SA M

Administrative Processing Islamabad Embassy - 2020

137 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/10/2020 at 12:11 PM, R&H said:

Dont worry if VO said you are ok and welcomed you.You are good.Male members go through AP a little longer.I had my interview on yesterday 9thjanuary tooo.VO WELCOMED Me.I was in AP for like two hours after interview and than the status changed to Issued alhumdulillah.Your would be soon too insha Allah.

Congratulations! Would you please tell me why did you get AP? 

• 2 months later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hlo i am just 18 years old and i got interview on 4th march 2020 and after interview consular told me to submmit only 1 small docs and took my passport and upto june 6 its shows my case was under administrative processing but since june 24 its showing Ready.so what will be further process or what should i do pls reply because at this sitauation i am far from my family alone in nepal soo pls reply...????

On 2/29/2020 at 8:27 AM, Youcantseemee said:

they wanted urdu nika nama and more proof of relationship, pics , chats, phone call records. not sure why it was in administrative processing other then they all visas from Pakistan end up spending a few months in it.

Hi did you upload all these on NVC website prior to interview and took them to interview?

On 5/26/2020 at 7:55 PM, Assad said:

My wife had a interview on feb 2018, they needed document under 221(g), and they received it on April 2018, i emailed them to conform that they received it and they did. Now AP changed from refusal to Expired.

Her passport is with them and they never contacted me. They last updated the AP on May 11,2020.

Does anyone know or had this experience? i don't know what should i do?

What documents did they need?

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 2/29/2020 at 8:27 AM, Youcantseemee said:

they wanted urdu nika nama and more proof of relationship, pics , chats, phone call records. not sure why it was in administrative processing other then they all visas from Pakistan end up spending a few months in it.

Urdu nikkah Nama? Was your original nikkah Nama in English?

Timeline
On 9/11/2020 at 2:29 AM, 2019 said:

Urdu nikkah Nama? Was your original nikkah Nama in English?

I have my original nikkah nama and Marriage certificate in English... will they still ask for Urdu nikkah nama?

Timeline
On 1/10/2020 at 2:11 AM, R&H said:

Dont worry if VO said you are ok and welcomed you.You are good.Male members go through AP a little longer.I had my interview on yesterday 9thjanuary tooo.VO WELCOMED Me.I was in AP for like two hours after interview and than the status changed to Issued alhumdulillah.Your would be soon too insha Allah.

Was the petitoner male or female?

Timeline
On 4/3/2020 at 12:29 PM, Zohaib135 said:

Hello all

I was having interview on March 4 and case went to AP on same day and asked for a document. On 25 March case changed from Refused to Issued. Yeah surprisingly it took only 20 days to change status.

Till now no email no call received upon mailing embassy they mentioned all courier and pickup points are closed.

Yesterday on TV i saw that all embassy officials left for US. So we are expecting a huge delay in AP cases and Issued cases as well. But at least there is Pakistani crew i hope they manage some part and give us our passports at least.

Lets see.

Was the petitoner female or male?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.