90DayFinancier

QAnon Believer Teamed Up With Conspiracy Theorists to Plot Kidnapping, Police Say

9 posts in this topic

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cynthia-abcug-qanon-conspiracy-theorist-charged-in-kidnapping-plot

According to a heavily redacted police affidavit, Abcug’s daughter told police that her mom was a committed QAnon believer who had been discussing how “people from the Q-Anon group planned to kidnap” the unnamed person. Abcug had obtained a gun of her own, according to her daughter, and talked about a person or group of people “dying” in a “raid” conducted by QAnon believers.

Police found QAnon paraphernalia at Abcug’s home, including blue awareness bracelets promoting a QAnon website and the name of a prominent QAnon Twitter poster. Abcug allegedly stressed “her belief that people would be injured during the raid,” saying that they were “evil Satan worshipers” and “pedophiles,” according to the affidavit. 

Abcug’s daughter said her mom typically only left the house to meet with fellow QAnon supporters. 

“[Abcug’s daughter] explained that Abcug got involved with Q-Anon, and that Abcug has repeatedly talked about a raid (to her and others), wherein people from the Q-Anon group planned to kidnap [name redacted],” the arrest warrant affidavit reads. “She expressed concern that people were going to be injured, and that it was going to occur ‘soon.’” 

Timeline

QAnon is the conspiracy theory that won't die: Here's what they believe, and why they're wrong

To better understand the QAnon conspiracy theory, Salon spoke with Travis View, host of the QAnon Anonymous podcast

"The paranoid spokesman ... traffics in the birth and death of whole worlds, whole political orders, whole systems of human values. He is always manning the barricades of civilization. He constantly lives at a turning point. Like religious millennialists he expresses the anxiety of those who are living through the last days and he is sometimes disposed to set a date for the apocalypse... Since what is at stake is always a conflict between absolute good and absolute evil, what is necessary is not compromise but the will to fight things out to a finish. Since the enemy is thought of as being totally evil and totally unappeasable, he must be totally eliminated – if not from the world, at least from the theatre of operations to which the paranoid directs his attention"

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/18/qanon-is-the-conspiracy-theory-that-wont-die-heres-what-they-believe-and-why-theyre-wrong/

You really scarping the underbelly of fantism in your quest find something negative about Trump

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

You really scarping the underbelly of fantism in your quest find something negative about Trump

Fantism? I knew I should have purchased that Nature Boy to English dictionary. 

What does this kidnapping have to do with Trump.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

This Qanon group has intrigued me in the past but after looking into them alittle bit they found pretty out there 

Very unusual phenomenon. It is not poorly educated, lower income or socially isolated groups. It feels more like a cult, but what personality drives the movement?

3 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Very unusual phenomenon. It is not poorly educated, lower income or socially isolated groups. It feels more like a cult, but what personality drives the movement?

Check out this book to see what the cult is like:

QAnon: An Invitation to The Great Awakening https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PJZQ8PQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_75teEbSA27JNE

QANON The Battle For Earth And Our Souls: The Awakening Begins https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T2S1V1Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Y8teEbNW4ZEFS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
10 hours ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Abcug

When I saw this, all I could think of was Bella Abzug.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Never heard of QAnon before this thread, they do sound pretty out there.

10 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

This Qanon group has intrigued me in the past but after looking into them alittle bit they found pretty out there 

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!