Rasel_Cool

I130 Case Denied after sending RFE | f2a & f2b, now appealing (merged)

364 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Rasel_Cool said:

How did u find the update ?

I used the I-290b to file a motion to reopen and gave them additional evidence including proof that DNA testing has been initiated. I pray it works.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 12/15/2019 at 12:42 AM, SusieQQQ said:

Not even an explanation letter ?  Sheesh. 

by the way is this the same friend you said doesn’t want to set up his own VJ account? Normally when people drift away from the original poster's question they get told they can’t hijack but I guess if you’re hijacking your own thread on behalf of your friend it’s ok. Hopefully you are learning something from it.

Can anyone confirm if we can refile for my younger brother while his case is on appeal? 

will it create any impact on running appeal?

On 12/14/2019 at 11:14 PM, Going through said:

The RFE clearly states that DNA evidence can be an optional piece to send IN ADDITION to the required secondary evidence they listed above that (school records,  medical records, government records, etc.)  Along with the voluntary DNA that you said your friend sent, did he also send what they were actually asking for?

Interesting.  

Can anyone confirm if we can refile for my younger brother while his case is on appeal? 

• 6 months later...
Timeline
On 5/31/2020 at 4:36 AM, Rasel_Cool said:

Hello, I have news. The  i-290B motion to reopen that I filed for my brother has been approved. It took almost a year. They have now sent us another request for evidence. I remember the denial letter only asked to filed EOIR-29 but after some research I filed the i-290b and I am glad I did. i have heard nothing on the EOIR-29. I will probably withdraw that at this time. See the timeline here

Timeline
3 hours ago, Mohammed12345 said:

Why they want you DNA ?

Birth was registered after 14 years.  They didn't believe the birth certificate was genuine  since it was issued many years after brother was born.

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 12/10/2020 at 11:03 PM, osmosesnew said:

Hello, I have news. The  i-290B motion to reopen that I filed for my brother has been approved. It took almost a year. They have now sent us another request for evidence. I remember the denial letter only asked to filed EOIR-29 but after some research I filed the i-290b and I am glad I did. i have heard nothing on the EOIR-29. I will probably withdraw that at this time. See the timeline here

brother same mail came to u b4 approving? 

Screenshot_20210114-114413__01.jpg

Timeline
On 12/15/2019 at 12:42 AM, SusieQQQ said:

Not even an explanation letter ?  Sheesh. 

by the way is this the same friend you said doesn’t want to set up his own VJ account? Normally when people drift away from the original poster's question they get told they can’t hijack but I guess if you’re hijacking your own thread on behalf of your friend it’s ok. Hopefully you are learning something from it.

check my latest update on last comment latest update.  what goonna be next

3 hours ago, Rasel_Cool said:

check my latest update on last comment latest update.  what goonna be next

Just what it tells you. They are making a decision. Could be accept or deny, You will find out once the decision is made.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Just what it tells you. They are making a decision. Could be accept or deny, You will find out once the decision is made.

how many days will they take to make the desicion?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.