that RV  doesnt like to submit bona fide evidence I call them to checked if EVERYTHING I submitted to them was sent to USCIS..and of course they said yes..but cant provide a copy or list of what was sent...so USCIS is treating me as if I only sent in the bare minuim...I also have words about the CO in Lagos but I will reserve that for later...as for now my attorney and I need to respond asap to this NOIR....tired but cant't give up😣 also a I129 with all of my evidence was sent a few months ago and one would think  my 2nd case number would have came up on someones computer when reviewing the older case number...but of course it didnt..so Im possibly  having to resubmit for the THIRD time EVERYTHING😵

IMG-20180712-WA0008.jpeg

So sorry to hear this

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/8/2020 at 5:47 AM, Claire and Fritz said:

Sorry to hear about your difficult journey😩😩 good luck for the future. Hopefully your lawyer will provide the help you need

Thank you!❤

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Timeline
On 12/15/2020 at 8:53 PM, Ifemi4835 said:

USCIS is reviewing our evidence may we be reaffirmed🤞🏾

Our case was reaffirmed!!!🥳🎊🎉  am soooo grateful😭 it took 1.5 months from the time they received our evidence till today.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2/2/2021 at 11:14 PM, Ifemi4835 said:

Our case was reaffirmed!!!🥳🎊🎉  am soooo grateful😭 it took 1.5 months from the time they received our evidence till today.

Congrats!

• 5 months later...
Timeline

Tho it took a year and half from denial we were approved for my husband Visa today. Our second interview was a success ❤

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
8 hours ago, Ifemi4835 said:

Tho it took a year and half from denial we were approved for my husband Visa today. Our second interview was a success ❤

Woohoo congratulations

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.