BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

To add on here - I also got approved on June 3rd. PD Sep 6, 2019, transfer from Texas to Vermont on February 23rd. Found out from our NVC welcome email, not from our USCIS account!

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
6 hours ago, dataman2019 said:

Just to add another data point, got approved email today from NVC.

NOA1: 09/23/2019

NOA2: 06/04/2020

TSC.

5 hours ago, lilybells said:

To add on here - I also got approved on June 3rd. PD Sep 6, 2019, transfer from Texas to Vermont on February 23rd. Found out from our NVC welcome email, not from our USCIS account!

Congratulations :dance:

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Finally got our I-130 approved!

PD: 30th Sep 2019 Nebraska

NOA 2: 5th June 2020

US Citizen filling.

Date changes:

May 6th 

June 4th

June 5th

didn't received any email. checked this morning visa tracker app and it shows it was sent to Department of State. Then i check online and it shows a new date update 5th June and when i see in documents it shows the approval notice. no service center changed.

17 minutes ago, mimran said:

US Citizen filling.

Date changes:

May 6th 

June 4th

June 5th

didn't received any email. checked this morning visa tracker app and it shows it was sent to Department of State. Then i check online and it shows a new date update 5th June and when i see in documents it shows the approval notice. no service center changed.

Congratulations. Almost same timeline and got approved this morning too. Did you receive your letter from NVC

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
1 hour ago, mimran said:

US Citizen filling.

Date changes:

May 6th 

June 4th

June 5th

Congratulations :joy:

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, maryamkhan said:

Congratulations. Almost same timeline and got approved this morning too. Did you receive your letter from NVC

no not yet

1 hour ago, onek said:

Congratulations :joy:

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/3/2020 at 10:04 PM, Mamila86 said:

Hey guys, Finally got an RFE for BONA FIDE MARRIAGE. They send me a long lists of documents that I need to submit. The only ones I have is the marriage certificate and photos with her.

Can anyone advise what are the appropriate documents to submit to proof my marriage is real.

I don't have any bills or expense receipts from our marriage. 

Back home everything is cash and all contracts are verbal.

Please help!

PD: SEP. 23RD 19

TSC

The ask the same to me which evidence did you include in your initial application Apart from marriage certificate. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Justxxxx said:

The ask the same to me which evidence did you include in your initial application Apart from marriage certificate. Did you not submit your marriage certificate earlier?

On 6/4/2020 at 8:23 AM, Rachel & Ghassan said:

Hey so I live in Lebanon and similarly we do not have a lot of things in our names, especially like the USA. There is no mobile family plan or car insurance.

So my husband and I made sure to:

1. open a joint bank account and leave some money in there.

2. Get a rental contract from our landlord that was notarized (kateb 3adel) and I forced the landlord to put my name on it because in Lebanon it is patriarchal and the women normally is not on these type of documents. 

3. Provide them with a copy that he is the beneficiary of my life insurance through my job

4. Provide them with a translation of my family book (ikhraj el qaid 3a2ley) to prove our marriage is registered here

Other than that we do not have much besides travel itineraries and an adjustment on my 2019 taxes where I requested an ITIN for my husband and amended to married filing jointly.  

Thank you for your reply.

When the spouse is overseas it becomes hard to add her to a bank account and file taxes jointly. I tried to add her to my 2019 taxes but the accountant required her social security number.

Thanks for your inputs.

4 hours ago, Justxxxx said:

The ask the same to me which evidence did you include in your initial application Apart from marriage certificate. 

I haven't replied yet. I'm given 90 days to get back to them. I want to do it once and right.

I did submit the marriage certificate at the very beginning, apparently it's not enough to prove a bona fide marriage.

I read in many posts that the following should be sufficient to prove the marriage is genuine:

• A letter explaining how you met your partner and when.
  • Pictures before / during / after the wedding/ceremony.
  • 4 Affidavits from friends/family members (2 from the petitioner side and 2 from the beneficiary side)
  • Copy of of all passport pages showing entries to the beneficiary's country. 
  • Activity logs (messenger, viber, phone calls history) showing you kept ion touch since you met her/him.

Since we filed for a spouse living abroad, it is nearly impossible to have her/him in the bill or joint bank accounts. 

so, that's what I'm going to submit sometimes next week.

Edited by Mamila86

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mamila86 said:

I haven't replied yet. I'm given 90 days to get back to them. I want to do it once and right.

I did submit the marriage certificate at the very beginning, apparently it's not enough to prove a bona fide marriage.

I read in many posts that the following should be sufficient to prove the marriage is genuine:

• A letter explaining how you met your partner and when.
  • Pictures before / during / after the wedding/ceremony.
  • 4 Affidavits from friends/family members (2 from the petitioner side and 2 from the beneficiary side)
  • Copy of of all passport pages showing entries to the beneficiary's country. 
  • Activity logs (messenger, viber, phone calls history) showing you kept ion touch since you met her/him.

Since we filed for a spouse living abroad, it is nearly impossible to have her/him in the bill or joint bank accounts. 

so, that's what I'm going to submit sometimes next week.

For me we used letter from petitioner concerning the relationship. Name changes in social security card and drivers license. Pictures of wedding and pictures with families and Frainds. Chat log and call logs . We already submitted affidavit from Fraind in the beginning of the application 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.