2,946 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

At the risk of spamming this thread (and I will remove this if someone sends me a private message), here is a joke:

Two foreign immigrants have just arrived in the United States by boat.  As they discuss their expectations of American culture, one says to the  other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs."
          "Odd," his companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we should do as the Americans do."
          Nodding emphatically, the first immigrant points to a hot-dog vendor, and they both walk toward the cart.  "Two dogs, please," he says.
          The vendor, pleased to oblige, wraps both hot dogs in foil and hands them over.  Excited, the companions hurry to a bench and begin to unwrap their "dogs."
          One of them opens the foil and begins to blush.  Staring at it for a moment, he turns to his friend and whispers cautiously, "What part did you get?"

@TBoneTX This is too funny🤣, thank you so much for helping to take our minds off the long wait, be blessed always TBone 🙂

Just now, NICOLA2017 said:

Yes please do inbox me all ideas ...

After your approval we can go on a trip 

Ok sweetheart! 💞Yes!!!! I love this energy!!! 💥💥Stillwinning n Nikki on a trip!!🚀🚢🚅🚄🇬🇧🇩🇪🇫🇷🇷🇺🇯🇵🇮🇹🇪🇸🇨🇳🎭#GIRLS TRIP SEASON 2 ❄❄❄😂😂😂😂🌟💫🌠🌠💫😄😄😄😘😘

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
5 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

At the risk of spamming this thread (and I will remove this if someone sends me a private message), here is a joke:

Two foreign immigrants have just arrived in the United States by boat.  As they discuss their expectations of American culture, one says to the  other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs."
          "Odd," his companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we should do as the Americans do."
          Nodding emphatically, the first immigrant points to a hot-dog vendor, and they both walk toward the cart.  "Two dogs, please," he says.
          The vendor, pleased to oblige, wraps both hot dogs in foil and hands them over.  Excited, the companions hurry to a bench and begin to unwrap their "dogs."
          One of them opens the foil and begins to blush.  Staring at it for a moment, he turns to his friend and whispers cautiously, "What part did you get?"

I got the balls!!!

34 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Filed I360 April 21 2017 

Original I485 interview sept 23 2017 

Denied I485 SEPETMBER 24 2017 

FILED new I485 november 21 2017 

Ead Approved Feb 2018 

RFE August 2018 

Mailed RFE October 2018 

Approved I360 December 16 2018 

Courtesy Letter February 2019 

Interview August 22 2019 

Approval Email August 23 2019 

Thank you yes...wondering where to go first ...lol 

@NICOLA2017, Here's an idea, let's go to Cannes, take in all the beautiful sights, go shopping, and just lounge on a yatch somewhere just chilling, taking selfies and telling our ex abusers where they can kiss, 🤣, Lord, I can't wait, thanking God in advance🙏🙌

14 hours ago, 西苑二楼 said:

Don't feel bad. Same here. My attorney didn't do everything in one step either. I am sure they have good reasons...

There is no reason, lawyers think is save  to do it that way, but is not is the same. Any denial of any petition can lead to removal proceedings so is best to file for a I-485 / I-765 if your abuser is USC so your life can continue, and you be able to work and move forward until everything is approved, once again is your case you hire an attorney to represent you and fight for your best interest but is your case you should also be able to make a decision on filling I485 and EAD if you want to and Can..... 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
10 hours ago, Iceman1 said:

Congrats on your journey☺️. Can you please tell me how many days it took them to send you the approval notice once your EAD was approved? My EAD was approved Back in June 2019 and it's been 65 days since then and I still haven't received the approval letter. 😕

I think it took close to 2 months to get the approval notice. 

11 hours ago, Shroy123 said:

All the best. You haven’t received any RFE?

Thanks!

No RFE.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
16 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

I really hope this is the case..it hasn't been confirmed but it's looking more like it!💁😝😀

It seems so, yes.

11 hours ago, CrimsonWarrior26 said:

If you were previously issued AP from a pending marriage based i485 and the officer put the case on hold, is it still safe to use that AP or just apply for a VAWA based AP?

I  traveled 3x time with my initially AP from my marriage base I-485  is still on hold,  I arrived Monday Aug 19th from my home country. 

1 minute ago, FeDaniela said:

I  traveled 3x time with my initially AP from my marriage base I-485  is still on hold,  I arrived Monday Aug 19th from my home country. 

My attorney filed a separate i485. So I have my marriage based i485 on hold (with AP), and another i485 pending (no AP). Anxious whether I should take my chances. I miss my family so much. You are so brave. Glad it worked out for you 3x!! 

4 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Ok sweetheart! 💞Yes!!!! I love this energy!!! 💥💥Stillwinning n Nikki on a trip!!🚀🚢🚅🚄🇬🇧🇩🇪🇫🇷🇷🇺🇯🇵🇮🇹🇪🇸🇨🇳🎭#GIRLS TRIP SEASON 2 ❄❄❄😂😂😂😂🌟💫🌠🌠💫😄😄😄😘😘

Oh yes am in, still waiting by God's grace

33 minutes ago, CrimsonWarrior26 said:

My attorney filed a separate i485. So I have my marriage based i485 on hold (with AP), and another i485 pending (no AP). Anxious whether I should take my chances. I miss my family so much. You are so brave. Glad it worked out for you 3x!! 

My lawyer is a young, very strong personally lawyer i will never traveled if she did not encourage me to do so and told me i will not have any problem.... If I-485 is on hold and your AP is linked to it when CPO checked it will appear pending and you be parole, everything is a risk and I only talked base on my own experience. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.