151 posts in this topic

4g

7 hours ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Is that Paleo or Keto?

Dont think either 

Filed: IR-5 Country: England
Timeline
11 hours ago, laylalex said:

No, NOTHING like that, thanks, even though yes, there is no malice in either. When Alex says something like, "Do you know why you have to make me a sandwich?" (the answer is because I'm (i.e. me, Layla) a woman), it's a joke. I'm his equal in this marriage to be, and if I make all (or most) of the sandwiches, it's because he is (1) hopeless at sandwich making and (2) I enjoy making sandwiches. I am not expected to make sandwiches. There are no punishments for not making sandwiches. When my ex told me I had to perform in certain ways -- be charming and decorative at some god awful Republican fundraiser for example -- I was expected to be that way, even if I didn't really want to go at all. Because there were certainly punishments, like getting frozen out or berated or whatever. 

And Alex is NOT my boyfriend. We are engaged as of about 10 days ago. Remember, you made fun of me for getting a bracelet?

Do calm down, it was just a question. No need for hysterics. ;)

It's a bit ridiculous that a grown man can't cut bread, don't you think? It sounds an awful lot like he's just manipulating you into doing his bidding. "Oh I'm simply hopeless at making a vertical cut with a bread knife. Be a dear and assemble us a sandwich, would you? Make sure it's that mustard I like, and maybe a pickle? There's a good girl." At least your ex was up front with his expectations. This chap pretends so he can manipulate you.

-

“He’s in there fighting,” the president said. “Boris knows how to win.”

1 hour ago, Boris Farage said:

It's a bit ridiculous that a grown man can't cut bread, don't you think? It sounds an awful lot like he's just manipulating you into doing his bidding. "Oh I'm simply hopeless at making a vertical cut with a bread knife. Be a dear and assemble us a sandwich, would you? Make sure it's that mustard I like, and maybe a pickle? There's a good girl." At least your ex was up front with his expectations. This chap pretends so he can manipulate you.

Calm down and dont be hysterical. Tell her to smile also 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Agreed. Frowns create more wrinkles than smiles. And there's nothing more pleasant than a pretty smiling woman.

-

Just now, Boris Farage said:

Agreed. Frowns create more wrinkles than smiles. And there's nothing more pleasant than a pretty smiling woman.

I had this discussion with one of my department's. 4 high strung females lead by a very open lesbian. They asked me what I found most attractive in a woman. I said the same thing. A pleasant personality 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I had this discussion with one of my department's. 4 high strung females lead by a very open lesbian. They asked me what I found most attractive in a woman. I said the same thing. A pleasant personality 

You know how tell who the lesbian is in the room? She'll tell you.

As for me, a pleasant face, a pleasant figure, a pleasant smile, and a pleasant personality. I'll marry that woman in a heartbeat.

-

14 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

You know how tell who the lesbian is in the room? She'll tell you.

As for me, a pleasant face, a pleasant figure, a pleasant smile, and a pleasant personality. I'll marry that woman in a heartbeat.

well good lawd. Who would not marry that Unicorn ?

Image result for the hot crazy matrix

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I am so glad that you men took time out of your day to explain to us how all of this sexual attraction  stuff  works with the bonus of how to spot a lesbian. It really is a wonder that we made it this far without your masculine insight. Are you going to create one of those Masterclasses for $99.00 on how to attract a man? I would gladly pay 19x that amount to listen to this advice all day /s

Are you both done being condescending? 

1 hour ago, Boris Farage said:

He's learning now. His mother refused to let him help in the kitchen, and his ex never stood her ground with him. Yes, he was indulged in the past. That's not happening now. I'm not being manipulated. My ex was perfectly capable of cooking, and quite well when he wished. But as you say he was upfront about his expectations. 

49 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

43 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

44 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

I don't perform happiness on command. And I'm not concerned about wrinkles. I will be happy or sad or angry or whatever and on my own terms. 

If my figure and expression and attitude are pleasant to you, that's nice, but it's not for you. (You being men generally.) It's for my fiancé and me.

And that hot index is just silly and reductive. 

1 minute ago, laylalex said:

He's learning now. His mother refused to let him help in the kitchen, and his ex never stood her ground with him. Yes, he was indulged in the past. That's not happening now. I'm not being manipulated. My ex was perfectly capable of cooking, and quite well when he wished. But as you say he was upfront about his expectations. 

I don't perform happiness on command. And I'm not concerned about wrinkles. I will be happy or sad or angry or whatever and on my own terms. 

If my figure and expression and attitude are pleasant to you, that's nice, but it's not for you. (You being men generally.) It's for my fiancé and me.

And that hot index is just silly and reductive. 

Kudos for teaching me the word reductive . You should google the hot crazy matrix video. Its hilarious. Meant to be funny not an instructional video . Might make you smile 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, laylalex said:

He's learning now. His mother refused to let him help in the kitchen, and his ex never stood her ground with him. Yes, he was indulged in the past.

He's learning... to cut bread? My goodness, imagine your happiness when he weans himself from the beaker. :whistle:

-

Timeline
10 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

I am so glad that you men took time out of your day to explain to us how all of this sexual attraction  stuff  works with the bonus of how to spot a lesbian. It really is a wonder that we made it this far without your masculine insight. Are you going to create one of those Masterclasses for $99.00 on how to attract a man? I would gladly pay 19x that amount to listen to this advice all day /s

I didn't explain anything to you. Like literally every other person, there is a certain gender, body type, personality, and overall bearing that appeals to me. If it is sexist to want to be with a person who checks all those boxes, I suppose I will accept your labels then. Although I usually find that it's the women who don't check any of the boxes that are the most offended. :whistle:

Edited by Boris Farage

-

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

He's learning... to cut bread? My goodness, imagine your happiness when he weans himself from the beaker. :whistle:

At least he's trying. It's the least of his sins. Other women enabled this but it stops now.