3,047 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, aquila said:

No I haven't received any updates on my case so far. The only notification I got was March last year : Correspondence was received and USCIS is reviewing it.

And when you filled I-360 petition?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hritik Rohail said:

Are you married to USC, ? if so did you apply for EAD/AP CAT(09)?

did you get a chance to address your case/concerns/delay directly to the attorney sandranj ?

8 hours ago, sandranj said:

The only wait to reduce processing time is if they hire more  immigration officers. The 2020 election is not related to the  USCIS processing time.

Let's hope they do !

@sandranj can u help with the 2nd question here? 

2. Can H1b holder take on another job with C09 EAD but still maintain H1b status with primary job?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, cindy122808 said:

Hello everyone,

To those who filed for renewal of EAD, how long did you receive a receipt letter after sending your application?

Thank you 

Four weeks . 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nadyaa said:

Good evening everyone. My lawyer told me that if I get approval under I360 , my kids case will be automatically approval .my daughter is 15 years and lives in European country. Does it right? 🙏

Your green card approval is needed to file for your daughter.  It’s I-824.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, Hritik Rohail said:

Are you married to USC, ? if so did you apply for EAD/AP CAT(09)?

Yes please I was married to a US citizen and I'm currently waiting for my 3rd to 4th EAD/AP renewal.

Yes I've been able to address my concerns and delay thru Sandra here on this forum, my Congresswoman, senator and USCIS ombudsman.

My case is still pending awaiting adjudication.

Really appreciate it 😊🙏🏻

On 1/27/2020 at 9:01 AM, Roger12 said:

Hi everyone!

I had my VAWA approved on Jan 16th, and receive my EAD Card on Jan 25th - I notice that they send me an employment authorization card only, and I also applied for the Advance Parole (I-131). What should I do? Should I send the I-131 form again asking them to update my current EAD card?

Also, they didn't send me any notice of approval of my VAWA. Can I apply for the Green Card without this notice? Should I send the I-485 Form to Vermont or the National Benefits Center?

Thank you

Hi, I have the same situation. When USCIS sends the c31 EAD first, does it always come without AP? Or did they forget to add it to mine?

I’m asking because my current c09 EAD (which is still valid until May) is a combo (EAD+AP). But my c31 EAD came as only EAD, no AP included. And I need the AP because my dad is sick 😕

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.