Jmeleecur

K3 while waiting on I-130 - curious

44 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, CH Saab said:

I am newbie  Have no clue what IOE receipt # is 

Oh no worries. A lot of the newer receipt numbers are beginning with IOE####### instead of TSC#######, (Texas service center) the first 3 letters of your receipt indicating where the application is being processed. Now many are beginning with IOE, instead of the location, meaning they're processes electronically. I think it stands for integrated operating environment. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

Oh no worries. A lot of the newer receipt numbers are beginning with IOE####### instead of TSC#######, (Texas service center) the first 3 letters of your receipt indicating where the application is being processed. Now many are beginning with IOE, instead of the location, meaning they're processes electronically. I think it stands for integrated operating environment. 

No My receipt numbers started with SRC for both peitions I-130 & I-129F

On 8/16/2019 at 6:39 PM, CH Saab said:

Have no clue what IOE receipt # is

Message a user with IOE receipt got from NVChttps://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/702524-recieved-noa-with-ioe-reciept-for-i130/?do=findComment&comment=9744209 "Based on your USCIS receipt number, your case benefited from a pilot electronic process for the I-130 petition. USCIS reviewed and approved your petition faster than average cases of this type as we develop the fully electronic transfer of data from USCIS to the Department of State. We thank you for your patience while we continue to refine our process with these electronic petitions"

11 hours ago, HRQX said:

Message a user with IOE receipt got from NVChttps://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/702524-recieved-noa-with-ioe-reciept-for-i130/?do=findComment&comment=9744209 "Based on your USCIS receipt number, your case benefited from a pilot electronic process for the I-130 petition. USCIS reviewed and approved your petition faster than average cases of this type as we develop the fully electronic transfer of data from USCIS to the Department of State. We thank you for your patience while we continue to refine our process with these electronic petitions"

I believe the pilot is over and everyone applying now is getting the IOE receipts. Pretty much they are in queue with everyone else. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
4 hours ago, JMPM said:

I believe the pilot is over and everyone applying now is getting the IOE receipts. Pretty much they are in queue with everyone else. 

I agree. I am hopeful it could speed up the process even a little bit, but chances are slim. It does seem that everyone is receiving IOE receipt #'s now, I wonder if there's anyone who hasn't gotten an IOE receipt since July...

14 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

I agree. I am hopeful it could speed up the process even a little bit, but chances are slim. It does seem that everyone is receiving IOE receipt #'s now, I wonder if there's anyone who hasn't gotten an IOE receipt since July...

When scanning for receipts in July / August on the case tracker app at least with LIN receipts i-130 petitions don't even show up anymore. I haven't tried using IOE my understanding is it has to go through the new myUSCIS site. I could be wrong on that maybe it's scannable but I haven't tried. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Hiii if I’m not mistaken your service center is Texas? Which is great! From what I’ve been reading Texas and Potomac have been moving along faster than Nebraska. I think I read it in Jan 2019 filers group. Mines Nebraska (I think most people who have tried and gotten i130 approved faster are Nebraska too)   I sent my i130 in feb of this year  and just sent out i129f last week now just have to wait to see what happens! I’m sure eventually something will happen from so many people trying the same thing I hope I’m not too late 

Timeline
1 minute ago, pcs9288 said:

Hiii if I’m not mistaken your service center is Texas? Which is great! From what I’ve been reading Texas and Potomac have been moving along faster than Nebraska. I think I read it in Jan 2019 filers group. Mines Nebraska (I think most people who have tried and gotten i130 approved faster are Nebraska too)   I sent my i130 in feb of this year  and just sent out i129f last week now just have to wait to see what happens! I’m sure eventually something will happen from so many people trying the same thing I hope I’m not too late 

Yep, our application is at Texas! I agree, it does seem they're moving at a quicker pace, and I'm grateful for that! I' hope your 129f get's your 130 moving! You're right, there's sooo many people doing the 129f application now, I'm wondering what they're gonna do about that

23 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

Yep, our application is at Texas! I agree, it does seem they're moving at a quicker pace, and I'm grateful for that! I' hope your 129f get's your 130 moving! You're right, there's sooo many people doing the 129f application now, I'm wondering what they're gonna do about that

They do the same thing they've always done. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

You guys are sending the I-129F with a copy of the I-130 NOA1 to the service center adjudicating your I-130 right?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline
1 minute ago, NikLR said:

You guys are sending the I-129F with a copy of the I-130 NOA1 to the service center adjudicating your I-130 right?

I am not submitting an I-129f in, but I do know that is what you need to do, from what I've read here.

3 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

I am not submitting an I-129f in, but I do know that is what you need to do, from what I've read here.

I was not talking to anyone specific with that statement. 

"You guys" refers to everyone in this thread or are thinking about doing this.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, NikLR said:

I was not talking to anyone specific with that statement. 

"You guys" refers to everyone in this thread or are thinking about doing this.

just generally answering the question, I realize you hadn't asked me specifically, but thanks for clearing that up.

4 hours ago, NikLR said:

Per all USCIS info, the I-129F is sent to the Dallas Lockbox; doesn't matter if it's for a K-3 attempt with the I-130 receipt notice:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.