2,946 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
6 minutes ago, flyup123 said:

Congrats! I got excited for a moment as i saw in your profile the filing office Chicago :)  Wish you all the best and will definitely be praying for you and everyone else here 

7 minutes ago, flyup123 said:

Congrats! I got excited for a moment as i saw in your profile the filing office Chicago :)  Wish you all the best and will definitely be praying for you and everyone else here 

Chicago is moving faster too from what I know. 

Besides VAWA filers don’t have to wait in the q like the rest. This is something we have learned from experience.

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
28 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Hey Everyone ...update 

Went on Intervirw today the lawyer said it went well . Gave my new medical , my tax returns for 2018 all my IDs from DL to EAD and passport. She asked for my marriage Certificate because the copy was pale .. she then said i wasnt suppose to file head of household sine i am marriad i sm still to be claiming my husband. (Didbt make any sense to me ) did all the yes and no questions thats was it. Oh my fingerpronts was expired so have to be resubmitted ...so am waiting again to see the end results ..

@NICOLA2017 i hope you hear back from them soon 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Strife said:

Besides VAWA filers don’t have to wait in the q like the rest. This is something we have learned from experience.

Congrats,  I guess Massachusetts and newyork is slowest 

1 hour ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Hey Everyone ...update 

Went on Intervirw today the lawyer said it went well . Gave my new medical , my tax returns for 2018 all my IDs from DL to EAD and passport. She asked for my marriage Certificate because the copy was pale .. she then said i wasnt suppose to file head of household sine i am marriad i sm still to be claiming my husband. (Didbt make any sense to me ) did all the yes and no questions thats was it. Oh my fingerpronts was expired so have to be resubmitted ...so am waiting again to see the end results ..

Congrats dear! It is settled already! You will get the update soon!🙏 😀😀💃💃😄👍

44 minutes ago, Strife said:

I really hope this is the case..it hasn't been confirmed but it's looking more like it!💁😝😀

1 hour ago, flyup123 said:

I am so mad that my attorney didn't file all this forms at once, i could have traveled all this time and have my EAD. And now i am mad that i didn't travel with my AP when had it planned for because she said "no". @Stillwinning!!!😊 pass me some of your positivity and faith... :( all i try it just makes me more and more stressed and depressed. I know God is there for us and sees it all, but all kind of thoughts are crossing my mind and they take over me 😪😪

LOL!😂😂😂 alright here..take some of that positive energy!💫💥💢🌟 😀😀 calm down..the time is coming when you'll be tired of travelling! Believe me..all these will be a distant memory!👍😄

5 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

LOL!😂😂😂 alright here..take some of that positive energy!💫💥💢🌟 😀😀 calm down..the time is coming when you'll be tired of travelling! Believe me..all these will be a distant memory!👍😄

ooff.. tired of traveling? Doubt it :D  Thanks for the energy, ready to enter that birthday weekend 🥰🎉

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Dear friends 

I am about to send my form I-864 w to the Vermont so that they can add in my I-485 form.

can some body send me a specimen cover letter mentioning that we want to submit this letter into the pending I-485 form 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.