Nature Boy 2.0

Freshman Rep. Katie Hill resigns amid allegations of affair with staffer

151 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Her choice I guess.  Btw, is the headline accurate?  I heard the affairs were plural.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Her choice I guess.  Btw, is the headline accurate?  I heard the affairs were plural.

Who knows. It said there are nude pictures on the net.

Not sure why she resigned 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7620097/Congresswoman-Katie-Hill-resign-amid-allegations-inappropriate-relationships-staffers.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/katie-hill-congresswoman-resignation-announcement-california-democrat-a9173756.html

Democratic Congresswoman Katie Hill quit Sunday, days after DailyMail.com revealed she was part of a ‘throuple’ with her husband and a campaign worker and an ethics probe was launched into her alleged affair with another aide. 

The 32-year-old Democratic Representative announced her resignation on Twitter, writing: 'It is with a broken heart that today I announce my resignation from Congress. 

'This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but I believe it is the best thing for my constituents, my community, and our country.'

She attached a long statement to her tweet, in which she explained: 'This is what needs to happen so that the good people who supported me will no longer be subjected to the pain inflicted by my abusive husband and the brutality of hateful political operatives who seem to happily provide a platform to a monster who is driving a smear campaign built around cyber exploitation.' 

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-5 Country: England
Timeline

Will the Democrats hold her to the same standard as they hold Mr. Trump to? :whistle:

-

“He’s in there fighting,” the president said. “Boris knows how to win.”

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

It sounds like the congresswomen came to DC as a "throuple" with her husband and the staffer but then took up with with a new "non primary" male partner ( maybe a staffer?) creating a "double vee" and said "primary" husband was out of there because they had not "opened" their marriage. Oh and nude pictures of including marijuana consumption made their way to the internet.

It's so hard to find love nowadays.

Edited by 90DayFinancier

Timeline
1 minute ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Was Trump the other man?

Almost certainly not. There's no evidence to show he has had any Clintonesque extramarital engagements since he's been president, although I'm sure the Democrats will try to impeach him on that too.

-

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

What the heck is a "throuple"?  Is that a Mormon thing?

19 minutes ago, Boiler said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7620097/Congresswoman-Katie-Hill-resign-amid-allegations-inappropriate-relationships-staffers.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/katie-hill-congresswoman-resignation-announcement-california-democrat-a9173756.html

Democratic Congresswoman Katie Hill quit Sunday, days after DailyMail.com revealed she was part of a ‘throuple’ with her husband and a campaign worker and an ethics probe was launched into her alleged affair with another aide. 

The 32-year-old Democratic Representative announced her resignation on Twitter, writing: 'It is with a broken heart that today I announce my resignation from Congress. 

'This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but I believe it is the best thing for my constituents, my community, and our country.'

She attached a long statement to her tweet, in which she explained: 'This is what needs to happen so that the good people who supported me will no longer be subjected to the pain inflicted by my abusive husband and the brutality of hateful political operatives who seem to happily provide a platform to a monster who is driving a smear campaign built around cyber exploitation.' 

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

Will the Democrats hold her to the same standard as they hold Mr. Trump to? :whistle:

She is not the president so she won't be held to that standard. She also doesn't have the years of sleazy history that Trump came with, so less to hold against her in the first place. So in the end, the answer to your rhetorical question is still no.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

It's a couple but with three people. Edgy liberals do it so they can look down on the rest of society who goes with their natural instinct of remaining monogamous. They even like to brag about it, as some here on VJ have done. But then you look where they are a few years later, and surprise! It didn't work out at all. Idiots.

-

4 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

A throuple is a committed relationship with three people in it. Like a couple, but with one more person. It's a thing in polyamory, I'm told. Personally I have no experience with that. Love triangles, yes, throuples no. :lol:

1 minute ago, Boris Farage said:

It's a couple but with three people. Edgy liberals do it so they can look down on the rest of society who goes with their natural instinct of remaining monogamous. They even like to brag about it, as some here on VJ have done. But then you look where they are a few years later, and surprise! It didn't work out at all. Idiots.

I've never seen one work out in the long term. Being committed to one person is hard enough work. Two is asking for high drama.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

She is not the president so she won't be held to that standard. She also doesn't have the years of sleazy history that Trump came with, so less to hold against her in the first place. So in the end, the answer to your rhetorical question is still no.

I use Mr. Trump as an example, but I could easily find a congressman they have turned their ire on just as easily. Point being, they have one set of moral standards for themselves, and another for everyone else.

-

Just now, laylalex said:

A throuple is a committed relationship with three people in it. Like a couple, but with one more person. It's a thing in polyamory, I'm told. Personally I have no experience with that. Love triangles, yes, throuples no. :lol:

A throuple doesn't bother me in the least as long as all participants are consenting. It's not at all comparable to the sexual harassment history that Trump has been accused of. Many of those women were not consenting.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an