Nature Boy 2.0

Anybody want to take odds

116 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

I have a PC. I used to have Netflix until they simultaneously raised the price and removed all the shows I liked. 

I can tell you . I have cable and movie channels.  Everytime i turn it on I wonder why 

44 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

I have a PC. I used to have Netflix until they simultaneously raised the price and removed all the shows I liked. 

I could always give you the login details to my ex's account, as everyone on here knows I still have them. 😇

11 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I could always give you the login details to my ex's account, as everyone on here knows I still have them. 😇

Given the initial reaction you got, it is probably best that I decline that offer. I don't want to see the site blow up or anything. We are all having fun, but some people actually depend on VJ.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

54 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I can tell you . I have cable and movie channels.  Everytime i turn it on I wonder why 

I have cable for literally 2 shows which are The Filipino package and the Paramount network. I would highly suggest watching the show Yellowstone.

8 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Given the initial reaction you got, it is probably best that I decline that offer. I don't want to see the site blow up or anything. We are all having fun, but some people actually depend on VJ.

But the vast majority people using this site never come to the CEHST forum so we are ok

1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

Yeah, don't want to shut down the Games While You Wait subforum so you can catch up on every season of Law and Order SVU. 

As an experiment, I tried logging into my old Hulu account with a guessed password. Even though I was successful I am not going to take advantage of it. See, I can behave! :lol:

Just now, laylalex said:

Yeah, don't want to shut down the Games While You Wait subforum so you can catch up on every season of Law and Order SVU. 

As an experiment, I tried logging into my old Hulu account with a guessed password. Even though I was successful I am not going to take advantage of it. See, I can behave! :lol:

Honestly I stopped watching SVU 2 seasons ago. They got to much into political bs and Liv n her son

7 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Honestly I stopped watching SVU 2 seasons ago. They got to much into political bs and Liv n her son

Just so boring, the last three or four seasons. I haven't watched in a long time. I've been watching the latest season of Stranger Things slowly on weekends with my fiancé. I enjoy it, but I think I'm just that bit too young to get all the pop culture references. I really, REALLY liked Umbrella Academy earlier this year, and I'm going to start this season of GLOW after Stranger Things is over. 

18 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Just so boring, the last three or four seasons. I haven't watched in a long time. I've been watching the latest season of Stranger Things slowly on weekends with my fiancé. I enjoy it, but I think I'm just that bit too young to get all the pop culture references. I really, REALLY liked Umbrella Academy earlier this year, and I'm going to start this season of GLOW after Stranger Things is over. 

Exactly.... It just got so repetitive and boring that it drove me crazy. There was a victim with almost the exact same scenario as in season 3 and Liv acted like she couldn't remember it at all. I have the first 12 seasons as a box set that I bought in Afghanistan. 

I have been watching Green Frontier on Netflix and Hell on wheels.

Edited by Cyberfx1024

39 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I have cable for literally 2 shows which are The Filipino package and the Paramount network. I would highly suggest watching the show Yellowstone.

But the vast majority people using this site never come to the CEHST forum so we are ok

Yellowstone is the best show on tv in many years

I'm wondering if we should maybe at least pretend getting back on topic so we don't get this thread shut down for having too much fun.

11 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Exactly.... It just got so repetitive and boring that it drove me crazy. There was a victim with almost the exact same scenario as in season 3 and Liv acted like she couldn't remember it at all. 

I have been watching Green Frontier on Netflix and Hell on wheels.

AAAAAAGGGGHHHH I know! They should just take the show out to pasture and shoot it. 

Haven't heard of Green Frontier. My fiancé is about to walk in the door and he's probably going to want to switch off his brain by watching episodes of Black Mirror. Again. Like, there's something that makes his brain relax about it. That and Breaking Bad, which I really enjoyed, but how many times can someone watch the same show? My ex was like this too, but it was Wolf of Wall Street which he watched approximately eleventy bajillion times, mixed up with The Big Short and James Bond films. 

Edited by laylalex
Stray word!

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Yellowstone is the best show on tv in many years

I know right.... There are like 6 of us at work watching it

Just now, laylalex said:

I'm wondering if we should maybe at least pretend getting back on topic so we don't get this thread shut down for having too much fun.

Maybe 

AAAAAAGGGGHHHH I know! They should just take the show out to pasture and shoot it. 

Haven't heard of Green Frontier. My fiancé is about to walk in the door and he's probably going to want to switch off his brain by watching episodes of Black Mirror. Again. Like, there's something that makes his brain relax about it. That and Breaking Bad, which I really enjoyed, but how many times can someone watch the same show? My ex was like this too, but it was Wolf of Wall Street which he watched approximately eleventy bajillion times, mixed up with The Big Short and James Bond films. 

Green Frontier is one of those Netflix Limited series but it's good. What kind of shows do you like to watch? I have heard of black but never saw it. If like more danger shows then check out Fauda. It is a Israeli show about spies and counter terrorism