Letspaintcookies

January 2020 - AOS Filers (merged)

2,086 posts in this topic

On 7/2/2020 at 9:15 AM, andychris said:

Hi everyone! My EAD and AP got approved June 25 ! First it said New Card is Being Produced, and 30 mins later changed to Approved. I guess it's taking a little longer for them to mail the cards, but OMG! what a reliefe to know it got approved 🥳🥳🥳

tenor.gif?itemid=9439143

Congrats! Mine was also approved on June 25th, but the status has been stuck on ‘Case Was Approved‘ for 2 weeks. Did your status change yet? 

6 hours ago, InRainbows14 said:

Congrats! Mine was also approved on June 25th, but the status has been stuck on ‘Case Was Approved‘ for 2 weeks. Did your status change yet? 

i sent you an mail regarding i485 receipt and check cashed.

May I ask when your check was cashed please?

I am now in the same situation as u in Feb 2020 and got nervous about no response from USCIS and wonder about the call and process.

thank u in advance

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Song_zen said:

i sent you an mail regarding i485 receipt and check cashed.

May I ask when your check was cashed please?

I am now in the same situation as u in Feb 2020 and got nervous about no response from USCIS and wonder about the call and process.

thank u in advance

You're here in the January group. Does that mean you filed in January and still haven't heard anything? That would definitely a problem

3 minutes ago, JaQueen said:

Card was out for delivery on Wednesday but never came. Yesterday it updated to package awaiting delivery scan and it still didn't come. Now today USPS website is completely down......

How did you obtain the tracking number of your card? Thank you 

5 minutes ago, James120383 said:

you will see it online status or call the -1800 number and they will give you the number 

My online status updated to card was mailed to me yesterday. But there is no tracking number.

17 minutes ago, cammi9988 said:

My online status updated to card was mailed to me yesterday. But there is no tracking number.

it takes 24-48 hours before they update tracking number. i would wait for update later today. 

duh

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, cammi9988 said:

How long did it take to change from "Approved" to "Card was Mailed"?

Timeline
1 minute ago, cammi9988 said:

Took around two weeks.

Thanks! I know some people have even waited up to 3 weeks. My status changed to "approved" only 3 days ago, but I'm just nervous because a new article has surfaced stating that USCIS is having a "printing problem" and has stopped printing EADs and Green Cards. Not sure the validity of the article though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/how-the-trump-administration-is-turning-legal-immigrants-into-undocumented-ones/2020/07/09/15c1cbf6-c203-11ea-9fdd-b7ac6b051dc8_story.html

1 minute ago, Cyndy&Onyi said:

Thanks! I know some people have even waited up to 3 weeks. My status changed to "approved" only 3 days ago, but I'm just nervous because a new article has surfaced stating that USCIS is having a "printing problem" and has stopped printing EADs and Green Cards. Not sure the validity of the article though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/how-the-trump-administration-is-turning-legal-immigrants-into-undocumented-ones/2020/07/09/15c1cbf6-c203-11ea-9fdd-b7ac6b051dc8_story.html

I know. People got approved after June 15 took at least 2 weeks to have their status changed to card mailed, which is a big delay compared to people who were approved before that.

Timeline
1 minute ago, cammi9988 said:

I know. People got approved after June 15 took at least 2 weeks to have their status changed to card mailed, which is a big delay compared to people who were approved before that.

Thanks for the help. I think it will only get more difficult with the furloughs happening in USCIS right now. We'll see. However, congrats to you and all who have gotten it mailed! 🙌🏿

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.