Rasel_Cool

I130 Case Denied after sending RFE | f2a & f2b, now appealing (merged)

364 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 12/23/2019 at 6:08 PM, osmosesnew said:

Yes....Motion to ReOpen. We gave them other evidence and also prove that we tried to get DNA done.

U shouldhv done the dna anyhow. Anyway best of luck. We sent dna complaiance letter with appeal. Idk how long will it take them to reply

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Rasel_Cool said:

U shouldhv done the dna anyhow. Anyway best of luck. We sent dna complaiance letter with appeal. Idk how long will it take them to reply

Yes..thats why we did EOIR29 and 290B seperately. Hopefully they reopen the case.

Timeline
2 hours ago, osmosesnew said:

Yes..thats why we did EOIR29 and 290B seperately. Hopefully they reopen the case.

Can u show me the appeal part from the denial letter. Want to see if that matches with me 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rasel_Cool said:

It says eior 29. How did u complete 290b form?

I did research and saw that you can also file the Motion to Reopen(290B). They dont have to tell you to do that. But it has to be within 33 days. I mailed mine monday and it got there yesterday.

https://www.uscis.gov/i-290b/jurisdiction

Screenshot_20191225-051834_Samsung Internet.jpg

55 minutes ago, osmosesnew said:

I did research and saw that you can also file the Motion to Reopen(290B). They dont have to tell you to do that. But it has to be within 33 days. I mailed mine monday and it got there yesterday.

https://www.uscis.gov/i-290b/jurisdiction

I could be wrong, but I believe they (service center who made the decision) consider EOIR-29 as a Motion to Reopen first. So I am not sure if you had to file 290B. I could be wrong though. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, jcracked52 said:

I could be wrong, but I believe they (service center who made the decision) consider EOIR-29 as a Motion to Reopen first. So I am not sure if you had to file 290B. I could be wrong though. 

You may be right but the 290B gives us additional 30days after filing it to send in more evidence. So we are trying to get DNA testing done by tomorrow and send in letter of compliance. If we are lucky and the result is ready before they looked at the 290B application then we may get approved right away.

Edited by osmosesnew

Timeline
5 hours ago, jcracked52 said:

I think the same according to my research . They can treat the appeal as motion to reopen 

4 hours ago, osmosesnew said:

You may be right but the 290B gives us additional 30days after filing it to send in more evidence. So we are trying to get DNA testing done by tomorrow and send in letter of compliance. If we are lucky and the result is ready before they looked at the 290B application then we may get approved right away.

No. If u file eior 29 they give u extra 30 days aftr appeal to send brief with additional documents.  I mean u hv to appeal within the initial deadline woth or without briefing. If u choose to appeal with briefing and additional documents u wont get extra 30 days. But if u just appeal and tick mark on brief later u get extra 30 days.   

Edited by Rasel_Cool

Timeline
4 hours ago, osmosesnew said:

Dna takes 1-1.5 months to result get sent.  I dont think they will apprv right away no matter what. It will take thrm 3 to 6 months max 1yr to respond

Timeline
On 11/30/2019 at 1:56 PM, Rasel_Cool said:

I was just updating simply because I wanted to help ones who will face the same problem as me. If I win they can follow these steps. If I loose they can know they should nt follow what I have done. Nothing more nothing less.

If u look at this thread no one actually helped. After getting their negetive replies I researched and researched and found out Most  of them were commnting without knowing a lot of things. 

Everytime I talk to any lawyer they  say we have big chance to win this case. Everytime I post  here someone new comes up nd says you are wasting ur money. 

Im only updating to help people who will face the same.otherwise why im keep updating every single details after so many demotivated comment? Do u find any other reason?

Hey brother. Our DNA testing is not as smooth as yours. Mum was able to submit sample at another accredited lab but the Lab needs permission from Department of Homeland Security before they can forward case to US Embassy in Lagos. 

I submitted I290B because it allows for new evidence (with reason it was not provided initially).  Will keep you updated as well.

• 2 months later...
Timeline

105 days Gone . No reply yet. How many months We have to wait? any guesses?

also we want to refile for my younger brother as he is below 21. will that close his current appeal ? if no then what will happen to his refiled case if appeal is accepted (vice versa)

Timeline

On 3/3/2020 at 1:26 AM, Rasel_Cool said:

also we want to refile for my younger brother as he is below 21. will that close his current appeal ? if no then what will happen to his refiled case if appeal is accepted (vice versa)

we haven't received any update on our EOIR-29 either but I received an update yesterday on the I-290B. It is in initial review.

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 4.59.42 AM.jpg

Edited by osmosesnew
personal Information

Timeline
10 minutes ago, osmosesnew said:

we haven't received any update on our EOIR-29 either but I received an update yesterday on the I-290B. It is in initial review.

How did u find the update ?

Edited by Rasel_Cool

Timeline
On 3/3/2020 at 1:26 AM, Rasel_Cool said:

They sent me an email. Kindly delete your last comment.  My case number is showing in it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.