802 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Trish and Oli said:

My application was approved! I got an email yesterday, April 23rd. I’m hoping you all are getting your approvals now! Check your USCIS accounts first. They will send the email a few hours later. 

Massive congratulations to you both! Wonderful to keep hearing good news for November filers! I am patiently waiting for ours🙏🏼 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Trish and Oli said:

My application was approved! I got an email yesterday, April 23rd. I’m hoping you all are getting your approvals now! Check your USCIS accounts first. They will send the email a few hours later. 

Congratulations and best lof luck

It is good to see another Nov approval. 

4 hours ago, Trish and Oli said:

Congratulations!! So happy for you. Please share is this F2A case or IR1/CR1? 

3 minutes ago, Trish and Oli said:

Thank you very much. What is your priority date?

November 27th. Texas SC, transferred to California on Feb 23rd. Really hoping for an approval next week! 

Just now, LondonerCat said:

November 27th. Texas SC, transferred to California on Feb 23rd. Really hoping for an approval next week! 

From what I read on the Boundless Immigration website, transferred cases will not slow down your approval. My priority date was November 13th, so hopefully you get your approval this upcoming week!

Congratulations to all approved!

I-130 for CR1/IR1 - USC petitioner

PD 11/15/2019

TSC transferred to VSC on 2/23/2020

Did not file for K-3

No other updates at this time.

Still waiting … any insights from similar filers?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Paco415 said:

Congratulations to all approved!

PD 11/15/2019

TSC transferred to VSC on 2/23/2020

Did not file for K-3

No other updates at this time.

Still waiting … any insights from similar filers?

PD 11/07/2019

TSC transferred to VSC on 2/23/2020

1 case out of 3 transferred from VSC to CSC on 31/3/2020

No updates so far. Lets hope for good news

23 hours ago, Daxnet said:

Hello are u F2A ?

I am F2A and I can't seem to find lots of F2A on this platform.

Also F2A category is moving too slowly.

Yes we are in F2A still as my Oath got delayed due to Virus issue. Someone on this platform suggested about Facebook groups also. There it is more clear about the category through quick replies. VJ is best to know about processes or seek help in special cases. For general tracking I saw FB better as the user base is huge and hourly updates from so many (specially approval news) help in motivation :)

22 hours ago, Trish and Oli said:

Thank you! Mine is a CR1 case.

Thanks. All the best!

Hi all,

Little late to the party, but I'm a November filer as well.

PD 11/15/2019

Service Center: TSC (no transfers)

Latest status change in USCIS website (02/24/2020):

In Process
Your benefit request has been accepted and is under review. 

Hopefully I'll get a good news soon after seeing approval posts, congrats all!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.