laylalex

Bite attack model, 23, SACKS her barrister in court after he says she looks 'a million dollars' in the dock

32 posts in this topic

Okay I am jetlagged and and Al is snoring and I cannot sleep so I am reading the Daily Mail online because I had enough drinks to think that reading the Daily Mail is a good idea. This is one of the top stories right now!

An actress and model who bit a female train passenger in an 'animalistic' rage sacked her own barrister today after he said she looked 'a million dollars'. 

Eliza Peereboom, 23, had been travelling home from celebrating at Newbury racecourse on August 18 last year when she bit the leg of another passenger - causing a permanent scar and leaving her needing tetanus jabs. 

There are pics too but no underboob or sideboob, sorry.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7559669/Diva-actress-23-stalls-court-case-SACKING-barrister.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Corn fed?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

American-English-only outside the regional forums.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Just sharing some "news" from this side of the pond. 😊 Everyone is hungover here but we've got a spa day thing for the ladies happening at 10. I think the men are supposed to go shooting but it's pouring here. Do people go shooting in the rain? I honestly have no idea. I wouldn't be sad if it didn't happen because I do worry a little about my ex and my fiancé being around each other where there's guns involved. 

Timeline

What is the latest on Wagatha Christie?

PS I would be more concerned if your ex MIL was there, with a gun. You can shoot in the rain as long as you do not mind getting wet.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, laylalex said:

Just sharing some "news" from this side of the pond. 😊 Everyone is hungover here but we've got a spa day thing for the ladies happening at 10. I think the men are supposed to go shooting but it's pouring here. Do people go shooting in the rain? I honestly have no idea. I wouldn't be sad if it didn't happen because I do worry a little about my ex and my fiancé being around each other where there's guns involved. 

Brought this to memory.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Boiler said:

What is the latest on Wagatha Christie?

PS I would be more concerned if your ex MIL was there, with a gun. You can shoot in the rain as long as you do not mind getting wet.

Lol, no, she is not here thankfully. She is in Newport Beach, I assume.

Latest is we had our spa day with the bride, body polishing, facial, manicure, makeup trial, etc. Our side was pretty chill. I saw Al briefly a few hours ago, they did go shooting and everyone got soaking wet. My ex passed on this event due to the rain so as of yet the two of them have not yet seen each other. He's staying in a different AirBnB from the one Alex and I are in.  Rehearsal starts in about an hour so I guess I will have more to report later. Everyone is being well-behaved but then again the truly epic drinking has not yet begun so.... 🤷‍♀️

Well, update! We had the rehearsal and it was... eventful, though not as eventful as it could have been. It was the first time since early 2017 that the two of them have been in the same room for more than a few minutes. It was deeply uncomfortable. I am not in the wedding but I was at the rehearsal to keep an eye on things. Al and my ex would not look at each other during the whole thing, and had to stand next to each other while they were up there. The officiant had to tell my ex not to cross his arms like he was doing during the actual ceremony, and Al not to make fists with his hands. The bride thought this was GREAT. I wanted to die. 

I thought the worst was over, and we could all just have dinner and relax after the rehearsal without anything else really happening. Dinner was fine, we rented out a local restaurant and Al and I sat at the other end of the table from him. But then some of us went back to one another of the AirBnBs our group is renting for more drinking, and it did not go well. My ex said Alex was being "provocative" but I am not clear how, I think he might have called him a pompous ["c" word]. I had mentioned in passing to someone else at dinner that I had found Ashley Madison ads on VJ during the day (I posted about this in the Site Discussion forum) and that I was confused how they might have shown up on my laptop, and this info had filtered over to my ex at some point. First he said to me that maybe Alex was looking to "play away" and I said that was ridiculous. And he then insinuated to Al that maybe I was cheating on Al like I did on him (i.e. my ex). (Along the lines of "once a cheater...") Alex did not take any of this well and shoved him, and my ex shoved him back, and then the groom had to intervene. 

Wedding is in four and a half hours, still need to bathe, get my hair and makeup done, etc. Alex thought some of us should go to the pub before the ceremony but I can't see how him being sloshed before the actual wedding is going to make anything better. I warned Alex not to get arrested for assault because it will definitely show up on his ACRO when we AOS. I feel like the phrase "more money than sense" was made for these people.

Edited by laylalex
Accidentally put my ex's name in, whoops.

Timeline

Can't wait to see videotape of wedding, after-party, or relevant ancillary occurrences.

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

42 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

Can't wait to see videotape of wedding, after-party, or relevant ancillary occurrences.

Well, you would not be the only one! I have several friends back in California who have offered me cash money for a surreptitious livestream but I passed. :innocent: 

The bride is marrying into all this crazy (she's about 5 years younger than the rest of us) and she loves it. She's perfectly matched with the groom, who was always the joker in the pack. Heading over to the bride's HQ now. Going to be QUITE the day. Here's hoping there are no arrests. 🥂🍷🍸🥃

Timeline

Fotos (Spanish spelling) or it didn't happen.

Timeline

No update, wonder what happened, all locked up?

Timeline

Camera malfunction (got dropped in the booze or smashed in the melee)

8 hours ago, Boiler said:

No update, wonder what happened, all locked up?

2 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Camera malfunction (got dropped in the booze or smashed in the melee)

Oh, I’m alive. We’re in Lyme Regis now. It’s raining and I have a six-year-old child here I have no idea how to entertain, so I’m letting Alex take care of that and observing. They’re downstairs right now playing. I think we’re going to Dinosaurland in just under an hour. Terrible night of sleep -- I was up in the middle of the night (maybe 2am? I checked in here then) when Alex’s daughter came in crying, afraid of something she’d dreamed of or seen or something. So she got into bed with us, but I couldn’t deal with her thrashing about so I slept in the other bedroom.

What follows is a lightly edited copy/paste of an email I sent to a friend back in California yesterday night about the wedding. I apologize for the length -- it was easier to keep it longish than to spend time cutting it down or writing something new. Sorry for it being so long.

As for the wedding, no one got arrested, but not for trying. The ceremony was beautiful -- in an old manor house overlooking the South Downs (not that anyone could see anything because it’s been raining almost nonstop everywhere for days). Alex and the ex were two of three ushers (plus the best man), and after a last minute intervention I got the bride to agree to put the third usher in between them. It really was for the best. They both managed to get through the ceremony okay, I saw Alex’s nostrils flare a few times, and I swear I saw my ex shoot me a dirty look during the bit of the ceremony where the officiant said something about not entering into marriage lightly.

Anyway, we got through the ceremony, the receiving line, etc. Cocktail hour. Yeeeesh. Al and our buddy Will had been drinking since the recessional. Actually, pretty sure Will was drinking during the ceremony. The ex had been behaving relatively well, staying on one side of the room from Alex and me, hanging out with his own ex (who I will call Amanda). Al was keeping his eye on him because if anything was going to happen, it was going to happen soon. We were just waiting. Amanda dragged the ex over under the pretense of “why can’t we all get along” but I 100% believe it’s because she wanted to provoke something (she cannot stand me). Alex said he could get along just fine if the ex could come to terms with the fact that it wasn’t him (Alex) who caused my marriage to breakdown, but the ex’s fault in being so controlling and emotionally absent. The ex said something along the lines of, I’m not controlling, I’m in control of myself and that included my marriage until you started effing with her (i.e., my) head.

Yikes. Alex does this thing when he gets really angry where he looks taller and broader, no clue how, but the closest thing I can think of is like when a cat puffs itself out. And he looked like that, and I knew what was about to come -- I could see the red mist descending on him and I knew it was now or never to intervene. So I did, and dragged Alex out of the room and asked him not to let it go any further. I said it wasn’t worth it, and he wasn’t worth it. The temperature dropped a little for a while.

We got through dinner and the speeches, probably because they weren’t at the top table together and Al got to sit with me and Will and a couple of our other friends. I think we were all swimming in a sea of champagne by this point -- I only know I had the chicken because, um, it revisited me later. Anyway, I just got into an “eff it” frame of mind (champagne induced) and walked over to my ex, who by this point was making out with Amanda. For reasons I will not go into, I told him that that was disgusting, given that he’d told someone else he cared only for her. My ex told me I was just jealous, but if I wanted to come back to him, his door was always open to me. Alex walked up at this time and heard this and told him along the lines of, you messed up, you drove her away, and she’s my woman (very unreconstructed male of Al). My ex said something along the lines of, she’s convinced you too that she’s capable of being faithful? 

Yeah. Not good. Alex shoved my ex. Hard. He fell against a table and knocked his head. My ex got up and made to punch Alex, and managed to land one partially. (Alex has a bit of a scratch under his eye, nothing more.) They were calling each other [the MOST not family friendly words] -- this is an argument that is not really about me, I mean, I have something to do with it, but their frenemies thing WAAAAAAAAAAY predates me. Alex slapped my ex’s face and my ex tried to slug Al in the stomach but Will got in between them -- he’s a solid 240lbs or so and he was pretty effective in stopping things from going further. The bride and the groom were over with us by this point, taking pictures. They wanted their show and they got it!  (I mean, everyone got it, because the whole wedding was watching by this point.) My ex was ranting about telling immigration/USCIS about what happened and threatening to hold up/stop Al from adjusting from his visa when we apply but since there was no police report hopefully this is kind of not possible? (I hope.)

Everyone was colossally hungover yesterday and we still had to drive to Dorset in the rain. 

I have to jump in the shower and get moving. As I said, sorry for the length, just easier/faster than writing something new -- I just edited a little for clarity here and there (not that it’s very clear to begin with!!!). I am just glad to have that part behind me and to get to spend time with Alex and his daughter. :) 

Edited by laylalex