04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

2 hours ago, Daxnet said:

s this a message of hope or just any random response they give to everyone who puts in an inquiry

unfortunately for me its been the latter.. hope you have better luck

1 hour ago, Daxnet said:

How long has it been since you received that response ?

got this on 21st May

"We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently in line for processing and adjudication. Cases are processed in the order in which they were received."

Finally got our I-130 approved!

PD: 9 Sep 2019

NOA 2: 3 June 2020

US Citizen filling.

Date changes:

23 Feb (Transferred from Texas to Nebraska)

27 April

1 June

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
1 hour ago, WilliamSmith said:

Finally got our I-130 approved!

PD: 9 Sep 2019

NOA 2: 3 June 2020

US Citizen filling.

Date changes:

23 Feb (Transferred from Texas to Nebraska)

27 April

1 June

Congratulations :thumbs:

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

6 hours ago, cbro said:

got this on 21st May

"We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently in line for processing and adjudication. Cases are processed in the order in which they were received."

Ohhhh sorry about the delay.

Hi we had applied our case in sep 2019 and yet didn’t receive the approval of i130 

we called the uscis but they said they can’t tell anything and you should submit the inquiry so we submitted the inquiry and got response like we need to additional review the case blah blah.. 

On account the date was march 30th and now it changed to June 1,2020. I just chat with uscis representative and he said there is no update on june 1..

whats this? Is this normal or should we get approval soon? Or have to wait for long ? Im so worried about that. Please help.. thanks

Hey guys, Finally got an RFE for BONA FIDE MARRIAGE. They send me a long lists of documents that I need to submit. The only ones I have is the marriage certificate and photos with her.

Can anyone advise what are the appropriate documents to submit to proof my marriage is real.

I don't have any bills or expense receipts from our marriage. 

Back home everything is cash and all contracts are verbal.

Please help!

PD: SEP. 23RD 19

TSC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
15 hours ago, Mamila86 said:

Hey guys, Finally got an RFE for BONA FIDE MARRIAGE. They send me a long lists of documents that I need to submit. The only ones I have is the marriage certificate and photos with her.

Can anyone advise what are the appropriate documents to submit to proof my marriage is real.

I don't have any bills or expense receipts from our marriage. 

Back home everything is cash and all contracts are verbal.

Please help!

PD: SEP. 23RD 19

TSC

Hey so I live in Lebanon and similarly we do not have a lot of things in our names, especially like the USA. There is no mobile family plan or car insurance.

So my husband and I made sure to:

1. open a joint bank account and leave some money in there.

2. Get a rental contract from our landlord that was notarized (kateb 3adel) and I forced the landlord to put my name on it because in Lebanon it is patriarchal and the women normally is not on these type of documents. 

3. Provide them with a copy that he is the beneficiary of my life insurance through my job

4. Provide them with a translation of my family book (ikhraj el qaid 3a2ley) to prove our marriage is registered here

Other than that we do not have much besides travel itineraries and an adjustment on my 2019 taxes where I requested an ITIN for my husband and amended to married filing jointly.  

19 hours ago, Daxnet said:

Ohhhh sorry about the delay.

Approved today... on to the next step.  Too bad they sent the notice to themselves... I told them my address was a mistake they made recently and had an open ticket, but i guess they approved it before fixing my address:

image.png.27a2815f50869ba714d58bf57a4918e8.png

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
1 hour ago, cbro said:

Approved today... on to the next step.  Too bad they sent the notice to themselves... I told them my address was a mistake they made recently and had an open ticket, but i guess they approved it before fixing my address:

image.png.27a2815f50869ba714d58bf57a4918e8.png

Congratulations :dance:

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.