Boiler

Transgender man, 39, and his non-binary partner welcome a baby thanks to a sperm donor who was also transgender (and so was the doctor)

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7833589/Transgender-man-39-gives-birth-non-binary-partners-baby.html

A transgender man has given birth to a baby after being impregnated by a transgender doctor using the sperm of a transgender woman.  

Reuben Sharpe, 39, transitioned to a man 12 years ago, but six years later he stopped taking testosterone injections to increase the chances of getting pregnant. 

Mr Sharpe and his non-binary partner Jay, who does not identify as either a man or a woman, welcomed the birth of baby Jamie three months ago. 

Should be a prize for the person to work their way through this one.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

No need to perform the level of mental gymnastics they do, it's someone with female anatomy and chromosomes getting pregnant via fertility treatment (IVF or whatever they used), which really isn't novel or newsworthy, but turned into a story because of how they identify. It's basically news for the asylum.

4 minutes ago, Boiler said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7833589/Transgender-man-39-gives-birth-non-binary-partners-baby.html

A transgender man has given birth to a baby after being impregnated by a transgender doctor using the sperm of a transgender woman.  

Reuben Sharpe, 39, transitioned to a man 12 years ago, but six years later he stopped taking testosterone injections to increase the chances of getting pregnant. 

Mr Sharpe and his non-binary partner Jay, who does not identify as either a man or a woman, welcomed the birth of baby Jamie three months ago. 

Should be a prize for the person to work their way through this one.

Not that hard. The person that gave birth was a woman.

The sperm donor was a woman. 

The sex of the doctor is unimportant.  Not sure why it was even mentioned. 

See no matter who many English benders they apply to thier self identify,  mother nature dont lie.

As to the non binary bull feathers, my country boy logic says with 99.9 % accuracy.. Its a boy or girl 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Am reminded of the song "I'm My Own Grandpa."

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Timeline
6 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Not that hard. The person that gave birth was a woman.

The sperm donor was a woman.

The sex of the doctor is unimportant.  Not sure why it was even mentioned. 

See no matter who many English benders they apply to thier self identify,  mother nature dont lie.

As to the non binary bull feathers, my country boy logic says with 99.9 % accuracy.. Its a boy or girl 

I respectfully disagree.

3 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

I respectfully disagree.

You knew what i meant there . I was on the right track , then I had so many gender terms running thru my AADD addled brain I wrote down the wrong one.

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

Filed: Timeline
13 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

You knew what i meant there . I was on the right track , then I had so many gender terms running thru my AADD addled brain I wrote down the wrong one.

You're forgiven.  I, too, get all shaky-kneed when I start reading about women and making babies.

4 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Far from gratuitous.  It's current, it's an event, and it's HOT!!

If you care so little, why do you comment in every thread like this?

How else would a good liberal prove they are enlightened?

Honestly I am very pro LGBT rights but I am not going to call something they are not, just like no one is going to call my 12 year old lab a cat, becuse stupid stuff hurts my brain. 

Reference a fable I learned as a child. The Emperor's new clothes 

2 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

Far from gratuitous.  It's current, it's an event, and it's HOT!!

If you care so little, why do you comment in every thread like this?

2 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

How else would a good liberal prove they are enlightened?

Honestly I am very pro LGBT rights but I am not going to call something they are not, just like no one is going to call my 12 year old lab a cat, becuse stupid stuff hurts my brain. 

Reference a fable I learned as a child. The Emperor's new clothes 

"You must find out their gender identity, and pronouns, and identify them by that+accommodate their subjective gender LARPing, otherwise, you're misgendering them which is a microaggression, and thus a violent offense!"

"Why's it so fascinating? Nunya bidness"

As always, the narrative the left approaches is entirely dependent upon their standing, as in, if they have adequate numbers (and institutional authority) forcefully promoting their views. When they do, they take an authoritative stance (which you see in Canada, for example, with "wax my male genitals" Yaniv, which indeed makes what should be a subjective problem one deals with on their own your business). Outside of that, they play the victimization angle. It's all about the easiest path to their way. 

Wrecking ball, meet west.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
13 hours ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Another gratuitous gender bending thread. I am not sure why the genitalia life of others is so fascinating. 

I wonder which bathroom the doctor used?

People are losing their livelihoods over simply using a wrong pronoun, or stating the biological obvious. As to why this is news, especially whatever the delivering Dr. identifies as, I guess you have to ask the DailyMail, and every other news source that thought this was a worthy story.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Instead of pronouns, let's use "mmmph," such as in the famous old song:

Let mmmph call mmmph sweetheart; mmmph in love with mmmph!

Let mmmph hear mmmph whisper that mmmph love mmmph, too;

Keep the lovelight glowing in mmmph eyes so true;

Let mmmph call mmmph sweetheart; mmmph in love with mmmph!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The short version of the story is a woman has a child using a male sperm donor.

The rest is really nonsense, unless of course there is any negative aspects on the baby due to the treatment she is having, I assume not.

The rest of the self identifying just makes good click bait. 

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”