Voice of Reason

Jeffrey Epstein ordered teen girl to have sex with powerful men, accuser says

123 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

t32946.jpg

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

😡 May as well post a "No Fat Chicks" picture here then.

May I suggest that all of you fine male specimens post pictures of yourselves so that we may compare and contrast? :D 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

received_1364604057021777.png

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 hour ago, laylalex said:

How rude!

But seriously, I have definitely dressed to hide my "assets" in the past. I used to have to go to these terrible hunt balls when I was living briefly in the UK and there were all these old guys who used to peer down my neckline or pinch my bottom if my dress was too clingy. So I wore higher necklines so no one could talk to my cleavage! 

When you are chubby yourself you can make fat jokes. Its like black people using the N word. Something like that

1 hour ago, Boris Farage said:

There are so many attractive, fit women in the world. Why would you?

convenience  

😡 May as well post a "No Fat Chicks" picture here then.

May I suggest that all of you fine male specimens post pictures of yourselves so that we may compare and contrast? :D 

Image result for used car salesman

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

8 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

convenience  

Image result for used car salesman

I saw the Fat ####### one you posted before! :lol: 

I am told I look most like Tamzin Merchant with less of a "five"head, lol.

rsz_487645_v9_bb.jpg

Filed: IR-5 Country: England
Timeline

So... let me guess your tastes. Petite, blonde (probably -- I get that vibe from you), into pilates, submissive (or at least "traditional"). Willing to put up with someone who thinks Mar-a-Lago sounds like a fun time. :P 

Petite blonde, sure. I don't much care how she stays fit, as long as she does. (and I reciprocate, so there's no chaevenism here) Submissive? Hardly. I like a woman with a brain, but yes, traditional, elegant, polished. Based on my single Mar-a-lago experience, there are more "fun times" to be had elsewhere. The course is grand, the food mediocre, the decor trash. So I would say the opposite. It would be a deal breaker for my petite, blonde, fit princess to put Mar-a-lago high on her list of fun places to be. As an aside, unlike your lad, I know my way around a kitchen like it was my childhood home. I am told my risotto con funghi is to die for. 😉

-

“He’s in there fighting,” the president said. “Boris knows how to win.”

3 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

Petite blonde, sure. I don't much care how she stays fit, as long as she does. (and I reciprocate, so there's no chaevenism here) Submissive? Hardly. I like a woman with a brain, but yes, traditional, elegant, polished. Based on my single Mar-a-lago experience, there are more "fun times" to be had elsewhere. The course is grand, the food mediocre, the decor trash. So I would say the opposite. It would be a deal breaker for my petite, blonde, fit princess to put Mar-a-lago high on her list of fun places to be. As an aside, unlike your lad, I know my way around a kitchen like it was my childhood home. I am told my risotto con funghi is to die for. 😉

Not to nitpick, but it is possible to be submissive and have a brain. (I am not describing myself here -- I mean, the submissive aspect, whoops.) 

And as for the kitchen magic, maybe I'm marrying the wrong man! :lol:  

Timeline
2 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Not to nitpick, but it is possible to be submissive and have a brain. (I am not describing myself here -- I mean, the submissive aspect, whoops.) 

He can be a bad cook, he just has to try. Doesn't sound like he's trying. Are there other areas where he doesn't try too hard - you seem like a nice girl, wouldn't like to think you were settling. Are there other areas where he isn't trying?

Filed: IR-5 Country: England
Timeline
14 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I wasn't going to say, but based on previous posts, I believe you are in fact marrying the wrong person. That the boy doesn't know oregano from sorrel just confirms it.

-

“He’s in there fighting,” the president said. “Boris knows how to win.”

6 minutes ago, Bettie Page said:

He can be a bad cook, he just has to try. Doesn't sound like he's trying. Are there other areas where he doesn't try too hard - you seem like a nice girl, wouldn't like to think you were settling. Are there other areas where he isn't trying?

No, it's really the kitchen. He was kept away as a child from there, his mother thought it was beneath him (so weird). Otherwise he is pretty awesome except for his spendaholism when it comes to nice clothing. But in terms of attention to me, my emotional needs, support in growing more confident in my capabilities, and encouragement in growing in my new career, I cannot complain. :wub: He's also very affectionate and emotionally present, and stays close to his friends even though most of them are back in the UK.

12 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

I wasn't going to say, but based on previous posts, I believe you are in fact marrying the wrong person. That the boy doesn't know oregano from sorrel just confirms it.

Um... yes, that is true. The oregano/sorrel thing, at least. 

Weird.

4 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

I have NEVER known a woman to dress down or to detract from her "assets" when going out to party. Ever.

Not met me. Quite frankly I get tired of the ogling, so I try to hide what the good lord gave me. Raised with modesty, so it's a virtue to me.

2 hours ago, Boris Farage said:

There are so many attractive, fit women in the world. Why would you?

Why would anyone want to date someone with this attitude is beyond me. But unfortunately there are too many foolish girls that get themselves with the wrong sort of boy.

2 hours ago, Boiler said:

received_1364604057021777.png

Not my type Boiler. Too much abs, and one side has a moob. Visual expression is slightly stoned. I was once with a guy that would probably snap that dude like a twig - but he was all about himself and maintaining what he thought was impressive instead working on the ugly inside and of just keeping the chick he had.

30 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Not every guy is going to be good in the kitchen, just as every girl. I've been cooking since I was a kid. Not that I really enjoy it, but I'm glad he can actually cook too and help out in the kitchen. He loves my sheet pan dinners and shep pie... but the most is Italian food. The chicken parm gets him every time. I think the most important thing is if he's willing to help out in the kitchen rather than cooking skill.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23