CaliNY

OCTOBER 2019 AOS Filers

2,108 posts in this topic

My in laws completed their bio's this morning at the Brooklyn center. 15 minutes and they were out. Quick!

n-400 Timeline (husband) filed under 3 year marriage rule

(day 1) Submitted application & payment online (online ETA October 2021) 10/23/2020

(day 5) Text update that NOA was mailed 10/28/2020

(day 113) Biometric reuse letter mailed 2/12/2021

(day 279) Text saying there is an update to our cases, interview scheduled for August 26, 2021 7/29/2021

(day 322) Oath ceremony will be scheduled 9/10/2021

(day 327) Oath ceremony scheduled for Oct 1st 9/14/2021

(day 343) Oath ceremony complete & certificate received! Applied for US passport same day. 10/1/2021 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Hungary
Timeline

Okay so im done with my biometric appointment 😍 I arrived 30 minutes earlier than I supposed to and I was able to do it earlier the whole process took five minutes so by the time my real appointment time came I was out LOL
Now waiting for an interview appointment 😃👏

2 hours ago, Indira/Charlys said:

Be prapared tonight midnight! That happened to me! Last week I received text messages at 12:30 midnight

How long is it taking to get appointment for biometrics?

From what I have read,  one can expect biometrics letter  from 7-10 days after the NOA1. Some people received it the same time with NOA1, others can wait a few months  There is not a general rule, it all depends on your local  USCIS office. What I would suggest you to do is to find people from your region and see what was their experiences. That would give you an idea about what to expect.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:10 PM, Carmina Kidd said:

Thanks. I didn't mean to overreact. I took it wrongly. And yeah im starting to stress about it, but ok I will chill for now. Lol. If i don't hear after November 11 (1 month after) then y'all will def hear from me again as i will be buzzing everyone. 😅😂 i'll keep y'all updated in case i get any some time.

Did you hear anything yet?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 11/4/2019 at 8:48 PM, Bha90 said:

Hey! Did USCIS mailed the whole package back to you when they rejected the payment? Or did they keep the package and waited for you to update them with a new credit card info? 

Hello, they sent back the entire package back.  I filled out the credit card form again, and sent the entire package back to them.  I also notified my credit card company to be expecting this charge and allow it to go through.   Everything went through this time and I received a letter stating they received my package officially on Sept 30, 2019.

Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, jcracked52 said:

Nope. It would be nice to hear something today or tomorrow or this week. Maybe J Harper misplaced them on 10/11. 😂

Hey, i just got several texts now. Anyone can tell me why i have 3 different case #s? @jcracked52, hope you get yours soon.

1 hour ago, Kitty C. said:

each is for I-485, I-765 and I-131 i think, hope it helps :)

Yes that's  correct....congratulations

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My NOAs have been arriving one by one in the mail since I got the text. Still one more left to come plus the biometric appointment. Hope to get them soon! 😁

and hope everyone gets either a text or mail soon, too!

5 minutes ago, JCo said:

My NOAs have been arriving one by one in the mail since I got the text. Still one more left to come plus the biometric appointment. Hope to get them soon! 😁

and hope everyone gets either a text or mail soon, too!

One by one is better than none! 😁

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a forum for November 2019 AOS filer. Would you be able to send me a link if this group exist?

Also would you have any suggestion for the best format to submit the AOS (binder, envelop..) knowing that  I-485, I-765 and I-131 are processed separately?

Thank you,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.