dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Juliet57 said:

I think the travel state does request for marriage termination documents, you can find it here: 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-5-collect-supporting-documents.html

I guess the problem is that it is not listed in the CEAC website, sorry :(

I think this thread is making everyone paranoid 😅 me included...  

My FIL was the same he couldn't get tax transcript online because he doesn't have a credit card or a mortgage anymore

IRS is not very helpful as they don’t email and no more fax . So we had to wait I don’t know how long to receive a copy from USA to France . 
we asked too to have a copy sent to my in-laws . Does someone know how long does it take on US from the moment they sent to when it’s delivered ? Because then my mother in law will San it and send to us 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Narmeen said:

Hello every one 

I'm new here

I submitted everything to NVC at Sept. 1 2019

They asked for additional documents that pakistan embassy needs

Submitted Nov. 1 

Since then no news 

I to resubmitted my tax transcript on Nov 1 and haven't heard anything from them. All they say when I call is that the documents are in cue to be reviewed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Aasish Chandra said:

I to resubmitted my tax transcript on Nov 1 and haven't heard anything from them. All they say when I call is that the documents are in cue to be reviewed.

Have they reviewd your other documents?

I mean civil 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Narmeen said:

Have they reviewd your other documents?

I mean civil 

They accepted all my documents and needed me to submit full tax transcript because I just uploaded tax account transcript which is just one page summary of tax documents 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
12 minutes ago, canadavisa22 said:

For anyone that has successfully reached the NVC by phone, how do you know when it's not the 1-min long automated message that hangs up on you at the end?

There is a short ringtone before the message start . That’s how you know that’s your call will not fail 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Bking said:

Hey @Sea Leslie did your husband get the police certificate? I got mine yesterday and it was a 6 hour wait to get through

Yesterday, they told him to come back on Monday. He requested his police report last month. When did you request yours?

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Sea Leslie said:

Yesterday, they told him to come back on Monday. He requested his police report last month. When did you request yours?

Wow I requested mine last Monday but I did see that there were who made requests from July who still didn't get through. I hope he does soon.

Timeline
Just now, Bking said:

Wow I requested mine last Monday but I did see that there were who made requests from July who still didn't get through. I hope he does soon.

My husband requested his report at the Montego Bay office, where did you request your report?

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sea Leslie said:

My husband requested his report at the Montego Bay office, where did you request your report?

I went to the relocated head office on Orange Street. Once again 6 hour wait 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.