666 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, miyag said:

I sent my application on 03/09 and I see that USCIS has taken the fees on my credit card statement on 03/13 and I signed up for e-notification and didn’t get anything either. Did it come through for you? 

Same here. Credit card charged yesterday but no text message yet. May I request you to please update your timeline so that people can compare the similarity?

Edited by tu2008

18 minutes ago, tu2008 said:

Same here. Credit card charged yesterday but no text message yet. May I request you to please update your timeline so that people can compare the similarity?

Sure, currently I’m filing ROC. My GC expires on May 28th 2020. I sent my i751 form and supporting documents on 03/09, it was received on 03/10 at the Texas Lockbox center and the latest update was on 03/13 with the pending charge on my credit card but no e-notification. 

I will have to dig up the timeline for my initial CR1 application details from the U.K. Will do it soon for comparison :) 

Edited by miyag

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

So let me update my sequence..

3/02/2020: Package sent to TX to lockbox

3/05/2020: Package received 

3/09/2020: Credit Card is being processed

3/11/2020: Credit card finished processing

3/11/2020: Text message received

3/14/2020: I-797 NOA Letter received

Lifting Conditions
Event Date
CIS Office : YSC
Date Filed : 2020-03-04
NOA Date : 2020-03-10
RFE(s) :  
Bio. Appt. : 2020-05-13 Case updated without Bio Appointment
Interview Date :  
Approval / Denial Date :  
Approved :  
Got I551 Stamp :  
Green Card Received :  

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Troy P said:

What are first three letter of your receipt number?

Timeline
10 hours ago, Troy P said:

Mine is also similar to yours 

3/2 - filed

3/5 - received (official date of receipt)

3/12 - got the text update

3/14 - received I 797 letter 

What's your first three letters of receipt number? Mine is LIN* 

On 3/10/2020 at 3:37 PM, LauraC87 said:

3/2/20: Package sent to AZ

3/4/20: Package received 

3/10/20: Received text message with case number #MSC

3/13/20 NOA received dated 3/9/20

Hi folks! I'm planning to file my ROC paperwork this month as well, just getting it all together. 

I was reading through form 751's instructions, and it says"Each conditional resident and conditional resident dependent included in the principal petitioner’s Form I-751 is required to submit a biometric services fee" BUT "If you are the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse, you do not need to include a biometric services fee"

Does this mean that if you're a conditional lawful permanent resident spouse, you don't include a biometrics fee? I looked at some people's cover letters here on Visajourney (including the main one stickied in this subforum), and it seems they included a biometrics fee 😕 So which is it?

Many thanks 😃 

August 2017 - June 2018 AoS

April 2020 - January 2021 RoC

Jan 2022 - September 2022 Citizenship

12 hours ago, Hamilton said:

I was reading through form 751's instructions, and it says"Each conditional resident and conditional resident dependent included in the principal petitioner’s Form I-751 is required to submit a biometric services fee" BUT "If you are the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse, you do not need to include a biometric services fee"

Does this mean that if you're a conditional lawful permanent resident spouse, you don't include a biometrics fee? I looked at some people's cover letters here on Visajourney (including the main one stickied in this subforum), and it seems they included a biometrics fee 😕 So which is it?

I think each person who is working on the removing conditions has to fill a biometric fee. For example, my wife is the US citizen and I am the GreenCard holder. I have to pay the fee, not her.

Is someone else afraid, that the USCIS will close down and don't even accept packages? We will send our package today! But we are afraid the USPS or USCIS will shutdown the next couple days...

Edited by rocknfreak

43 minutes ago, rocknfreak said:

I think each person who is working on the removing conditions has to fill a biometric fee. For example, my wife is the US citizen and I am the GreenCard holder. I have to pay the fee, not her.

Is someone else afraid, that the USCIS will close down and don't even accept packages? We will send our package today! But we are afraid the USPS or USCIS will shutdown the next couple days...

I was afraid last week, so I sent my package via overnight shipping, it was expensive but it got there on time. Just send it of ASAP even if you have to pay extra for overnight shipping. 

I sent my application on 03/09 

They received it on 03/10 

My case status also says they accepted it on 03/10 

When I spoke to a representative this morning, they gave me my receipt number, because for some reason I didn't get my e-notification, but he said my NOA was sent on 03/13, so it should be arriving soon hopefully. 

The first three letters of my receipt number is MSC, does anyone know where my case is going? 

Edited by miyag

Timeline
24 minutes ago, miyag said:

I was afraid last week, so I sent my package via overnight shipping, it was expensive but it got there on time. Just send it of ASAP even if you have to pay extra for overnight shipping. 

I sent my application on 03/09 

They received it on 03/10 

My case status also says they accepted it on 03/10 

When I spoke to a representative this morning, they gave me my receipt number, because for some reason I didn't get my e-notification, but he said my NOA was sent on 03/13, so it should be arriving soon hopefully. 

The first three letters of my receipt number is MSC, does anyone know where my case is going? 

You case is being processed at the national benefits center, from there it will be sent to your local office. Most likely you will receive an interview notice. What is you local office?

1 hour ago, tu2008 said:

You case is being processed at the national benefits center, from there it will be sent to your local office. Most likely you will receive an interview notice. What is you local office?

Thanks! I guess my local office would be Fairfax, VA or Washington D.C.

Did you receive your e-notification or NOA

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

From https://www.uscis.gov/i-751-direct-filing-addresses

Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
If you live in... Then file at...
Alaska
American Samoa
Arizona
Arkansas
Armed Forces - Pacific 
California
Colorado
Guam
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Iowa
Kansas
Louisiana
Minnesota
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Mexico
North Carolina
Northern Mariana Islands
Oklahoma
Oregon
Palau
South Dakota
Utah
Washington
Wisconsin
Wyoming

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
P.O. Box 21200
Phoenix, AZ 85036

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: I-751
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Alabama
Armed Forces - Europe
Armed Forced - the Americas
Connecticut
Delaware
District of Columbia
Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kentucky
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Mississippi
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Dakota
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Puerto Rico
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
U.S. Virgin Islands
Unknown
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
P.O. Box 660480
Dallas, TX 75266

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: I-751
2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067
Removal of Conditions Timeline

03/31/20    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by USPS. 

04/02/20    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by USPS.  

04/08/20    - Received text message from USCIS stating original receipt to follow in mail and a receipt number starting with SRC

04/09/20    - Check for $680 cashed for USCIS Dallas

04/13/20    - Received I-797 NOA for I751 ROC which extends expired Green Card by 18 months

Timeline
8 minutes ago, miyag said:

Thanks! I guess my local office would be Fairfax, VA or Washington D.C.

Did you receive your e-notification or NOA

No, I have not yet. I have not called USCIS for receipt number. When I tried that during AoS stage I couldn't get the receipt number. Could you please share how you went about getting the receipt number?

Thanks!

Edited by tu2008

7 minutes ago, tu2008 said:

No, I have not yet. I have not called USCIS for receipt number. When I tried that during AoS stage I couldn't get the receipt number. Could you please share how you went about getting the receipt number?

Thanks!

Yeah sure, I gave them my A-number from the application and confirmed a few of my personal information first. I also said I signed up for e-notification but didn’t receive anything and my CC was charged. He then checked my case and gave me the receipt number. 

Try doing this, good luck! 
(I could’ve waited for the NOA, I get all anxious and had to call for an update haha!) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Wooh I am so nervous. Submitted mine today. They should receive it tomorrow. My package was surprisingly thin. I think there was around 30 (two-side printed)  pages....  hope that is okay

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.