Nikki06

2020/ 21- US Passport & Card Application-Tracker

2,779 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Ok called the phone number on the .gov website got the confirmation number and the agency info.

Minneapolis agency , is in Phase 1

( have no clue what that means). But some improvement. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

Call 877 number ask for aplication number and where is it and then go to your state senator web site and ask senator to help you.

Thanks. Done. :)

20200909_151642.jpg

34 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

I applyed on August 31st waited my application to hit in Process on 09/02. Called 877 number to ask for aplication number and where is it my passport beeing processed. 

They I went on sentaros web site fill it up the forms and tell him that I have a trip in Sept and I need it faster. 

And next day  Sentaro office they contact me saying to fill it uo agaib form signed and today they told me my passport is shipped. 

Hello, I'm trying to fill contact form to my Senator. What reason/issue did you choose from the list? TIA.

Timeline

Am the only one here whose agency is Minneapolis?. Anyone know the timeframe or the speed with which this agency processes applications?

21 minutes ago, Silver129 said:

Hello, I'm trying to fill contact form to my Senator. What reason/issue did you choose from the list? TIA.

I just said I have a trip to Europe and attached my booked ticket. No much explanations. Just ask if he can help you and fill out the Form. 

I didnt have option to choose.

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

1 hour ago, Giovanna024 said:

I just said I have a trip to Europe and attached my booked ticket. No much explanations. Just ask if he can help you and fill out the Form. 

I didnt have option to choose.

Thank you. I need to travel to my home country for personal issue in Nov/Dec. But I don't have flight ticket yet until getting my passport. Moreover, I need my passport and Certificate back to update name change with SSN, before my company doing the tax and send out W2. I also need to change my DL, health insurance, bank accounts and other stuff. Looks like I still have time but due to covid, everything is getting delay. So who knows if I'm able to finish everything by end of the year. I'm not sure if they are willing to help.

No point of rushing passports if there is no emergency(life/death situation etc) trip coming. People have been waiting, abusing it without a real and true reason is not morally right. Just saying.

Edited by lucardo3

12 hours ago, Silver129 said:

Thank you. I need to travel to my home country for personal issue in Nov/Dec. But I don't have flight ticket yet until getting my passport. Moreover, I need my passport and Certificate back to update name change with SSN, before my company doing the tax and send out W2. I also need to change my DL, health insurance, bank accounts and other stuff. Looks like I still have time but due to covid, everything is getting delay. So who knows if I'm able to finish everything by end of the year. I'm not sure if they are willing to help.

Changing your status with Social Security has NO bearing on your taxes.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

12 hours ago, lucardo3 said:

No point of rushing passports if there is no emergency(life/death situation etc) trip coming. People have been waiting, abusing it without a real and true reason is not morally right. Just saying.

Exactly!!! Asking for an expedite because you happen to WANT to travel or have a non-emergency flight booked is a CLEAR abuse of the system....Ridiculous

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
2 hours ago, JaEnglishGirl said:

Exactly!!! Asking for an expedite because you happen to WANT to travel or have a non-emergency flight booked is a CLEAR abuse of the system....Ridiculous

I actually need my certificate more than my passport. They wont let me register for vote without my proof of citizenship. i tried doing it online and it say i am not eligible. so i had to reach out to my congressman for other options to register to vote. They suggested they can help with the passport. I had no idea that s even possible. No body is abusing any system. i have been through so many process compared to them this is nothing. 

Edited by abhatia315

My Time line is Updated! 

2 minutes ago, abhatia315 said:

I actually need my certificate more than my passport. They wont let me register for vote without my proof of citizenship. i tried doing it online and it say i am not eligible. so i had to reach out to my congressman for other options to register to vote. They suggested they can help with the passport. I had no idea that s even possible. No body is abusing any system. i have been through so many process compared to them this is nothing. 

You may not be, but there are others cynically and knowingly abusing the system in this thread...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

5 minutes ago, JaEnglishGirl said:

You may not be, but there are others cynically and knowingly abusing the system in this thread...

I must clarify, i wasn't blaming anyone but just pointing out that there are many  people have been patiently waiting for their passports to be issued. I certainly believe, expedited passports should only be used for the situations for real emergencies only.

Change of topic;

DOS will post updated processing numbers today, i was hoping I would be approved by the mid week but still nothing. Curious to see this week's processing.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
41 minutes ago, abhatia315 said:

Is it in DMV the one you were saying here you tried it online? I myself first called dmv and asked that I want to make appointment to register to vote, update my citizenship and informed her that my DL id is already real ID. The lady who I spoke with said I will pay for the renewal of Real ID in order for them to make me a registered voter in the system and change the citizenship, but there’s nothing in the ID that will show registered voter or your citizenship, it will be the same as how it looks on my DL Real ID. She suggested to go to secretaty of state website and find the nearest election center and I can register there. I checked it on website and called the number of my nearest elecetion center and I was able to register. I brought my citizenship but they didn’t even ask for it or make copy. I iasked the lady why she didn’t ask my citizenship, and what if I am not a true citizen. She said a matter of honesty. And if found you are not a citizen and you voted, later on government will find out and you will face penalty.

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline
12 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

Is it in DMV the one you were saying here you tried it online? I myself first called dmv and asked that I want to make appointment to register to vote, update my citizenship and informed her that my DL id is already real ID. The lady who I spoke with said I will pay for the renewal of Real ID in order for them to make me a registered voter in the system and change the citizenship, but there’s nothing in the ID that will show registered voter or your citizenship, it will be the same as how it looks on my DL Real ID. She suggested to go to secretaty of state website and find the nearest election center and I can register there. I checked it on website and called the number of my nearest elecetion center and I was able to register. I brought my citizenship but they didn’t even ask for it or make copy. I iasked the lady why she didn’t ask my citizenship, and what if I am not a true citizen. She said a matter of honesty. And if found you are not a citizen and you voted, later on government will find out and you will face penalty.

yes, thats correct! i tried it on DMV online.. let me ask that case worker from Representative office  if i can do that without my certificate.. i have photocopy with me.. i don,t want to miss this opportunity to vote. 

My Time line is Updated! 

Timeline
Week (Thursday-Wednesday) Applications Received Passports Awaiting Issuance** Passports Issued*
This Week (Sep 4-Sep 10) 110,000 944,000 129,000
Last Week (Aug 27-Sep 3) 151,000 919,000 168,000
2 Weeks Ago (Aug 20-Aug 26) 165,000 938,000 156,000

New stats, the numbers make no sense anymore!!!

40k less received. 40k less issued, but 25K more awaiting???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.