666 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

So it appears we never received a text and yes we completed the form to receive them. Credit Card is processing so I guess we will wait for the letter, or else the text just may be late.

Lifting Conditions
Event Date
CIS Office : YSC
Date Filed : 2020-03-04
NOA Date : 2020-03-10
RFE(s) :  
Bio. Appt. : 2020-05-13 Case updated without Bio Appointment
Interview Date :  
Approval / Denial Date :  
Approved :  
Got I551 Stamp :  
Green Card Received :  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
8 hours ago, Chicken7585 said:

I have some questions of you guys:

1. Did you put N/A in every blank space? The guide to filling in the form says so but I've never seen anyone actually do it.
  2. Did you submit tax transcripts or your actual tax return (e.g filled out Form 1040 etc)?
  3. How did you submit pictures? Did you paste two per page or did you print them out directly on the page?
  4. What else did you submit as evidence that you haven't seen on the lists of documents?

Here what I did to my file, hope it helps: 

1. I just left them empty without putting N/A and it went fine

2. I found this on forum and hope you can decide after you read it: 

3. I pasted 2 pictures per pages 

11 hours ago, Chicken7585 said:

I have some questions of you guys:

1. Did you put N/A in every blank space? The guide to filling in the form says so but I've never seen anyone actually do it.
  2. Did you submit tax transcripts or your actual tax return (e.g filled out Form 1040 etc)?
  3. How did you submit pictures? Did you paste two per page or did you print them out directly on the page?
  4. What else did you submit as evidence that you haven't seen on the lists of documents?

1.  We didn't put N/A in every box which is what we did for the K-1 and AOS and had no problem.

2.  For 2017 and 2018 we included tax transcripts since they were easy to get from the IRS's website in a few minutes and printed those off.  Since we haven't filed 2019 yet (yeah yeah, I know, need to do it, lol), I included both of our W-2s for 2019 with a note that we will be filing in April.  This also showed another proof of address/living together so thought it would be good.  There's the potential that we'll get an RFE for 2019's taxes but by the time that rolls around we can print off the tax transcripts and send those back quickly.

3.  We actually didn't submit any photos this time.  After our experience with AOS (bringing more photos to the interview and those getting shrugged off), we decided that they had enough photos from the K-1 and AOS process that we didn't include any this time around.  We're also not really "let's take photos together" people, so didn't really have much to include.  I did include 2 flight itineraries from trips that we've taken together since AOS.  In our previous submissions what we would do with photos, since they were all electronic, was put them into a word document with like 4 on a page, then put a text box underneath listing the date of the photo, who was in the photos, and where the photo was taken.

4.  I can't think of anything that wasn't listed that we included.  We did include copies of our driver's licenses to show joint address along with copies of our debit cards.  The reason for the copies of the debit cards was because, while we have a joint account that lists both of our names, that account is really only used to pay the rent.  Our main account is only listed with my name on the statement but my husband has access and a debit card to use it.  So, I included a note explaining this, along with copies of both of our debit cards, so when they see the statement with just my name they will also see the activity of two debit cards that match the photocopies.

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

4 hours ago, Troy P said:

So it appears we never received a text and yes we completed the form to receive them. Credit Card is processing so I guess we will wait for the letter, or else the text just may be late.

For both the K-1 and AOS we submitted the electronic notification request for both text and emails and, through both of those processes, we never received any notifications.  So, this time around, we didn't even bother to include that form.

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

Hi! I just sent my Package today with USPS with signature request. It costed around $15. They said it will get there in 2 days. This website is awesome. Helped me a lot and here I am to help out too if needed. Good luck everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

03/09/2020 - ROC Window opens; Package mailed via USPS

03/11/2020 - Package delivered

:whistle: Waiting to hear back ....trying to chill..probably be a week at least...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
9 minutes ago, tu2008 said:

03/09/2020 - ROC Window opens; Package mailed via USPS

03/11/2020 - Package delivered

:whistle: Waiting to hear back ....trying to chill..probably be a week at least...

Yes, mine took a week to get text message and 10 days to get extension letter. 

Our 90 day window opened today!

We basically have all together, we were just curious if we have something translated, does it need to be notarized? 

To all those March filers. 

MONDAY 9TH MARCH 11.30AM MT: Sent ROC packet with Fedex from Salt Lake City.

WEDNESDAY 11TH MARCH 03:45PMT: Received at Phoenix Facility

SATURDAY 14TH MARCH 09:44AM MT: Text received confirming receipt with USCIS and Case number. I-797 en-route via mail. 

Happy this has been fairly quick as my drivers license expires in 2 months, and I've had nothing but trouble getting them to understand that I'm here legally. Fingers crossed. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, ellzfoster said:

To all those March filers. 

MONDAY 9TH MARCH 11.30AM MT: Sent ROC packet with Fedex from Salt Lake City.

WEDNESDAY 11TH MARCH 03:45PMT: Received at Phoenix Facility

SATURDAY 14TH MARCH 09:44AM MT: Text received confirming receipt with USCIS and Case number. I-797 en-route via mail. 

Happy this has been fairly quick as my drivers license expires in 2 months, and I've had nothing but trouble getting them to understand that I'm here legally. Fingers crossed. 

Awesome! Thank you for the update. Same dates as you but have not heard anything yet.

What are first three alphabets of your receipt number?

1 minute ago, tu2008 said:

Awesome! Thank you for the update. Same dates as you but have not heard anything yet.

What are first three alphabets of your receipt number?

You bet. I'm sure you will hear something soon. The letters are LIN - which i guess means it's going to a particular place?

On 3/11/2020 at 6:21 AM, Troy P said:

I sent my application on 03/09 and I see that USCIS has taken the fees on my credit card statement on 03/13 and I signed up for e-notification and didn’t get anything either. Did it come through for you? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ellzfoster said:

You bet. I'm sure you will hear something soon. The letters are LIN - which i guess means it's going to a particular place?

LIN indicates your application will be sent to Nebraska Service Center for processing. There is a thread on this forum regarding the approvals for applications sent there.

Just check my credit card account. Lockbox charged my credit card yesterday. Some relief!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.