2,997 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

I've never done it myself before..but since you're being represented and it's on file at the USCIS end..you should require that! Also my VAWA approval letter states that all further correspondence should include a form G28! Read yours, also the deffered action status..I recall reading it in one of them..a couple of days ago..👍

Ok....I didn’t include the G28, so i’ll Wait either for a denial letter or a RFE. They received my I765 on august 20 and on september 4th they updated the online notice that they reviewed the fingerprints and will assign it to an officer to work on it. So we can determine at what stage in the application they realize they need an attorney appearance. 

2 minutes ago, flyup123 said:

Ok....I didn’t include the G28, so i’ll Wait either for a denial letter or a RFE. They received my I765 on august 20 and on september 4th they updated the online notice that they reviewed the fingerprints and will assign it to an officer to work on it. So we can determine at what stage in the application they realize they need an attorney appearance. 

I hope they somehow..by a miracle, don't deny!💁 let's see how it goes though...😊 sometimes their messiness works in our favour! We've seen many anomalies no lie!👍

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
29 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

the address you gave me, was that for change of address on the I485? 

The address is for everything related to VAWA. i360 and i485 also i765 and to change your address. 

if you have a pending i360 they normally don’t confirm anything on the phone but they did sent me a confirmation by mail. 

5 minutes ago, John_ said:

The address is for everything related to VAWA. i360 and i485 also i765 and to change your address. 

if you have a pending i360 they normally don’t confirm anything on the phone but they did sent me a confirmation by mail. 

..."pending i360"..yours is approved already! Mine's approved too..does this make any difference? Being that they sent me an email to confirm my address has been updated and case redirected to current field office? Usually they are very discreet concerning VAWA related petitions..pending or approved!

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

..."pending i360"..yours is approved already! Mine's approved too..does this make any difference? Being that they sent me an email to confirm my address has been updated and case redirected to current field office? Usually they are very discreet concerning VAWA related petitions..pending or approved!

They don’t confirm on the phone about i360 , I did receive a confirmation by mail. 

My phone call was about my pending i485 based on the approved i360 so let’s not make this confusing.

1 minute ago, John_ said:

They don’t confirm on the phone about i360 , I did receive a confirmation by mail. 

My phone call was about my pending i485 based on the approved i360 so let’s not make this confusing.

Oh it's not confusing at all..so rest easy😊 my enquiry was about the address on my i485 as well...never i360!👍

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh it's not confusing at all..so rest easy😊 my enquiry was about the address on my i485 as well...never i360!👍

I see, I don’t know why the Officer confirmed that to me on the phone if he was not supposed to do. I could hear when he was reading about my all case in his computer lol. I was going to Info-pass but he told me what I wanted to know.

yes, the rule is they won’t tell you anything about VAWA related cases. 

@dreamer1 And to change the address for i360 i485 just send Form AR-11 with a cover letter and copy of receipts to VSC.

36 minutes ago, John_ said:

I see, I don’t know why the Officer confirmed that to me on the phone if he was not supposed to do. I could hear when he was reading about my all case in his computer lol. I was going to Info-pass but he told me what I wanted to know.

yes, the rule is they won’t tell you anything about VAWA related cases. 

@dreamer1 And to change the address for i360 i485 just send Form AR-11 with a cover letter and copy of receipts to VSC.

LOL..I know right! I was pleasantly surprised as well..😀 can't complain! So glad it was done promptly! I see many folks here still didn't get it updated even after following standard procedure..💁 thank God for HIS grace!🙏

1 minute ago, flyup123 said:

So the miracle is... just now i received an email from my attorney with the notice for interview attachment. Ok... Inhale and exhale... Oh God!!!! i am all shaking. 

This is awesome news! You should be happy..your time has come finally!🙌🙌🙌😀 go get your Greencard dear! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Timeline
6 minutes ago, flyup123 said:

So the miracle is... just now i received an email from my attorney with the notice for interview attachment. Ok... Inhale and exhale... Oh God!!!! i am all shaking. 

Congratulations !!🍾🎉 

7 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

This is awesome news! You should be happy..your time has come finally!🙌🙌🙌😀 go get your Greencard dear! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

2 minutes ago, John_ said:

Congratulations !!🍾🎉 

Thanks! OMG i am speechless, I know i waited it for so long but now that it's here i am sh.... my pants :) (Crying and laughing in the same time) 

3 minutes ago, flyup123 said:

Thanks! OMG i am speechless, I know i waited it for so long but now that it's here i am sh.... my pants :) (Crying and laughing in the same time) 

Hahaha😂😂😂 you'll be fine! Start getting set! Go through your i485 and VAWA docs just incase you run into one of those officers who likes a recap!💁 

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have a question. I just got my biometrics done and it's been updated in the online portal. The i485, i360 and work permit were filed concurrently. I haven't been able to get a straight answer but will I receive my work permit before or after i360 approval? I've seen conflicting answers

1 minute ago, Shroy123 said:

They will not hold you dont worry. 🙂 i dont think ice works on domestic terminals. Only security check

I can confirm. I take the plane for in state flights. I use my foreign passport and I get across fine no problems

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.