Voice of Reason

Jeffrey Epstein ordered teen girl to have sex with powerful men, accuser says

123 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Do we know though that they "put themselves front and center to BE ogled"? Attending a party doesn't necessarily mean you go to be objectified.

I'll try to nab one if I make the fiance one this weekend. We're currently working on HIS sandwich-making skills though, so I may end up posting one of his sad catastrophes. :lol: 

One of my favorite lines ever from a movie. John Travolta in Face Off to the daughter. If you dress up like Halloween you are going to attract Ghouls. 

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

Do we know though that they "put themselves front and center to BE ogled"? Attending a party doesn't necessarily mean you go to be objectified.

I'll try to nab one if I make the fiance one this weekend. We're currently working on HIS sandwich-making skills though, so I may end up posting one of his sad catastrophes. :lol: 

Post both, side by side.  We can decide if he's good enough for you! :rofl:

Filed: Timeline
55 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

One of my favorite lines ever from a movie. John Travolta in Face Off to the daughter. If you dress up like Halloween you are going to attract Ghouls. 

I have NEVER known a woman to dress down or to detract from her "assets" when going out to party. Ever.

Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

This is not a "club" or a "party" - it's Mar A Lago. I don't know about you, but I have not been to a party or club where there are 50 hot young women to every middle aged guy. But I suspect you got  it on Epstein's island parties which seem to have a parallel to this Mar A Lago "party"

42 minutes ago, Bettie Page said:

This is not a "club" or a "party" - it's Mar A Lago. I don't know about you, but I have not been to a party or club where there are 50 hot young women to every middle aged guy. But I suspect you got  it on Epstein's island parties which seem to have a parallel to this Mar A Lago "party"

No, thankfully I have never been to such a party or club. I've certainly been at events where there have been MANY more older men than hot young women, but these tended to be Republican fundraisers that I got dragged along -- unwillingly! -- to...

1 hour ago, ALFKAD said:

Post both, side by side.  We can decide if he's good enough for you! :rofl:

:blush: Well, I think he is! We've waited so long to be together, both had bad first marriages that went really wrong but still carried a torch for each other after over a decade. We were each other's one that got away. I'm willing to overlook his boneheadedness in the kitchen because he is now willing to start making some attempt at helping. This is the guy who will say "it counts as cooking!" if he buys paper towels or hands you a potholder, and about whom his ex once said, "All Alex knows about food is the part where it goes in his mouth and he chews it." :rolleyes:

Timeline
3 minutes ago, laylalex said:

:blush: Well, I think he is! We've waited so long to be together, both had bad first marriages that went really wrong but still carried a torch for each other after over a decade. We were each other's one that got away. I'm willing to overlook his boneheadedness in the kitchen because he is now willing to start making some attempt at helping. This is the guy who will say "it counts as cooking!" if he buys paper towels or hands you a potholder, and about whom his ex once said, "All Alex knows about food is the part where it goes in his mouth and he chews it." :rolleyes:

Tell him it's really not that hard. He's trying though - but not too many brownie points until he at least learns an E for effort

4 minutes ago, Bettie Page said:

Tell him it's really not that hard. He's trying though - but not too many brownie points until he at least learns an E for effort

Well, we're about to finally move in together, so I decided that was it and I put my foot down last weekend. Husband #1 refused to help in the kitchen. Not going down that road again!

Filed: IR-5 Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bettie Page said:

It's Mar-a-Lago, and I have been there once. The decor is vulgar, but needs must. The course is lovely, and while I did not witness any parties of young women and middle-aged men, the night activities do tend to gather a younger crowd.

But let's not conflate without evidence. Epstein was a monster. There is zero evidence Mr. Trump was involved, but there does seem to be evidence of Bill Clinton's numerous travels to Epstein's private island. Why will lefties not acknowledge this?

Edited by Boris Farage

-

“He’s in there fighting,” the president said. “Boris knows how to win.”

1 hour ago, ALFKAD said:

I have NEVER known a woman to dress down or to detract from her "assets" when going out to party. Ever.

You never dated a fat chick

3 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

How rude!

But seriously, I have definitely dressed to hide my "assets" in the past. I used to have to go to these terrible hunt balls when I was living briefly in the UK and there were all these old guys who used to peer down my neckline or pinch my bottom if my dress was too clingy. So I wore higher necklines so no one could talk to my cleavage! 

Timeline

6 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

There are so many attractive, fit women in the world. Why would you?

-

5 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

There are so many attractive, fit women in the world. Why would you?

REALLY???

I'll say it again, this time louder: HOW RUDE. I myself am not overweight, but much of that comes down to genes and, um, Equinox until recently. A person's weight has little to do with their character, in my experience.

Timeline
1 minute ago, laylalex said:

REALLY???

I'll say it again, this time louder: HOW RUDE. I myself am not overweight, but much of that comes down to genes and, um, Equinox until recently. A person's weight has little to do with their character, in my experience.

I'm sure there are many with lovely character. But there are also "complete package" women who have lovely character as well. So again, why would you? Just being honest, nothing against other women who don't fit my tastes.

-

2 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

I'm sure there are many with lovely character. But there are also "complete package" women who have lovely character as well. So again, why would you? Just being honest, nothing against other women who don't fit my tastes.

So... let me guess your tastes. Petite, blonde (probably -- I get that vibe from you), into pilates, submissive (or at least "traditional"). Willing to put up with someone who thinks Mar-a-Lago sounds like a fun time. :P