TBoneTX

"Trump did not Betray the Kurds"

94 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
2 hours ago, luckytxn said:

Don't have to know the region to want my brother troops brought home and all troops worldwide brought home. It is your own opinion I hate Israel and Jews as I don't. Keep saying I do will not make it true. I do believe that we have no business in the middle east at all and there is no American interests we need to be protecting that requires we need to spend our fortunes there or shed our blood. We have our own needs here and people want universal health care and monies spent here on Americans and not foreign lands and peoples. If we can lessen the needs to be the worlds policeman then our need to spend outrageous sums of money will decrease. That is good for us here. Screw the middle east and America is way more important to me than Israel or Palestine of any place in the middle east. Let turkey and the Kurds do as they will. The only way to stop this bloodshed is if we stay forever. Screw them all.

Well, the way you speak by not being willing to listen and make up your own facts about what Israel has or hasn't done is the way most people talk when they talk out of hatred. Anyway, you keep thinking of it as "funding" countries...I say you need to think of it more as an investment. To make a good investment you put some money into something, and get rewarded. Not saying it's true for every country the US gives aid to but I know for a fact it's 100% a successful investment when it comes to Israel.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Timeline
1 hour ago, luckytxn said:

Thanks for your service. I am a vet also and want all my brother and sister soldiers brought home. It is time and we have done more than enough. My sister last year has come back from her 6th deployment and I still mourn my Nephew who gave his all. I loved him and he asked to go with him to the recruiters as when he was young he loved seeing me in uniform. I still hate I didn't talk him out of it and my sis in law still hates me after 10 years. How much blood do we have to give? And we have a foreigner here saying we should keep on giving and paying. Soldiers understand what this is about.

Sorry, were you referring to me? lol. I'm just as American as you are.

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

In Ori's defense, I believe he served in the military also.  I'm sure he will correct me if this is inaccurate.

I, too, think Trump did the right thing.  We have nowhere enough troops on the ground to make a difference in the region.  Had we interfered, it would have been like a suicide mission.

And I agree with @luckytxn that we need to bring all our troops home from the middle East.   We have no business there.  The locals have been killing each other for thousands of years before we were even a country.  Let them sort it out.

3 years in the IDF. We can agree to disagree on the rest :)

2 minutes ago, OriZ said:

Sorry, were you referring to me? lol. I'm just as American as you are.

I think he may have been generalising 

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: Timeline
1 minute ago, OriZ said:

3 years in the IDF. We can agree to disagree on the rest :)

Well, it's understandable that your Jewish background causes you to feel strongly about the Kurds.  As one who has hand-carried supplies to them, and visited their villages where 30 people live in the same hut, and the only running water is a nearby creek, and even the elders in said village has never experienced electricity... I truly feel for their plight.

However, it is not the responsibility of the US to defend them against the Turks and others that hate them.  Not our problem.  We need to focus on homeless people here in the US, as well as Canada and Mexico.  

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Duke & Marie said:

Sorry for your loss.. But unfortunately we must accept, until those who have never served actually do, I fear their opinions about policing the wars of other countries will not change, so is not something to let upset us 😉

the saddiest part of all, those who are uneducated and without factual intelligence or experience have no idea just how many people are sent to wars involving countries to which most people have never heard of, let alone knew a war was raging... we can’t fight them all.

edit... the USA and it’s alley are not international police... and who are we to say who can own what land? It’s not our place...

Thanks and my loss is a loss for many. I see a foreigner saying we should do this or that and many here and other places saying we need to protect this and that and a few saying we should build a base there. They have no clue what that entails and the huge amount of money to build and maintain a base overseas let alone to staff it and service it. They can't envision the blood and sweat and tears and monies involved. I mean how much do we have to do? Why do we have to do all this? What part of protecting America and Americans are we doing this for? Is endless war necessary? People here want universal health care but they want to spend huge outlays of cash overseas to supposed allies. We have our own needs here and people watch the news and let them say and tell them that we must do this and that overseas and people eat it up. We can save a lot of money if we pull out overseas and close all bases and bring our troops home and let them take care of their own problems. The savings alone we would save would pay for universal health care easily. Wake up people and demand we end this #######. Don't let foreigners say we are cowards if we decide to stop doing what benefits them and come back. Israel and Palestine don't care one whit about us and the middle east cares less about us.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, OriZ said:

Well, the way you speak by not being willing to listen and make up your own facts about what Israel has or hasn't done is the way most people talk when they talk out of hatred. Anyway, you keep thinking of it as "funding" countries...I say you need to think of it more as an investment. To make a good investment you put some money into something, and get rewarded. Not saying it's true for every country the US gives aid to but I know for a fact it's 100% a successful investment when it comes to Israel.

Could care less what you think. We need to stop sending Israel and every country money and no more troops anywhere. We have our own needs and need to care for our own now not peoples overseas or anyone. I can see us helping our neighbors next to us way more important than Israel or Palestine or Saudi, etc. And you come here and tell us we are cowards for wanting to end involvement of something. I could care less. Maybe if you get lucky you will get an Obama or Hillary who loved to play at war.

24 minutes ago, luckytxn said:

Thanks and my loss is a loss for many. I see a foreigner saying we should do this or that and many here and other places saying we need to protect this and that and a few saying we should build a base there. They have no clue what that entails and the huge amount of money to build and maintain a base overseas let alone to staff it and service it. They can't envision the blood and sweat and tears and monies involved. I mean how much do we have to do? Why do we have to do all this? What part of protecting America and Americans are we doing this for? Is endless war necessary? People here want universal health care but they want to spend huge outlays of cash overseas to supposed allies. We have our own needs here and people watch the news and let them say and tell them that we must do this and that overseas and people eat it up. We can save a lot of money if we pull out overseas and close all bases and bring our troops home and let them take care of their own problems. The savings alone we would save would pay for universal health care easily. Wake up people and demand we end this #######. Don't let foreigners say we are cowards if we decide to stop doing what benefits them and come back. Israel and Palestine don't care one whit about us and the middle east cares less about us.

It’s time for me to say, I’m one of those foreigners too, so perhaps don’t place us all in the same basket..given I don’t think we have any business being there... 

im a firm believer in charity begins at home and when I see vets struggling and on the streets not being cared for it indicates a significant problem at home... this can be extended if you like to include the old and disabled 

universal free health care in America, I think is an impossible dream.. we have have it and a population of just 26m and it comes at great expense to taxpayers... it’s more expensive than private believe it or not! So now we pay for universal and private just to get at the front of the cue at the same hospital, with the same doctor. And with your population it will run in to billions of dollars and is unsustainable... 

Edited by Duke & Marie

AOS Journey

• NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021

Filed: Timeline
7 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Can’t find news, let’s make it up 😂😂😂😂 media

AOS Journey

• NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Duke & Marie said:

It’s time for me to say, I’m one of those foreigners too, so perhaps don’t place us all in the same basket..given I don’t think we have any business being there... 

im a firm believer in charity begins at home and when I see vets struggling and on the streets not being cared for it indicates a significant problem at home... this can be extended if you like to include the old and disabled 

universal free health care in America, I think is an impossible dream.. we have a population of 26m at great expense, to taxpayers... it’s more expensive than private believe it or not! And with your population it will run in to billions of dollars and is unsustainable... 

Apologize for the rant. I was talking about the news folks on the tube that were saying we need to do this and that and are foreign and the politicians in the affected countries. To me it is easy for them to say what we should do. I saw one saying we should have built a base there and maintain it to keep the region safe and was stunned by it. I presented a too broad brush and should have tempered my anger. I just want us home and out of the middle east totally and was pissed when Hillary and Obama sent troops into Syria and Lebanon and back to Iraq. Trump I think is a Democrat and will give the universal health care in his 2nd term but I hope he pulls the troops home and closes bases. Him saying he doesn't want endless war and wants to bring troops back spoke to me a lot so I get angry when others say he is wrong and we need to stay and keep up this stuff. Oh yeah and the people want universal health care here and will vote whoever promises it to them. They see other countries with it and can't understand why we can't also. I try to explain we can afford it if we stop spending so much elsewhere but they are media driven and do as they hear. Take care and good luck and apologize for going off.

15 minutes ago, luckytxn said:

Apologize for the rant. I was talking about the news folks on the tube that were saying we need to do this and that and are foreign and the politicians in the affected countries. To me it is easy for them to say what we should do. I saw one saying we should have built a base there and maintain it to keep the region safe and was stunned by it. I presented a too broad brush and should have tempered my anger. I just want us home and out of the middle east totally and was pissed when Hillary and Obama sent troops into Syria and Lebanon and back to Iraq. Trump I think is a Democrat and will give the universal health care in his 2nd term but I hope he pulls the troops home and closes bases. Him saying he doesn't want endless war and wants to bring troops back spoke to me a lot so I get angry when others say he is wrong and we need to stay and keep up this stuff. Oh yeah and the people want universal health care here and will vote whoever promises it to them. They see other countries with it and can't understand why we can't also. I try to explain we can afford it if we stop spending so much elsewhere but they are media driven and do as they hear. Take care and good luck and apologize for going off.

I agree with bringing troops home but disagree on other stuff

Trump is not a warmonger he’s a businessman, and looks to make his legacy on business/making America great again, this is great for the US... and is supported by his employment, trade and economic policies that increase manufacturing and employment, plus he can see war in the Middle East as futile to great expense.

he has no need to dominate or make a name for himself by waging war.. and as a businessman he should be able to understand the impacts associated with universal healthcare.. 

should he be voted out and and his followers implement universal healthcare, it will only be a matter of time before taxpayers realise the financial impacts of universal care costs... before they change their mind wishing they hadn’t done it... 

look at the costs of other other countries with it, then recalculate based on USA population the cost will send y’all broke!

Edited by Duke & Marie

AOS Journey

• NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021

Timeline
1 hour ago, ALFKAD said:

Well, it's understandable that your Jewish background causes you to feel strongly about the Kurds.  As one who has hand-carried supplies to them, and visited their villages where 30 people live in the same hut, and the only running water is a nearby creek, and even the elders in said village has never experienced electricity... I truly feel for their plight.

However, it is not the responsibility of the US to defend them against the Turks and others that hate them.  Not our problem.  We need to focus on homeless people here in the US, as well as Canada and Mexico.  

There are many ways to help them. As I've mentioned multiple times (but seems that point consistently gets ignored) it's not only about those soldiers. It's definitely the international community's responsibility, the us included, to make sure history doesn't repeat itself. But much like before, they don't really give a damn.

Timeline

Not sure who the "we" are but Trump is a coward, yup. 

Timeline

Could care less what you think. We need to stop sending Israel and every country money and no more troops anywhere. We have our own needs and need to care for our own now not peoples overseas or anyone. I can see us helping our neighbors next to us way more important than Israel or Palestine or Saudi, etc. And you come here and tell us we are cowards for wanting to end involvement of something. I could care less. Maybe if you get lucky you will get an Obama or Hillary who loved to play at war.

You just keep repeating the same things as if you don't even bother reading lmao. Works really poorly when trying to get a point across.