dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2020

1,341 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, RobbieL said:

Ours was a 3-month validity period as well so we recently obtained a new one about a week ago for our Feb interview. We didn't want to leave it up to chance. Some places say it's valid for a year but the actual cert says 3 months. We had to do the official translation of both certs but we wanted to feel like there was no factors that we didn't address to the best of our ability. Good luck! 

Thank you!!!

From recent experience, the PCCs are valid for one year for US immigration purposes even if it claims that it has 3 months validity. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So Question:

Interview February 10th. Lagos 

Right before our NAO2 was approved I made a trip back overseas to visit my husband. That was the second trip(including the first when we got married). We have pictures more chat logs and more evidence of our marriage. I know we will be making a package with all new information not originally turned into USCIS. 

DO WE just give these to the CO along with everything? OR do we only wait to give them when asked for it? I became pregnant on last trip over...but unfortunately had a miscarriage 2 months later, I have medical documentation from my Doctor for that as well and feel its important for them to see all this new information. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, CaylinObinna said:

So Question:

Right before our NAO2 was approved I made a trip back overseas to visit my husband. That was the second trip(including the first when we got married). We have pictures more chat logs and more evidence of our marriage. I know we will be making a package with all new information not originally turned into USCIS. 

DO WE just give these to the CO along with everything? OR do we only wait to give them when asked for it? I became pregnant on last trip over...but unfortunately had a miscarriage 2 months later, I have medical documentation from my Doctor for that as well and feel its important for them to see all this new information. 

So sorry about the miscarriage. Just arrange any document you can lay your hands upon thats relevant. The Co may ask or may not ask for proof of relationship, but just be prepared everything will be alright.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, mac_skendy said:

So sorry about the miscarriage. Just arrange any document you can lay your hands upon thats relevant. The Co may ask or may not ask for proof of relationship, but just be prepared everything will be alright.

Thank you very much. It's been so hard loosing our baby while apart. We plan to try again soon as he gets here. I'll be present at his interview. 

Just haven't understood exactly when he should give more information or not. 

My understanding is to only give information when asked. I'm getting nerveous. Lol 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, CaylinObinna said:

So Question:

So sorry about the bad news...just make sure the required documents are complete and intact, they might ask and they might not...everything will be fine.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, CaylinObinna said:

Thank you very much. It's been so hard loosing our baby while apart. We plan to try again soon as he gets here. I'll be present at his interview. 

Just haven't understood exactly when he should give more information or not. 

My understanding is to only give information when asked. I'm getting nerveous. Lol 

Lolz thats necessary now. It is normal to be nervous, i felt like that when i appeared for my interview and everything went well. just relax yourself 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, King Salz said:

To God👑 be the glory 

My Visa was approved yesterday,Lagos Embassy,spent nothing less than 8 mins being interviewed,thanks to all VJ family members, you guys have been awesome and wonderful...to those waiting to be interviewed just feel relaxed and be calm,be prepared 100%,make sure all required documents are complete and intact,then you're good to go👍,and to those waiting to get IL'S, it will surely come soon just a little wait...I wish everyone all the best ahead✌

Congratulations...

Timeline
47 minutes ago, King Salz said:

To God👑 be the glory 

My Visa was approved yesterday,Lagos Embassy,spent nothing less than 8 mins being interviewed,thanks to all VJ family members, you guys have been awesome and wonderful...to those waiting to be interviewed just feel relaxed and be calm,be prepared 100%,make sure all required documents are complete and intact,then you're good to go👍,and to those waiting to get IL'S, it will surely come soon just a little wait...I wish everyone all the best ahead✌

Congratulations!

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Davie92 said:

Wish you the best in your interview.

Thanks! Wishing you the best in yours too, and for everyone up for interviews in the coming weeks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
18 hours ago, SNJOHNSON said:

Only in CEAC.  I have a had a few updates:

12/20

12/27

1/14

1/21

I hope this last one means that I will be hearing something from them for his visa

Was this 1/21 update good news? I'm really hoping so

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, DKing said:

Was this 1/21 update good news? I'm really hoping so

Still don’t know lol haven’t heard anything. 

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

USCIS Processing

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Consulate: Kingston

Marriage: 2019/02/14

I-130 sent: 2019/02/28

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/01

I-130 Approval: 2019/08/21

NVC Processing

Case sent to NVC: 2019/09/11

Case receive NVC: 2019/09/18

Case # receive NVC: 2019/10/01

Pay AOS/IV Fees: 2019/10/01

Send AOS/IV Documents: 2019/10/05

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.